CAMP ROCK: TWO

Camp Rock

Dedication:

Thank you GSBTSV4Zelo and baekhyun49 for the upvote :) :D Kisses! :*

___________________________________________________________________

 

SULLI

 

Campsite

 

“We’re here!” I announced with a grin while looking out of the car’s window.

“Yeah! Are you excited?”

“Hmm.. A little,” I smiled. Very much!  

“Thank you, Mom! I’m gonna have so much fun!” Then something caught my attention.

“Woahw!” (A/N: Woah + Wow) I said as I saw a black Limousine parked at the side. A chauffeur opened the door of Limousine revealing a girl. A beautiful one, I must say.

 

Cabin

 

“Okay. Sweetie, let’s get settle things.” I sigh and simply put down my bag and my guitar case

“Settled!” I said with a proud smile. Suddenly a man in his early thirties barge in our cabin.

“Lee Jinki call me Onew. Camp director slash founding member and base guitar and lead singer of Lake Cross and you must be Victoria Choi, our new cook,” He said while shaking mom’s hand. “That’s me,” My mom chuckled while placing her free hand on her chest.

I sneakily leave but not before hearing my mom saying, “And this is my daughter... Who is already gone.”

 

Back to the Campside

 

Woah. That’s the only word I can thought at this moment.

Everything is just so cool! People here are awesome. Some are playing their instruments such as; piano, guitar, drums and more. And some are, well, catching up? Whatever. And this guy infront of me is just super cool! He really can play drums.

I walked backwards enjoying the view, then I hit something. I turned around in shock just enough for me to realize my mistake. I hit someone. Not just someone but Ms. Limousine Girl.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t see you,” I apologize.

“Obviously,” She gave me the look before rolling her eyes and waked away joining her friends, I suppose.

The pretty girl who saw the whole thing grabbed my arm. “That’s... Kim Jiwon. The Diva of Camp Rock,” She said putting a stress on ‘Diva’ as we glance at her direction.

“Is she really good?” I asked still looking at her. “She’s... good at trying so hard to be good. Understandable ‘cause her mom is The Famous Tiffany Kim,” The pretty girl said with a smile.

“Tiffany Kim. As in, The Famous Singer Tiffany Kim?”

“The one and only. Hi, I’m Krystal Jung. Camper today, Top Selling Music Producer tomorrow. Check me out,” She said after we shook hands. She do this whole God knows how fast typing on her laptop producing a DJ like tune by just moving her fingers, and let me tell you, It’s awesome!

“Cool! Hi, I’m Choi Sulli.” And before she can answer, a short girl in her late twenties stood on the stage.

“Hey, Camp Rockers! I’m Sunny, The Musical Director here in Camp Rock.”

“Hi Sunny!” We all greeted.

“Here in Camp Rock, We sing~~~ So let’s do that again.” She placed her hands on her hips.

“Sunny~~~ “ We sang.

(A/N: I really don’t know what word they sang but it’s sounds like the Musical Director’s name so I put Sunny’s name instead of the role she’s playing. Kindly correct me if I’m wrong. I would really appreciate that. Thanks in advanced!)

“Sounds good. A litttle pitchy in places but we’ll fix that by the Final Jam,” She said with a hand movements. Suddenly two guy campers came into the stage.

“Tabum~~ Tabum~~ Tabum~~ Hey!” And they both started rapping. Doing a rock and roll hand gesture while doing so.

“Okay. Okay. Settle down,” Sunny laughed as the guys came down to the stage.

“Okay. This summer is not just about the Final Jam. We have a lot of work to do. You’ll get new music skills. You’ll gonna find your own sound. Create your own style. Holla!” She do the rock hand making us all laugh before continuing, “And figure out who you wanna be is the hardest but most of all, Have Fun!” We clapped and howled.

“And, Drum roll please,” The drummer boy drummed.

“For the first time, we’re gonna be joined in the camp by a Very Special Celebrity Instructor.”

