Trying to be normal is just like trying be more abnormal.

the mess life of me...

I cried.

I cried for love that stabbed me deeper inside.

Even if I am that sick inside, I never want you.  I got you and I lose you in front of my eyes.
Now you are taunting me, stabbing me every single time even though you are the one who make me open up. You make me open up. You see through me hard heart and now you could never even guess what's inside it.

You are a pefrection for me even if you are not the perfect one. I had loved you. This cold heart had loved you, open up to you and still smiling when you left me without words.

There's no words that I had to describe how i never want to met you for the first time.

You make me feel that it is possible for me to be normal.

If you ever had a little bit of your heart inside you. Have you ever considered looking inside me and see what damage you have left me.
trusting you, my love and one i thought a friend.

You keft me. You ing hurt me and you never seem to see it.

If you will ever feels how hurt am i, crying for you. Crying for love that i will never trust again.

How can I love again?

I never ever hope to be normal again. staying by myself gave me more securities and no matter how much you found your way back to me.

I don't give second chance.

Even if i loved you so much and never did i left any day from loving you. Yes.. I still love you, behind this now blank dollike face, i still loved you but i lost the trust to trust any men again. I hate men and why the hell did i ended up loving you. Is that because of the warmth you gave me? So tempted that i fall and never get back on my feet again. If only you knew. Would you even considered to left me like that, that time. I am feeling alone for the first time. ALways be with you make so fragile, so happy and left me broken hearted than ever. No amount of drug could take me away from the mess you left me.

The most healing medicine for me had turn into the poison and it spreading inside.

Love was the most potent poison.