Chapter 4

The Murder Game

Who the hell was he? What did he mean by grabbing him? For the life of him, Kyung just couldn't understand. Maybe that guy had a tuxedo or something. Not that he was complaining, of course. The guy was smoking hot. He wiped the blood off and checked his nose for breaks. At least his face was in one piece. 

Lee Taeil watched the show while standing unnoticed. How stupid could people be? This was going to get so much more interesting. Little did his men know that he had planted cameras everywhere and was able to watch everything. Yes. Every single thing. 

Zico drove like a madman, fuelled by his raging libido. He just had to have this guy. He couldn't control himself at all. He drove to his mansion and almost dragged that guy inside. 

Okay. This was getting really weird. Not that Kyung minded, of course. It was just more than a little strange. No matter, for now, he would just go with the flow. It seemed to be headed in an interesting direction. It seemed as though he'd get to find out how good the other guy was in bed. It was strange that he didn't even bother to introduce himself. 

Zico dragged the guy to his room and almost tore off his clothes in his hurry. He didn't see the effect his bare body was having on the other guy, who also quickly shed his clothes. 

Kyung ran his hands over those rock hard muscles and was amazed to see that he was already erect. He lightly touched the head of the guy's and felt the shudder through his body. The guy took a deep breath and mumbled, 'By the way, I'm Zico'. Zico. The name rolled off his tongue. He murmured his name against Zico's throat and slowly got to work. He kissed his way down from Zico's throat and lightly flicked his with his tongue. The shiver of anticipation he felt could hardly be compared to anything else. Gradually he dropped to his knees and put his mouth to Zico's hard length. 

Oh god, that felt so good. Instinctively, Zico caught hold of Kyung's hair as he felt his mind almost explode. That guy was amazing. Oh, how he and . Zico needed to be inside him. He didn't want to lose control at this moment. He just couldn't. With great self-control, he pulled Kyung up to his feet and kissed him. A long, hard, lingering kiss that would bring Kyung right where he wanted him. When he pulled away, he could see the need in Kyung's eyes. He moved Kyung towards the bed, and whispered, 'Bite the pillow. I'm going in dry'.