Of yunho's amused smile & another embarrasment............

Nothing ever goes right for me !

Jaejoong woke up early today, ofcourse it was a D-Day for him today, he was going to make yunho lunchbox, what did you think?

He tried to keep it low, he made sure not to clank the utensils, or trip over any unimaginable thing & create ruckus, because damn if even one of his sister found out , what was he upto, he was doomed. It's not like his sisters didn't knew about his love interest, oh they sure did, they till he was in tears, a boy in tears, so what if he's a bit emotional, but his noona are big bad monsters too. Humpf.

He was engrossed in decorating the lunchbox, with little hearts and stars , ofcourse looking up at the kitchen entrance from time to time, he wouldn't want to get caught now, would he? And tortured to answer their every questions. But he was so engrossed in his little task at hand, that he didn't notice the backdoor to the kitchen open , & in came a girl bouncing , head nodding to the music blasting through her earphones, a bottle in one hand, clad in blue track-suit, she halted when she saw her brother doing something , his upper body bent over the kitchen counter over something, she tiptoed behind him & peered stealthily over his shoulder into the lunchbox, & she smirked when she saw little hearts & stars made in the rice, she hooted loudly.

Jaejoong jumped back , clutching his chest, staring wide eyed at his elder sister, his sister turned towards him , hands on her hips, the scary smirk in place, Jaejoong knew for sure he was doomed, he cowered into the corner, when his elder sister screamed,' Everybody , joongie's making lunchbox for yunho'. And like thundering clouds, all seven sisters & his mother crowded into the kitchen, half of the girls squealing, others cooing.

' Wah, that's so cute joongie, little hearts'.

' And look at those stars, yah, our joongie can be creative too'.

' Oh, how I wish , my boyfriend would do something like this foir me too', and there were a series of dreamy sighs, & jaejoong sighed in exasperation.

' Oh, our joongie is so cute making lunchbox for his future husband already', squealed his fourth eldest sister loudly, Jaejoong blushed from head to toe, he leapt towards the said sister when he heard a honk of car in between their squealing, all too familair to him, he could recognise that anywhere,' Shut up , shut up all of you, he will hear you', he hissed urgently.

Who you may ask? It's none other than yunho, yes you heard right, Yunho is my neighbour, how do you think I first set my eyes on him, his window & my window are at same height & to the same side, lucky me. 

And the honking of car means he is leaving for school, he always honks the horn two times before he leaves, I wonder why? It's a ritual I guess, but it benefits me anyway, I can always know when he leaves, not that I can follow him, because I don't have my own car, I take a bus to school, but that doesn't mean I don't get to see him, if I hurry , & run half of the distance to the bus stand, I can catch a glimpse of the most Hot - y- Handsome man in the world driving, the sleeves of his dress shirt are folded till his elbow, his muscles flexing while he has one hand on the stering wheel, while the other on the window sill, he is always chatting amicably with one of his friends from basketball , whom he picks up on the way to school, lucky guy I tell you, to ride in the same car as JUNG- ing- YUNHO, & that's the whole reason he takes a long route to school, he goes in the opposite direction to pick up his friend, & so it takes him exactly ten minutes to pass by the bus stand, & for me to arrive there, to oogle at his rippled muscles of his arms,( God bless Basketball ! )his straight white teeth, the million dollar smile, effing hot side view of his face, Oh god , nose bleed, I scramble through the hordes of my sister to take a tissue papper, I stuff two of them in my nose, pack the lunchbox in a hurry with mine, stuff both the lunchboxes in my bag, as much as I would like to daydream about him more, but I don't want to miss the golden chance of seeing the dream in reality, so I run , ofcourse crashing into chairs, tables, wincing, limping, I make it to the door, I shout ' goodbyes', without waiting for reply, i hear them shouting something behind my back but I pay no heed to it , I put on my shoes, & scurry out of the front door, only to fall on my face on the last step, it was then I noticed my shoe-laces were untied. What a great way to start a day! Wow!

                                                                                       * <3 *

Oh I arrive right on time, while I'm heaving from the exersion, of running all the way here, ofcourse staggering a millions of time on any imaginary pebbles, but in the end I succeded . There I see him driving the car ily, Can driving the car be y? Yes it can be when the driver is Jung Yunho , Oh yes, it feels like I'm in a movie, & the cameras is rolling in slow motion, his brown - burgundy hair floating in the air, I'm jealous of the air too, here I am holding my breath & that bastard is playing with his hair, flipping it from one side of his face to other, i want to be the one to do that, his eyes crinkling in mirth , that best friend of his must've cracked another joke, How dare him laugh at his jokes, smile at him? And oh those sinful lips stretched into a bright smile, what caused it? ' yunho yah, don't you see me? yunho yah look at me', Jaejoong whispered looking longingly at the love of his life.

As if yunho had heard him, he turned to look at him, brown tanslucent eyes capturing his, captivating him, a heated gaze, & jaejoong found it hard to stand & breath, he was too stunned to do anything, a second ago he was requesting yunho to look at him, & the next second when the guy did look at him, he didn't know what to do, he felt his heart flutter, finally yunho had noticed him, he felt butterfly spurt in his stomach. He blinked when he saw yunho quirk an eyebrow, & smile amusingly at him, before he sped to the direction of school, & air rushed to jaejoong's lungs, he let out a breath which he didn't knew he had held, but he looked fairly confused after, what did yunho fand so amusing?' Was he flirting with me?' thought jaejoong, just when he was about to do a happy dance, his best friend arrived at the stand , panting as if he had run a marathon, wheezing clutching his bag, & balancing himself with the help of his friend's shoulder,' Thank God, I'm right on time, I thought I would've to walk to scholl today', he wheezed steadying himself just to start laughing looking at his friend,' What/', jaejoong asked offended.' Jaejoong did you walk all the way from your house like this?', he pointed to his friend's face, & doubled over once again, jaejoong stomped his foot hard on yoochun's foot, making the guy cry in agony,' That's better, now tell me what are you talking about? what's wrong with my appearance?'.

Yoochun glared at him , & pulled out a tissue from his nose smeared with blood, jaejoong gasped, Oh no, was that why yunho was amused? Oh God, it's so embarrasing, he must've looked like a kindergarden boy having troubles with a runny nose, he turned red with shame, Oh Why did this always happens to him, When he wants to put on a good impression on yunho, he always does the opposite, now yunho must be laughing at him, also sharing the joke with his friends, jaejoong sighed, there was no way he was going to face yunho today, without turning red.

So today , he was going to avoid yunho at all costs, that means no lunchbox either, & jaejoong pouted, his plan would've to wait for now, till yunho forgets this incidence, he truly hoped he would.

A snicker broke him out of his revrie, & self-loathing, he turned to his best friend, who was trying to supress his giggles, he scowled at him, & the next thing he did was , he started hitting yoochun with his heavy bag, kicking the poor guy's all the while blaming him,' It's all your fault, you bastard, couldn't you come on time? you , y-you'.

' But why am I at fault? you were the one who stuffed the nose with tissue', whimpered yoochun, earning himself another not-so light kick.

' WHY DID ONLY I HAVE TO GET A ABUSIVE GUY FOR A BEST FRIEND ?', people stopped & stared at the two guys wierdly , while one of them was screeching loudly, flailing his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: did u like it????   I <333 a love sick n clumsy jae...............* sighs*..........hope u enjoyed, leave cutesy comments  4 our lovely jae n h-hot yun.......<33 u all !