Chapter 02

Lonely One

 

As commentators announce the Taecyeon name as one of the fighter Nichkhun turned toward TV giving it all his attention. “Taecyeon, I never heard this name before in our world, do you have any idea about this guy Henry? No David I never heard of this guy, let’s see what his profile tells about him. Oh no, Henry there nothing about him, not even a picture for god sake. How the hell did he joined this battle David, did he use some connections, if that what he did he asking for one way ticket to hell, because these fights are no joke they may lead to death. Oh common Henry we all know these candidates are judged and selected by world most famous trainers, name any word best trainer and he will be in the panel. Yes you are right David I almost forget it, do you think he is some sort of underground fighter and how come they don’t even provide a picture of him. I am as blank as you about this guy Henry, maybe he is and about the picture only two possibilities, we can see it as a market stunt, you know bring in the guy people never know and change the prediction of whole tournament, we all know about all the seven fighter we mentioned so far and people have a prediction about a person or two who can win this tournament, but looking at those name any one can win the tournament on given day. But this guy brings totally a different level of uncertainty factor to it. You may be right about it what about the other reason David. He must be ugly. Ha ha David you out done yourself, but don’t you think most of top level fighter don’t look good, well Nichkhun is an exception and very far one too. Yes Henry if you look outside the ring he is just look like an angle but don’t let looks deceive you, in the ring he can be devil that you never want to face.”

As commentator started to talk about him Nichkhun started to punch the sand bag in front of him, as he thought about past…

FLASHBACK ~~~

One day while Khun and Taec are playing all children were summoned. Two families came to adopt kids from the orphanage. One family picked Khun which generally happen while other picked Taec to everyone surprise. Taec and Khun always wanted to have a family, they want to be adopted into same family but generally people won’t like to pick Taec so during the process of adopting Khun always find a way to make sure he was not adopted. As usual kids were asked to spend time with the family for a day to get to know each other better. They introduced them self to families and talked about their dreams of becoming world popular fighters. After knowing from the officials that about their friendship both the families thought of spending time together so that it won’t be awkward for the kids. Taec and Khun played along with girl named Tiffany who was brought with family that supposed to adopt Khun. They are happy that there dream of having a family was about to come true although both of them were not going to adopted into same family but they believe that they can be together as both families spend good time together.

“Khun”, he was awake from his thoughts as he felt someone called him, “What’s up honey are you ok??” asked his wife/manager Tiffany. “I am fine darling just tired that all”, replied Khun. “Don’t work too much; we don’t want to have you get knock out in the first round do we?” Tiffany winked at him with a giggle. “No one in the world can make me surrender that fast, well may be except you, don’t you know better than anyone darling?”Khun replied with a sly smile. “Of course”, Tiffany shakes her head with a smile, “By the way I was going through the contester list that released today and I came across name Taecyeon do you think both are same?” “I don’t know fanny I wish they are, you know I was searching him for very long time.” “Me two honey, don’t worry we will know within in a week, we are going LA next week you know that gives us two week for preparing and some our own time for fun” said Tiffany blushing a little. “I so love you being my manger, but what about kids?” “I asked mom to take care of Bambam and Youngjae.” “How sweet of her, maybe she want one more grandson or granddaughter don’t you think.” Tiffany cheek turn pink with Nichkhun comment, she stared at him “Back to work Khun” she walked away from gym fanning herself. Nichkhun watched her till she exit and continued to work out.

Taecyeon is working out in the gym when one of the gym securities came to him and told a man name Lee sung gi is waiting for him. He asked the security to bring him in. Taecyeon doesn’t have lot of people to meet him, but this guy is the reason why he able to join the tournament.

 While passing on the road after his bodyguard duty he saw around twenty people surrounded a man and about to hit.  Taecyeon interfered and send all of them flying, after fight done the guy introduced him as a Lee sung gi. Taecyeon ignored him and started to walk away but sunggi followed him saying he wanted to help him. Taecyeon suddenly stopped in front of a TV store as the news of tournament caught his attention. “I can help you join in the tournament.” “I don’t have enough money for entry free”, replied Taecyeon as he started to walk. “Don’t worry I can pay for you,” answered Leesunggi. “And how do you recommend I pay you back”, “You don’t have to, but if you insist you can give it from price money. Incase if you lose or failed to qualify you can work for me” said Leesunggi. Taecyeon accepted his proposal and he qualified to final eight after showcasing his fight that night from a cars black box.

Taecyeon thinks he is a good guy otherwise who would want to ask for his permission when Leesunggi is owner of the gym. When leesunggi walked in Taecyeon is working out a machine with his back. “How everything going on?” enquired Sunggi. “So far everything is good sir”, replied Taecyeon. “You can call me sungi no need of formalities between us, by the way meet my fiancée Yoona,” said sungi. After hearing Yoona name Taecyeon stopped working and turned around he find Yoona standing in front of him. He is hurt, he is angry he glared at her; he never expected to meet her again, at least not this way.

Yoona looked at him with surprise, she doesn’t know what to do, and she just looked at him.

 

===============================================================================================================

 

Hey everybody how do you like it so far?? Thanks For subscribing.. :)
Hope everyone will have Wonderful day.. :)