Chapter 3.

I Love You (사랑해요 선생님 ❤)

Chapter 03

 

AIDEN's POV

 

[Next morning, Sunday, 05 45]

 

I am at the balcony, admiring the calm sea water and while waiting for the sun to rise, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate beforehand. I sit on the beach chair at the corner of the balcony and sipped some of my drink. I took out my iPhone and place it on top of the small and round coffee table just beside me. I look at the time and it's about time for the sunrise. I stand up and went near the railing of the balcony and look at the sunrise. I smile at the view.

 

RINGGGGGGG!

 

My phone alarm went off. I took my phone and stop the alarm. I went back inside my room to take a shower.

 

--

 

"Good morning," I greet the maids as I went to the kitchen. As I got into the kitchen, I saw the noona, cooking some American dishes. I tip-toed towards her and...

 

"Don't even think about it young man," she said while still doing her cooking. I sigh and went beside her.

 

"You always caught me. How did you know?" I tilted my head to her. She looks at me and chuckled.

 

"Come closer," she gestured as she whispered to me. "It's a secret," she back away and giggled.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and start to think that she is a mind-reader.

 

"I'm not a mind-reader okay?" she chuckled again. How did she know?! I look at her as she went to the stove. Okay, I'll try again. Song Qian you're so beautiful...

 

I saw she's smiling.

 

...but, I'm just kidding!

 

"Yah, what's that supposed to mean?!" she blurted out. I widened my eyes.

 

"See!? You can read people's mind!" I accused. She looks at me, confused.

 

"What?"

 

"It's you. You can read my mind!" I pointed at her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"I can't read people's mind and fyi..." she took out something from her ear, “...I'm listening to the morning news. Duh!" she showed me the earpiece that she's holding. I raise my left brow and look at her confusingly.

 

"But it's like you responded to what I've said in my mind," I told her. She looks at me after she put the tray on the counter.

 

"What did you say in your mind?" she asked.

 

"I said, you're beautiful" I smiled at her.

 

"Aww, thank you," she said while pinching my cheeks.

 

"...but," I continued. She raised her right brow and tilted her head. "I'm just kidding!" After I said that, I pecked her cheek and ran away.

 

VIC's POV

 

"I'm just kidding!" he pecked my cheek and ran away after he said that. I was dumbfounded but quickly regain my consciousness.

 

"Yah, come back here you little!" I yelled across the kitchen.

 

"Never," I heard him yelled from the top floor. I chuckled and shook my head. I continue to cook their breakfast and after I finish I went to his room.

 

"Dongsaeng-ah, the food is ready," I knocked on his bedroom door. He went out of his room and grinned. I fake a smile and quickly take him into a headlock.

 

"Aish, you little brat. You're lucky I didn't chase you earlier," I said as I rubbed the top of his head.

 

"Yah noona, I'm sorry," he said while trying to be free from my headlock. I laughed at him as I released him. He pouted and fixed his hair.

 

"Aigoo, I'm sorry too kiddo," I patted his head. He eventually smiles. I chuckled and told him to wake the Jungs for breakfast. He nodded his head and I went downstairs.

 

JESS's POV

 

I was about to go out of my room after I take my shower when I heard Aiden's voice. I smiled hearing his voice and I heard another unfamiliar voice which got me curious. When the other voice is gone, I turned the door knob and pulled the door open.

 

I was shocked to see him in front of the door. He had his right hand rises and I think he was about to knock.

 

"Hehe, good morning," he waved at me and grinned. I chuckled at him.

 

"Morning," I smiled and waved too. I look at him, waiting for him to say something.

 

"Oh," he put down his right hand and step aside. "Breakfast is ready in the dining room," he said as I step out of my room and close the door.

 

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," I smiled. He nodded and went downstairs. I walked to Soojung's room to wake her up. "Soojungie, are you up?" I knock on the door. "If so, come out now. The breakfast is ready," I tried to turn the knob but it's lock.

 

Then I heard the sound of footsteps and the door is swung open.

 

"Morning unnie," she greeted me and pecked my cheek. I greet her back and we went to the dining room together.

