Chapter 1

The Murder Game

Smirking, Park Kyung sharpened his knife and threw it against the dartboard. Yes, his aim was perfect, as always. It was a pity he had lost his favorite knife during the last job; it didn't matter. With the money he got, he could buy more than a dozen new knives. Too bad he didn't get 'jobs' that often, or he could've bought his own mansion. He sighed and walked towards the neighborhood swimming pool. It was time for his next job. He took out his blow dart and went inside and put on his black swimming trunks. There he was. The rich guy he had to eliminate. Unaware of all the curious stares he was getting from the beautiful women around him, he walked away from them. It was lucky that they couldn't see him as he walked towards a tree and climbed it. He waited till the man was in position, and blew into the tube. Instantly, he was awarded with a scream, and quickly jumped off the tree and walked away before he was spotted. Another job well done. The boss would be happy. If only he knew who the boss was, he could have the chance to ask for more money. 

Meanwhile, the 'boss' giggled like a child, as he wandered into the kitchen and picked up a large lollipop. Park Kyung was among the best men he had, and he really enjoyed watching every move that he made. Without his group of assassins knowing, he had implanted a camera and a tracking device in each of their weapons so that he could keep an eye on them. This was the best thing ever for him. He smiled as the butler walked to him saying, 'Your telephone, Master Lee'. No one knew who he was. He could do anything. This routine was becoming rather boring, and he wanted to be entertained. He laughed evilly as he thought of a plan. For that, he had to call his best assassins. He took his brightly colored lollipop out of his mouth and snapped his fingers. The butler returned with a huge list, and the 'boss' started circling names. Yes, this would work perfectly. He would make sure of it. This whole thing just had to be entertaining enough. First, he had to give Park Kyung his new target. 

Park Kyung woke up with the feeling that he wasn't alone. He sprung out of bed, and took his knife and looked for the intruder. There seemed to be no one, so he relaxed and went into the kitchen where he saw the biggest lollipop he had seen, nailed to the wall. What was this? Was this the work of some strange psycho? He looked closer at the lollipop to see that it was colored like a dartboard. Was this from his boss? He took the lollipop out and turned it around to find a name on it. His heart started racing as he realized that the target was one of the millionaires in the area. How could he complete this job? It was okay, he just needed more supplies. He could do this.