Chapter 03

Lonely One

Previous night…

 

Yoona and Seunggi are having dinner in his house. Yoona turned TV on and tune through the channels while he was getting ready. A name “Taecyeon” gained her interest as she stopped at some sports channel. “Taecyeon, is he going to participate in this tournament, no I never saw him fight with other, although he is bodyguard he just use to handle things without fighting, I think just names are same”. “I never thought you are interested in these things”, Seunggi voice brought her back from her thoughts. “No I am not, but we are about to go for watching these fights and I have deal with Tiffany boasting about Nichkhun during our stay in LA while you are busy with work”, replied Yoona as she started to tune in again for some movie channel. “Well work is something that can’t be avoided, but I have someone that can help you about Tiffany boasting” said Seunggi. “Who is he?” asked Yoona without paying much attention to her fiancée. “Don’t worry you are going to meet him tomorrow and you better thank him properly he saved you future hubby, maybe I will let you know his name Taecyeon”, said as he hugged Yoona from the back, she jerked away from the hug on reflex. Looking back at his confused face she said, “Sorry I am surprised. Let’s finish our dinner, I am too tired.” “You can stay here for tonight, the guest room is free”, he said hoping. “No, I have early appointment tomorrow so it’s better to stay at my house. I will call once I am done” she replied smiling at him.

 

After dinner Seunngi accompanied her to car and waved good bye. He returned home sighing once she left. Even though he and Yoona doesn’t have intimate relationship yet, but after a long time he felt he was completely rejected by her.

 

Yoona was laying down on her bed, with many thoughts in her mind; she hates it… despite being years how could his name rile her up so much. She hope that tomorrow it’s not same Taecyeon she know or is it other way, she is confused right know.  She decided to leave it until she meets the actual person.

 

Next day Yoona called Seunngi after her work and he picked her at office and drived toward the gym where she assumes they are going to meet Seunngi’s savior. “So how did the work go?” Seunngi asked her. ”Fine, but still lot left”, she answered. There was silence in the car and it somehow killing him, to avoid awkwardness he asked her “So what do you think about how Taecyeon looks like”, “Why are you asking me about it?” she replied little irritated, she doesn’t want to deal with thoughts the name Taecyeon triggering in her brain. “Sorry, it’s just everyone is very curious about his looks and there are people who even betting on it, so I just though you will be curious too”, “It’s ok, I am sorry too” she apologized realizing that she is showing her anger on the wrong person, “you know, I am not interested in all these stuff”, “ok but please treat him with respect, for me at least” he asked with a pout. She smiled and nodded her head, but that smile soon faded away as soon as she faced the window.

 

As soon as they reached the gym Seunggi hand over the car for valet parking he took Yoona to the entrance of the gym, he talked to some person later he went in and came back and allowed the couple to go in. As soon as Yoona entered the gym her heart beat began to raise even though all she can watch his back but she already know who it is, there is no doubt about who he was, it was same Taecyeon that she had in her mind.

 

“How everything going on?” enquired Seunggi. “So far everything is good sir”, replied Taecyeon. His voice hit her hard, it was not in the same tone that he used to her but it is same as when she first met him, but it became a lot colder. Yoona stopped thinking when she heard her name. Taecyeon stared her with such anger in his eyes, is that’s all, she know his eyes are conveying more than anger but she can’t figure out what that emotion is, may be revenge.

 

She looked at him with surprise, she doesn’t know what to do, and she just looked at him.

 

After a minute, Taecyeon can no longer handle it. He turned to Seunggi and said. “I would like to take shower; I am uncomfortable because of the sweat”, he excused himself out of room. Seunggi smiled and said to yoona “Looks like he is surprised and shy about you”. Yoona looked at seunggi indifferently how come he didn’t notice his expressions, well I guess its Taecyeon thing no one can understand him well, even she never understand him entirely, she felt sad at that thought. Seunggi looked at her and asked “Are you ok?” he asked her, “I am fine just need to use restroom, I will be back”, she smiled at him and walked towards the restroom.

 

She saw Taecyeon coming out of the men’s room while she entering the ladies one, she stopped him went face to face with him. Those eyes stirred something inside her she was angry for not knowing what they meant, she thought he was here for revenge on her, “You know, I never expected to meet you like this, to be honest I never thought of meeting you again”, ‘lie’ she thought to herself, “I am living happily and suddenly you showed up in front of me”, ‘lie again’, “If you are came here for revenge on me, please leave me alone”, ‘stop talking’, “I am happy away from you so please don’t disturb my life”, ‘you are hurting him’, “you came after my fiancée acting as if you protect him, what do you want exactly expecting by doing all this” as soon as that sentence came out of he turned away and started walking. “Stop” she shouted, ‘although he was not facing her she was shaking, she realized what she had done to him, she realized the emotion his eyes showed before’, “You have nothing to say” she asked, ‘but she realized it late’, “I want to ask how you are doing” he paused, ‘she realized it too late’, “but” he talking still showing his back, “I came to know you are doing great, I am foolish and have no right to worry about you.” He walked away after saying those words. Yoona felt her heart got squeezed tightly, she felt as if he slapped her across her face with each word, she wished he just slapped her rather than saying those words to her. Her pain was unexplainable. 

 

=======================================================================================================================

 

Sorry everyone for taking this long to update without any notice... *bows 140 degree* I was very busy and had no time for writing.
As an apology something I wrote in the past but suits the story... 

 

On this lonely night

I am searching for words to write

To describe how much I miss you

But all I can think is I love you

 

I am not sure those three words can describe my feeling

So I started to search for the healing

Still I just want say to you

That I love you

 

Even though you hate me gravely

Yet you make my heart beat crazily

I know that they doesn’t mean anything to you

But these are words that I need to tell you….

 

“Baby I just Love you……..”

 

Hoping for forgiveness for past and future.. yes I may take time for next updates as well.. Sorry :(

BTW I tried something different in my last paragraph... "Trying to convey multidimensional things at same time" please let me know what you think of it...

 

PS: I am sorry again and I love you all