 

 

MINHO

 

“I don’t wanna waste my summer at some camp. I’m Choi Minho for crying out loud!”

“Hey man, we still love this place. Three years ago, we were campers,” Kyuhyun, one of my bandmate said. “And this where we became one,” Kyuhyun shook his head at Jungshin’s dramatic statement.

“And you get to see Uncle Onew,” Kyuhyun said.

“Huh! Not a selling point,” I rolled eyes.

“Look Minho, right now, you’re the badboy depressed. You just need to go to the camp and instruct. Simple. Which means, we are the one who has a problem with that,” Kyuhyun pointed.

“Actually, I don’t have a problem with than,” Jungshin said earning a look from Kyuhyun.

“I..I mean, we have a problem with that,” Jungshin corrected instantly. Kyuhyun sighed, “This camp thing is a good rest for you. So do your time, enjoy the fresh air.” I lay my back in my seat with an annoyed look.

“Oh! Can you make me a bird house or something?” Jungshin asked me causing Kyuhyun to sigh again and lay his head back in annoyance.

My face has only one emotion; disbelief, “One Word: Payback.”

“That’s two words,” Jungshin said raising his index and middle finger at me.

With that, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the Limousine. Kyuhyun opened the window and said, “Oh, and by the way, we told the press you’ll be recording a duet with the winner of the Final Jam.”

Did I just hear it right?

“What?!” I asked. He just waved at me before the car speed off.

 

Onew’s Cabin

 

As soon as I was outside Uncle Onew’s cabin, the door opened revealing him with his arms open.

“Minho. Long time no see, man,” He said.

“I’ll be in my room,” I said with my lips pressed into a thin line. Before I entered my room, I heard the door behind me closed.

 

SULLI

 

Camp Rock’s Kitchen

 

I have my kitchen gloves on and shaping a meat into a burger patty.

“I heard there’s an open mic tonight,” Mom said started a conversation.

“Yeah....”

“Are you gonna sing?” She asked in a cheerful voice

“With all those people? No way,” I answered almost immediately.

“Sulli, sweetie, I hear you in your room. You’re really good. Mom’s honor,” She said making me smile. I’m so lucky to have Victoria Song – Choi as my mom. And having Nichkhun Choi as my father? My life’s almost perfect.

She said while giving me a supportive squeeze, “And if you’re nervous, So what? Everyone is nervous. That’s why I’m making so much food today ‘cause people tend to eat when they’re nervous.”

“Not me. I don’t think I can eat another burger ever.”

“Okay. Why don’t you take the trash into the dumpster? I’ll finish up here.” She said grabbing another pair of kitchen gloves before shooing me away.

 

Campsite

 

While I was on my way to dispose the trash, I heard a music coming from the VIP Cabin.

~ You think your hot but I'm sorry, you're not
Exactly who you think you are
Can't tell you what you haven't got
When we walk into the room ~

I take a look at the small window and saw Jiwon and her two friends rehearsing a performance. When Jiwon turned to face them, I ducked and hide just enough for me to see them and for them to not see me.

“Work with me here, people!” Jiwon shouted

“Hello? We’re trying but you’re---“ Said the girl who has a long brownish blonde hair but cut off by Jiwon who is giving them the I’m-the-queen-so-shut-up look.

“If we wanna win, you guys have to listen to me, Let’s go again.”

They started again and again and again.

“Wow. This Jiwon is indeed a Diva,” I said as I took off.

 

_______________________________________________________________

10271565_601222313289208_561784993205282   tumblr_ms0pkoc3uq1qcqj0qo1_500.png

IU and f(x)'s Luna as Jiwon's Bestfriends 

 

Author’s Note:

Chapter Two is up!

What do you guys think?

Thank you all for the support!

Please do leave a comment. I really love reading them <3

COMMENT IS A MUST <3

THANK YOU

LOVE YOU GUYS!~

Kisses!~ :*

 

~ Mitch ~