Chapter 4.

I Love You (사랑해요 선생님 ❤)

Chapter 04

 

KRYS's POV

 

We are now at the front porch. Aiden was sitting beside Vic unnie’s leg. He was tying his shoe laces. Vic unnie crouched down beside him and suddenly headlock him.

 

“You little kiddo," unnie ruffled his hair while he struggled to free himself. I giggled at their behavior. "..drive carefully. Do not play with your iPhone while driving. Okay?" she advised him and then let go.

 

"Yah, why do you love to ruffled my hair and headlock me?!" he said as he fixed his hair and stand up. Unnie stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"Because I love too," unnie said.

 

Jessica unnie and I giggled. Aiden turn to us and gave us his glare but it doesn't affect us. He sighs when he saw us still laughing.

 

"Let's go. We're going to be late," he said as he gave Vic unnie a peck on the cheek and went to his car. Jessica unnie and I waved at Vic unnie before we went in to his car.

 

--

 

After we arrived, we went to the Principal's office. The principal turned out to be Aiden's uncle. While we were in the office, he gave us some advice and also a rule book of the academy. He assigned Aiden to led Jessica unnie to the teachers' room and I to the class. He was also asked to show us around the academy during lunch time which he agreed.

 

"So, here's your class Krystal-ssi," he said as we reach to my class. "And here is your locker's key," he gave me a silver key and I took it with a smile.

 

"Thank you," I said. He smiled at me and turned to Jessica unnie.

 

"Now let's get you to your teachers' room," he grinned. Unnie just smiled and then she turned to look at me.

 

"Soojungie, just wait for us in your class during lunch time, okay?" Unnie said as she pat my shoulder. I nodded my head and smiled. Unnie gestured me to get in when I realized something. I look at Aiden who was playing with his iPhone.

 

"Aiden," I called him. He looked at me with a confuse face and put his iPhone into his jean's pocket. "You don't have to call us formally you know," I blurted. He raised his left brow.

 

"Ohh," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I use it since it would be rude of me to just call you by your name without your approval," he said as he looks at me and Jessica unnie.

 

"Well, now you can call us by our name," unnie said. He nodded his head and smiled.

 

"Then I'll just call you Krys," he look at me. "And you Jess noona," he said as he turn to unnie. Unnie cringed at the way she was addressed. I laughed mentally at her expression.

 

"Umm, you can just call me Jess, since it sounds awkward with the noona," unnie said.

 

"Yeah, it does sound awkward," he agreed. He glanced at his wrist watch and look up. "We got to to go now Krys byee," he said as they went to the teachers' room. I waved at them and went in to my classroom.

 

As I went in, all the students head turn to me. I smile and bowed to them. They all also smile at me and after continue in doing their own business. I searched for an empty seat when I saw this one girl waving her hand and gestured me to sit beside her. I smiled at her and made my way to her.

 

"Hi, you can sit here," she said happily. I put down my bag and sat beside her. "My name's Sulli. Choi Sulli," she introduced herself.

 

"I'm Jung Soojung and you can just call me Krystal," I said. She nodded her head.

 

"You're close with Aiden sunbae?" she asked curiously. I nodded my head and somehow I saw sparkles in her eyes. "Krys, can you tell me more about sunbae? Please?" she pleaded. I mentally laugh at her.

 

"But I still don't know much about him Sulli," I said. She sighed and pouted. "And since you've studied in this academy longer than me, why don't you tell me about him?" I asked. She immediately brightens up and began to tell me about Aiden.

 

"Sunbae is really famous here. He is the captain of the basketball team and also a member of the school's badminton team. He is very athletic. He is like the star of the academy," Sulli explained enthusiastically. I was in awe when I heard about Aiden.

 

"Is he also a prankster?" I asked. Sulli's eyes widen and immediately nodded. I waited for her to explain.

 

"He is a total prankster along with his friend, Yuri, Yoona and Sungmin sunbae. His friends are also famous in here including Suzy sunbae, his best friend," I nodded and wonder why he got the title Student Body President if he is a total prankster. "You must be wondering why he got the title Student Body President right?" Sulli cut me off of my trance. I look at her and nod. "He is the top student in this academy and he also brought our academy's name to the top among all other school. So basically he is perfect for the title," Sulli smiled. After that we continue to chat about random things until our class teacher arrive.

 

--

 

JESS's POV

 

It's now English Literature class and I'm teaching in a class that turn out to be Aiden's class. I was so glad and happy that all the students welcomed me warmly and I was also happy at the fact that I could teach Aiden's class.

 

RINGGGGGGGG!

 

"Okay, don't forget to review on what I've taught you," I reminded the class.

 

"Yes Ms. Jung," the class echoed as one by one of them went out of the class to have their lunch. I tidied my things and look up. I saw Aiden was still in here talking to his friend. “Aiden-ah," I called him. He raised his head to me and smiled. He excused himself from his friend and went towards me.

 

"Let's go," he said. I nodded my head and together we walked out of the class. We were walking in the hallway in silence, a comfortable silence. "Jess," he called me. I turn my gaze to him. "Let's have lunch first and after that we can go tour the academy. Okay?" he smiles.

 

"Okay. My stomach is hungry anyway," I said as I rubbed my stomach. He just chuckled. We reached Soojung's class and it seems like her class is still going. We waited for her outside her class while chatting about random things. Few minutes later, students from her class went out one by one. I notice some of them have a shock expression when they saw Aiden. I look at him and he just smile at them which make them... blush? Why?

 

"Unnie, Aiden" Soojung called our names. I just shrugged the thoughts aside.

 

"Hi, Krys. How's the class?" Aiden asked. Krystal smile and gave a thumbs up at him. He giggled and told her about our plan. She agreed and we went to the cafeteria to get our lunch.

 

We arrived at the cafeteria and sat down on one of the table at the corner of the cafeteria.

 

"What do you want to eat?" he asked us.

 

"I'd like chicken burger," I said. He nodded and looks at Soojung.

 

"I'd like the same too," she grinned. Aiden nodded his head and told us to wait here as he went to the food counter.

 

While waiting, I took out my phone and played with it.

 

"Unnie," Soojung called me. I stop playing with my phone and look at her. "Which class are you teaching?" she rest her chin on top of her hands.

 

"I'm teaching Aiden's class in English Literature," I smiled at her. She nodded her head and lean back on her seat.

 

"Here are your orders," Aiden arrived with our foods and placed them in front of us.

 

After we finish our lunch, Aiden tour us around the academy. When lunch time is over, we send Soojung to her class and I went to the teachers’ room since I don’t have any class to teach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


;D