 

As we step in the dining room I saw a woman sitting beside Aiden. I greet them and the woman turned around. She smile at us and gestured us to take a seat.

 

"Morning Krystal-ssi," Aiden greet Soojung happily. Soojung greet him in the same manner too. "Oh, before I forget," he look at the woman beside him and back to us. "This is Song Qian, the head maid in this house but I consider her as my noona," he introduced us to her.

 

"Hi, you can just call me Vicky and if this little kiddo," she ruffled his hair which made him pout. I chuckled at his behavior same goes to Soojung. "...gives you trouble, don't hesitate to tell me. Okay?" she continued.

 

"Okay," Soojung giggled with me when Aiden shot his glare to us. He faces Vicky unnie and squint his eyes as if threatening her.

 

Unnie just ignored him and told us to eat. We have a pleasant breakfast and the cooking is also delicious. After we finish eating, Aiden excuse himself as he had some errand to run at the academy. I wonder what is it since it is weekend today.

 

"Vic unnie. Why did he have to run an errand at the academy since today is weekend?" Soojung asked confused as she and I helped unnie to wash the dishes.

 

"Well, it can't be helped since he is the Student Body President," unnie informed. We nodded our head and continue to wash the dishes when unnie began to speak again. "...and also he had pulled an awful prank in the academy."

 

I furrowed my brows. "What kind of prank?" I asked out of curiosity.

 

"An AWFUL one," unnie emphasize the word. I waited for her to continue. "...he had glued down all the things and stuffs in the principal's office using superglue but not the normal kind and now..."

 

"Noona, where's the acetone?" Ryne suddenly showed up behind us which got us startled.

 

"Yah! Can you greet first before suddenly appearing?!" Vic unnie yelled at him as she rubbed her chest.

 

"Hehe, sorry. I thought you would notice me based on your action this morning," he grinned while rubbing his back of the neck. Vic unnie glared at him and went to the drawer. She took something out and gave it to him. "Thanks noona," he said. He pecked unnie's cheek and bid goodbye to me and Soojung before going out again.

 

"Well, now you know what he had to do with that right?" Vic unnie said as we continue to wash the dishes. Soojung and I nodded our head.

 

--

 

Soojung and I are now in the living room. Soojung is busy playing with her laptop on the floor while I just watch the variety shows. Vic unnie went to her room as soon as she finished washing the dishes. I got bored watching the shows and decided to peek at what Soojung is doing. I silently went behind her and take a peek at her laptop screen.

 

"What are you looking at?" I asked her which got her startled. I giggled at her. She turn at me and gave me a glare.

 

"Yah, unnie! Don't just sneak up like that!" she scolded me.

 

"Sorry," I said as I went to sit on the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked again.

 

She put down her laptop on the floor so that I could get a better view. I saw a huge building displaying on the screen.

 

"I was searching about SM Academy and guess what I've found out," she said excitedly.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Yah, I said guess," she slapped my shoulder and I just chuckled. "Anyway, I found out that this academy belongs to the Joseph Liu," she continued.

 

"Okay... and what does this have to do with us?" I questioned her. She sighed and knocked my head. "Yah!" I yelled at her.

 

"You're so slow unnie. Joseph Liu is father's bestfriend and also the father to Aiden," she said as she continues to scroll down the page. I processed her word one by one and only now that I realized it. "Unnie look," she pointed at the screen. I went near her and saw Aiden's picture wearing the school's uniform. "There's also some profile about him and information about the academy," she said.

 

We begin to read his profile and some info he wrote about the academy. There are also some videos of him making speeches and videos of the academy's activities.

 

"Wow, unnie I can't wait to attend this academy," Soojung said excitedly. I smiled at her and took her laptop. She sat on the couch while I continue to read about the academy.

 

Now I know why Aiden went to the academy aside from un-gluing all the Principal's things and stuffs. Tomorrow is the academy's 34th anniversary and I think there will be an event tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you for the subscribe and comments. I really appreciate it :D Keep supporting 'I Love You (사랑해요 선생님 ❤)'