Chapter 2.

I Love You (사랑해요 선생님 ❤)

Chapter 02

 

KRYS's POV

 

We are now in Kim's Eating Palace, the place where I like to eat and spent my free-time when I was in Korea. It is still beautiful as before and seems that they have renewed the wall design and the furniture.

 

"What do you girls want to eat?" Aiden asked as he flipped through the menu. I took the menu in front of me and turned to the meat section.

 

"I'll have beef steak," I told him as he nodded his head and turned to unnie.

 

"I'll just have a salad," unnie smiled. He raised his left eyebrow and nodded. He called the waiter and told him our order. The waiter left to the kitchen. I continue to scan the surrounding of the place and I just can't get enough of its beautifulness.

 

"So, Krystal-ssi, are you still in college?" Aiden suddenly asked. I stopped scanning the place and turned my gaze to him.

 

"Yeah, I'm still in college and it's my second year," I said to him and smiled. He nodded his head and looked at unnie. Unnie raised her eyebrows when she noticed he is looking at her.

 

"What about you Jessica-ssi?" he asked in a calm voice.

 

"I'm thinking of applying as a lecturer. Do you have any suggestions where I should apply?" unnie asked him. He raised his left brow and hummed.

 

"Why don't you apply in SM Academy. It's the best I must say," he smiled, showing his dimple on his right cheek. Now that I notice it, he looks cute. "Krystal-ssi, where are you going to apply for college?" he turned to me.

 

"Well, since you say SM Academy is the best, I'll apply there," I said. He smiled again and we began to talk about random things. Our foods has finally been served and we begin to dug in.

 

JESS's POV

 

After we finished eating, we went to Aiden's house or should I say mansion. It's 10 times bigger than ours back in the States. I was in awe watching the mansion and it has beach too at the back of the mansion.

 

"Here," Aiden hand me my luggage and also Soojung's as he finished un-loading. We thanked him. He smiled and invited us in to his mansion. We went in and he closed the door behind us. "Welcome to my house. Sorry if it is a bit messy," he shyly said while rubbing his back neck.

 

"It's not messy at all. It's clean and tidy," Soojung assured him which made him smile.

 

"Welcome back Youn- Aiden," a man suddenly greet him. Aiden smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

 

"Hey Henry. Meet Mr. Jung's daughter. Jessica-ssi and Krystal-ssi," he pointed to me and then Soojung. Henry bowed to us and welcomed us to the house. We smiled and thanked him. "Henry, here," Aiden gave him two blue plastic bag which made Henry furrowed his eyebrows. "It's your and the others dinner," he said as he hand it to Henry.

 

"Thank you Aiden, but you don't have to bought us dinner," Henry said with a sense of guilt. Aiden just smiled and gestured him to go eat. Henry bowed and went to the kitchen. He’s really kind. I smile at the thought.

 

"Come on, let me show you your room," he told us as he pick up our luggage and led us upstairs.

 

"Unnie. He is so kind," Soojung whispered to me.

 

"Yeah, I know," I smile. Soojung look at me curiously.

 

"Are you stalking him?" she whispered. I look at her. She has a smirk plastered on her face. I knocked her head and walked ahead of her. I can hear her giggled before she walks beside me.

 

We reached the top of the stairs when Aiden abruptly stopped which caused us to bump onto his back. We stepped back a little when he turn around.

 

"Do you girls want a separate bedroom or do you prefer sharing?" he asked as he tilts his head. I thought for a while and look at Soojung.

 

"Umm, it’s better if we have separate bedroom" I smiled at him. He smiled back and begins to lead us to our own room. He showed Soojung her room first and finally mines.

 

"So here is yours," he said as he placed my luggage near the door. I scanned the whole room and it was beautiful. "How is it?" he asked. I turned to him and grinned.

 

"It's beautiful," I said. He grinned back and hand me my room key. He went out and closed the door. I began to arrange and organize my clothes and books. After I have finish, I went to the balcony and view the beach at the back of the mansion. I glanced at my wrist watch and it is almost time for sunset. The sun slowly disappeared, sliding behind the horizon.

 

A knocked was heard on the door as I comeback from the balcony. I told the person behind the door to come in. The door creaked open and I saw Aiden's head slide between the gap.

 

"Sorry to disturb," he said as he step in and left the door slightly open. He rubbed the back of his neck as he look at me shyly. I find it cute whenever he does that action of his. I smiled indicating that it's okay. "I just want to give you this as a housewarming gift," he extends his both hands out while holding out a medium-sized box wrap in blue papers and tied with a white bow. I raise my right eyebrow and take the box with a smile. I went to my bed and sat down. He followed me and pulled out the swivel-chair from the study table and sat on it. I observed the box and look at him.

 

"Can I open it now," I asked as I tugged at the bow. He grins and nodded his head enthusiastically. I pulled the bows and was about to tear into the paper when I noticed how delicately it was prepared. Not wanting to destroy his handiwork, I carefully opened one side of the paper and slid out the content.

 

It was a cardboard box. I glanced at him who was looking at the box and me enthusiastically. I giggled at him and opened the box. Inside, I found a small red object. I take it out and it was a small red welcoming cat. I held it out and beamed happily.

 

"It's so cute!" I grinned.

 

"Glad you like it," he said cheerfully while grinning like a kid. I look at him and thanked him for the gift. With a soft smile I placed the welcoming cat on my study table. I turned to face him who was sitting on the chair admiring the welcoming cat. I chuckled when I found the sight cute. He was sitting with the back-rest of the chair against his chest and he was placing his both hands on top of it.

 

"Aiden," I called him and he look at me with a raised brows. "Where do you study?" I asked him.

 

"SM Academy," he once again grinned at me. He really loves to grin which I find it cute.

 

"So that's mean, I'm going to be a lecturer in your Academy," I said. He nodded and glance at the clock on my bedside table.

 

"I need to go out for a while," he stands up and placed the chair back under the study table. I furrowed my brows.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked as he went for the door.

 

"The fridge is almost empty so I'm going to do some grocery shopping," I glanced at my wrist watch and it's still early at night.

 

"I'll accompany you," I volunteered.

 

"Are you sure? Aren't you tired?" he asked me. I shook my head.

 

"I don't have anything to do," I said.

 

"Okay, we'll go in 10 minutes," he informed as he left my room. I went to the make-up table and sprayed some of my GiRL de Province perfume before going out the room. I walked to Soojung's room to ask her when suddenly Aiden appeared.

 

"She's asleep," he said as he got out from his room with a new set of clothing. I nodded my head and went with him to the front door and to his car.

 

We arrive at the COEX Mall and went to the supermarket. I took a cart and he suddenly took it. I furrowed my brows at him.

 

"People will look at you as my maid and I don't want that," he chuckled cutely.

 

"Yah," I whined and slap his arm. I cross my arms and pouted.

 

"I'm just kidding Jessica-ssi. Come on," he suddenly took and holds my hand in his hand. I blushed at his action and just followed where he dragged me.

 

We finished grocery shopping and we put the things inside the car. I glanced at my wrist watch and it's almost 9 in the evening. I enter the car so do him.

 

"Do you want to go anywhere else?" He asked as I fastened my seatbelts.

 

I smiled and shook my head. "Let's just go straight home."

 

He nodded and drove the way back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


:D