Chapter 1.

I Love You (사랑해요 선생님 ❤)

Chapter 01

 

AIDEN's POV

 

"Good morning, Young Master," Henry greet and bow to me. I sighed.

 

"Henry, how many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Aiden. We are family after all," I scolded him. He bowed his head and I patted his shoulder. I glanced at my wrist watch and bid them goodbye before going in to my car.

 

After 15 minutes of driving, I finally reach the school. I parked my car in my reserved parking. When I was about to step out of my car my phone rang in my pocket. I took it out and pick up the call without looking at the caller ID.

 

"Hello?" I said as I took my bag and step out of my car and lock the door.

 

"Hey, how's my son doing?" I furrowed my eyebrow and look at the caller ID. Oh, it's my dad.

 

"Hey dad. I'm doing fine here. How's your business going over there?" I replied. I sat down on a bench in the school's garden and lean my back against it. I put down my bag beside me.

 

"Well, as usual. The business is going well here," I nodded my head. "Hey Aiden, are you free this evening?" he asked. I thought for a while before answering him.

 

"Yeap. Why?" I said as I waved my friend to come to me. She sat down beside me and mouthed good morning to me. I smiled and ruffled her hair. She pouted and glared at me. I chuckled.

 

"Great! You know Mr. Jung right?" I tried to recall and said yes to him. "Well, his two daughters are going to stay in Korea. So I want you to fetch them this afternoon," he said.

 

"No prob," I said as I look at my friend who is playing with her phone. She must’ve felt bored. "Anything else?"

 

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. They will stay in our house. We have extra room right? Let them use it," I nodded and said my goodbye to dad before hanging up.

 

"Who was that?" Suzy asked as soon as I finished.

 

"My girlfriend," I answered nonchalantly. Her eyes widen and I just giggled at her reaction. "Aigoo, it's my dad Suz," I, once again, ruffled her hair.

 

"Yah! Quit ruffling my hair. It took me 2 hours in the bathroom!" she yelled as she slaps my hand away.

 

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. Here let me help you," I laughed and help her to fix her hair.

 

 

SUZY's POV

 

Aiden help me fix my hair. I smirked at him and took this chance to ruffle his hair.

 

"Yah, that's cheating!" he said. I stuck my tongue out at him and stand up.

 

"That's what people called revenge," I innocently smiled and walk to the classroom. Not long after he is walking beside me.

 

"Kyaaaa, it's Aiden sunbaenim!" suddenly a group of girls shouted. I turned to them and saw a huge group of girls running towards us. I look at Aiden and he sigh. In just a second, we are surrounded by his fangirl.

 

--

 

AIDEN's POV

 

It's already time for lunch. I glanced at my wrist watch and ready to fetch Mr. Jung's daughter at the airport when I remember that I didn't know when is their arrival. Aish! I took out my phone and call my dad. I turn to Suzy who is busy chatting with Tiffany noona and Sooyoung noona.

 

"Hello Aiden," I heard my dad's voice at the end of the line.

 

"Hey dad. You didn't tell me when is Mr. Jung's daughters arrival time," I informed him. I can heard him chuckled before telling me the time.

 

"Oh yeah. How can I forget," he paused. "Their arrival time will be at 3.30," he told me the time. I glanced at my wrist watch again and it's already 2.30 in the evening, 1 hour before their arrival.

 

"Okay, thanks dad," I said and hang up. I took my bag and went to Suzy. "Hey Suz, I got to go. I have to fetch my dad's friend's daughter at the airport. See you tomorrow," I informed her. I bid goodbye and waved to Sooyoung and Tiffany noona too.

 

--

 

JESS's POV

 

"Attention passengers. You may now take off your seatbelt. We have arrived at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, Korea. Thank you for choosing Korean Air as your flight and have a nice stay."

 

I open my eyes when I heard the announcement. I turned to my left and wake Soojung up. We take our belongings in the top cabinet and went to the front door.

 

"Thank you for choosing Korean Air and enjoy your stay," the flight attendant smiled and gave me a beautiful keychain as a souvenir. I step down the stairs and spread my arms while closing my eyes and inhaled the air of Korea when I'm already stepping on the ground.

 

"I miss you Korea," I whispered. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and drag me.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing? It's so embarrassing," Soojung scolded me. I just chuckled at her and let her drag me to where we can pick up our luggage.

 

After we got our luggage, we went to the arrival gate and search for Mr. Liu's son. We already look at his picture and I can say he is handsome and charming.

 

"Unnie, there he is," Soojung said to me. I look at the direction she pointed and saw a guy wearing a long sleeve baby blue v-neck t-shirt and a brunette skinny jeans. He was sitting on one of the bench while playing with his PSP.

 

"Hello. You must be Aiden Liu," I greeted him as we got near him. He stop playing his game and look up to us. OMG! So cuteee!

 

He put his PSP into his pocket and stand up. He bowed to us and introduced himself.

 

"Hai, I'm Aiden Liu. You must be Mr. Jung's daughter," he said as he look at us.

 

"Hi, I'm Krystal," Soojung extend her hand to him. He shook Soojung's hand and smile, showing his dimple on his right cheek. "And she's Jessica, my sister," Soojung continue as she pat my shoulder.

 

He turn to me and extend his hand. I shook his hand and smile. "Nice to meet you," I said.

 

"You too," he said and we released our hand. "Have you girls eaten?" He asked.

 

"No," Soojung suddenly answered. When it comes to food she is always the first one. I chuckled and said the same.

 

He nodded. "Okay let's go," he said as he took our luggage and went to the parking area. We followed him to the BMW car parked just beside a tree. He unlocked the car and opened the door for us. We thanked him and went in. Soojung sat at the back seat and I at the passenger seat. He went to the back to put our luggage. After a while we drove off to a restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


:)