TEASER

When We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait?" She repeated the same word the lad requested, no, more of begging her. Disappointment and pain can be traced in her voice as tears continue to stream down her cheeks. Those swollen eyes tells the time that she been tearing up. Her heart was in too much pain while her head was in the middle of confusion and anger. She can't fathom in her mind the possible reason why the guy in front of her need to leave. And worse asking her to wait for him in no definite time.

"Are you telling me to wait for you without telling me the reason why you want to leave? How can you be that selfish? Or at least tell me until when." she added to her spiel shouting on his face. On the other side, the man stay silent. He knows he shouldn't add his words. He knows he already hurt his love and he doesn't want to make the situation worse. He admitted, he was selfish enough to ask her to wait for him behind the fact that he himself doesn't know if he will ever come back again.

"I'm sorry." With all sincerity he speak up after a series of silence. Still head down. He is embarrassed. He is guilty.

"I don't need your apology. I need your reason." she interjected. He lift his head meeting her eyes. Both parties painted pain in their eyes, while hoping for the resolution on this problem. The girl who prayed for him to say his reason and the guy who wish it would be that possible to blurt his secret.

“I’m sorry, I really can’t.” The guy's words seems the end of this conversation. The latter wipe the reaming tears in her eyes and composed herself.

"Okay. Then let’s end it now. It seems like this will be goodbye and good riddance." Sunny made a bitter smile, bowed her head and walked away. There was no other choice for SungMin but to watch her silhouette slowly vanishing in his eyesight.

And the path of the two never did meet again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter