CAMP ROCK: ONE

Camp Rock

Dedication:

Thank you minsul123456 for the upvote. It means alot to me :D ^_^ Kisses! :*

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 SULLI

 

Sulli’s Room

 

“Sulli~ Up! Last day of school!”

My mom’s voice rang through my room from downstairs. I remove the blanket from my face. Pushing my music play.

(A/N: Here’s the music link --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=054y06-QXyg (Just imagine that Demi is Sulli ;))

The moment I open my eyes, a smile instantly curved on my lips. Standing up and opening my window blinds, my smile grew wider.

Walking to my make-up table, I played with my hair, deciding on what my hairstyle would be for today; pulling up it in a messy side-ponytail, in pigtails (wiggle here, wiggle there) and in a high ponytail. In the end, I let my hair down. Brushing my hair and going straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a few minutes, I emerge from the bathroom. Looking through my closet for a clothes to wear. I tried on a red blouse and a grey leggings with a red hat, one hand on my hips.

“To fashionista,”

I tried on a green and yellow dress with a rectangular – diamond shape, doing on a pose.

“This is not Sulli. Not me at all,” I shook my head as I changed in my usuall attire; A blouse and a jeans. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, nodding my head once. Grabbing my songbook and my bag. I shut my door closed and to the kitchen where I go.

 

Kitchen

 

“Morning Mom!” I kissed my mom’s cheek as I took my seat on the dinning table. “Morning, sweetie,” she greeted back as she took the remote control, turning the television on.

Super star, Choi Minho, had gone too far this time when he storm off the set of The Sinners new music video. Word is, the other members of The Sinners are fed up. This final stunt cau—‘

Mom shut the television off as she turned around, facing me.

“What’s wrong with that boy? He’s got everything,” Mom said sighing. “He’s up the clue,” I said with a disapproving look.

“Look at what I’ve found, The Camp Rock. Let’s say another Camp Rock,” She said holding up a Camp Rock mini poster . My face lift up as I saw the poster, a tiny bit of hope flashes through my heart.

“You can add your special recipe to the catering,” I suggested looking at her with hopeful smile. She took hold of my hands, that gesture is enough to erase the smile and the tiny hope in me.

 “Sulli, honey, I know you really want to go to this camp, and I’m sorry but we can’t swing it right now,” She took my silence as a sign to continue her talking. “ With your dad expanding the store and my catering bussiness just taking off,” She stopped when she saw the sadness flashes in my eyes.

 “Oh, Ssul, I’m sorry.”

“I know. I understand and, I gotta go to school. Don’t wanna be late,” I forced a smile before I leave the house.

 

School

 

 I walked to my locker with a frown on my face. Opening my locker door, I took out my Camp Rock poster. Looking at it for the last time before tossing it to the trach bin before taking a few books for my class.

“Hi Sulli!” Bomi, the nerd and a friend of mine said in a bubbly manner.

“Hey Bomi!” I smiled at her. “Let me be the first one to say, Zing ja Zi, Sulli! It means ‘Happy Summer Sulli! I guess you got a A+ in AP Mandarine,” She squeal in delight.

“So, how did it go this morning?”

“It didn’t. Camp Rock is a no go,” I said while rolling my eyes.

“But you have to go. Camp Rock is like ‘D Music Camp’. Everybody wants to be somebody’s music. Oh.... Which you already know...” She trailed off sensing my change of mood. “Sorry...” She added.

“Me too. I was so excited to have a summer that is all about music and--” I was cut by Bomi saying “I know.”

“So, what do you want to do this summer?” She asked. I just shrugged in response with a small smile.

 

Then the bell rang.

 

Choi Residence

 

“So, how’s school?” Dad asked as soon as I walking in to the veranda.

“The usual. So what’s for dinner?” I asked, my back facing them. “Burgers,” Dad simply replied.

“Well, Our World Famous Tourist Burger,” Mom added. “Umm, I’ll pass,” I said with the shook of my head.

Minutes passes and no one still decided to break the silence until my dad spoke.

“Okay. I can’t stand it anymore. Tell her,” Dad said gesturing his hand at me.

“But Khun, she just got home.”

“Tell me what?” I asked with my eyebrow slightly raised. “Okay honey, Drum roll,” Mom said looking at my dad. “Mooom?” I called with a smile trying to stretch on my lips.

“Okaaaay! You’re going to Camp Rock!” Mom surrendered, surprising me. “What?” I asked even though a smile break into my face.

“She said, You’re going to Camp Rock,” Dad repeated as he snake an arm around my mom’s waist. “Well, actually, we’re going,” Mom said. When I didn’t answer, my mom added, “Honey, do you hear me? Bussiness is snowing in summer. This is a steady job and you get to go to Camp Rock!”

“AHHHH!~~~” I screamed in happiness with a huge smile.

“But you gotta help me in the kitchen,” Mom smiled at me.

“Thank you! Thank you like a million times!” I said as I ran into their arms like a child.

 

‘Camp Rock here I come!’   

 

The smile never leaving my face

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

khuntoria-ep-12-eng-sub.jpg

Sulli's Parents 

Victoria Choi (Victoria Song) and Nichkhun Choi (Nichkhun Horvejkul)

( I Miss Khuntoria sooo much :'( )

 

1328712979_201202082356197800209501_0.jp

A-Pink's Bomi as The Nerdy Bomi 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hi :)

First Chapter is up! Thank you for all those who subscribe <3

So how was the chapter?

Please leave a comment! COMMENT IS A MUST <3

I’ll update soon. Have a nice day!

THANK YOU <3

Love Ya All~ :*

Kisses!

 

 

~ Mitch ~