Chapter 01

Lonely One

“WMMC: World Mixed Martial arts Championship”.  “World’s most sensational tournament, it gained popularly overnight and widely spread through the internet. It’s a tournament where people get to find the strongest person in the world. We have eight fighters to contest for 10 million dollars prize money, yes that’s very huge amount”. Taecyeon practicing in the gym, ignoring the TV commentator commotion about a tournament, to be exact a tournament which he going to participate in. He is not a person who shows himself to world, but why was here, he himself doesn’t know the answer for that question. Maybe he want world to know that he exist, maybe he want to let know the people who left, that he is still doing well without them, maybe he want the meet them, and make amends. Does he really want to make amends may be not. But why he was always left alone, that is biggest question in his life and probably this journey will answer it.

He is not expecting to meet every one but definitely the first person. The commentators are announcing the eight contestant names, but the one who caught his attention was NichKhun. Yes the famous mu tai expert, what his relation with him….

FLASHBACK ~~~

“Hey Khun how about one more bout, this time I am going to win”, says 11year old Taecyeon. “Sorry Taec, you wining over me, not going to happen”, laughed NichKhun who is same age as Taecyeon. “I am so going to be all over Khun”, two boys started to fight. They are not blood related but they are brothers. Both of them lost their parents at very young age and joined orphanage where they met. They are strongest kids in the orphanage, Taecyeon was considered bad mainly because of his intense looks. At first lot of girls use to play with him but boys were jealous and spread lot of rumors about him so he was left alone. On the other hand NichKhun was liked by all, he is angel for them. Initially they use to fight with each other, after many fights they started to understand each other, as the time passes their friendship turned into strong bond of brotherhood. They plan to become professional fighter together. Their dream was to fight against each other on world best stage.

A smile formed on Taecyeon lips when he thinks about his past with Nichkhun. “May be that dream will come true, but I guess he forgot about it”, his face flinches at that thought. Although it’s been very long time he still can’t forget all those memories, and also he can’t forgive him.

 

==============================================================================

Sorry for short chapter but hope you like it.. Have a nice day .. :)