Of Jaejoong losing his chance & plotting plan !

Nothing ever goes right for me !

' ok,you can open you eyes now, I know you are acting, you can stop the act now', but that just made him clench his eyes shut more.

' I won't tell anybody if that's what you are worried about', assured yunho, Jaejoong sighed & opened his eyes, but didn't dare to look up at yunho.' How did you know i was acting?', said jaejoong without meeting his eyes.' Well, you totally fail at it because as soon as I picked you up, you clutched at my shoulder, now a person who is unconcsious can't do that, can he?', chuckled yunho. Jaejoong looked up at yunho in mild surprise, & glanced at his shoulder & sure enough he had yunho's shoulder in a death grip', & jaejoong started squirming suddenly,' Hey hold it still', complained yunho,' No , put me down, put me down', grumbled jaejoong.' No, not until we reach the infirmary, that is', stated yunho.

' I'm fine, I can walk on my own, you don't need to carry me there, I'm not hurt anywhere'.

' Well suit yourself, I'm not letting you down', yunho glanced down at him, & jaejoong huffed , & looked the away.

yunho smiled as it dawned upon him, the cause of such reaction,' Are you upset because I caught your not so good act?', asked yunho.

Jaejoong looked at the smile , & found himself melting, but then he remembered the the class incidence, & he pouted, while yunho chuckled,' Don't worry, nobody other than me realised the fact that you were faking it', & once again jaejoong grumbled.It was so embarrasing, why did he to go do things that are embarrasing all in front of yunho.

' Ok, here's your stop, i'll see you in the class then', he put jaejoong down at the infirmary,' See you then', waved & left even before jaejoong could say anything.

Jaejoong extended his hand in an effort to stop yunho, but he was long gone till then ,' Thank you', he whispered into air softly.The school nurse arrived just in time, checked for bruises, or any other injury, fortunately there were no injuries, & he was feeling no pain, he was permitted to bunk that period.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day seriously jaejoong didn't approach yunho, frankly speaking he was not afraid not at all, he was holding back because he was plotting a plan on how to make The Jung Yunho to notice him first, & then make him fall for him. Well yunho knowing his name was not enough for him, he wanted his full attention, & he will get it.

Okay so mission make Jung yunho fall for me starts now, thought jaejoong, he picked up a notebook & pencil, stared at the blank page, stared & then stared some more, this was a bad idea, really bad idea, if he was so good with plans & plots, he might as well join the crew or writers or whatever of the Supernatural team. He shut the book, & threw the pencil away , which uncereminuosly landed in one of the cheer girls dress shirt, she squealed , stood up from her seat, frantically tugging at her shirt for the offending material to fall down, while the others were busy laughing at the situation, & the teacher was trying to save the chaos by banging the ruler on the table, Jaejoong whistled casually, & looked outside the window to pry any suspicions.

When the class was settled back down, jaejoong's mind clicked, ofcourse the way to a man's heart is through the stomach right? That's what they say in those cheesy dramas, right? But what if someone is truly bad at cooking then what, will the main actor still fall in love with the actress, pft, as if, the guy sure would be traumatized, he won't even look at her face, well for jaejoong it's not at all a problem, because he is the best, & he is best at cooking, much more good than many of his noonas, well if you ask him from where inherited this quality of babbling, & jumping from topics to topics to only come back to the original , he'll blame it all on his sisters, being too much in the company of girls has that effect, when they don't leave you alone even for a second.

So back to the topic, he would make yunho a bento, yes, that's it, that's what he's gonna do, & When yunho eats the bento made by him, he would literally see hearts swimming in yunho's eyes, that's for sure, this is not over-confidence guys, it's confidence.For now it was his best plan.

So what jaejoong did after his mastermind plan had been sorted out for now, he kept staring at yunho during the classes, who jaejoong thinks might've caught him two times, okay maybe three times, he also kept sneaking glances at his direction during the lunch break, which resulted him in getting whacked many a times by his best friend.

At the end of the school, jaejoong waited near the basketball court for yunho, eventhough he was there for his own selfish reason of seeing yunho , but he could always showing his gratitude as a reason, then maybe he could spend more time with him, get to talk to him & if he gets lucky today, he might even get a ride home with yunho, the thought itself had him squealing high, but why did the basketball court looked so deserted, were everyone running late for practise today? He stood there for fifteen minutes, kicking the small pebbles, inspecting his nails etc.etc. but still no sign of anyone. Where was everybody? When he was about to turn around to head towards the locker room, he heard someone call out to him, he turned around to see, yoochun, his best friend, running towards him, ' What are you doing here?', he asked once he came near jaejoong,' I was----wait more importantly, where is everybody?', jaejoong asked looking around.

' you mean the basketball team--don't you know they already finished their practise in the morning, you were there in the class when it was announced, yah---',yoochun knuckled his head & laughed,' Were you going to keep waiting for them till they arrived, seriously jae, pay attention to your surrounding too sometimes, you know to what's going around you, or in the world in which you live, we all live---', yoochun wound an arm around his neck, dragging him from the basketball court, all the while babbling.

Jaejoong let out a frustated scream , & yoochun spared hima confused glance somewhat scared by his outburst.

' You , you are telling me that now, you--- I'm going to kill you, & I'm going to shut that trap of yours for forever', screamed jaejoong running behind a shrieking yoochun.

' What did I do wrong? You never asked me, you know', yoochun ran for his dear life.

' You could've told me during the last period , I lost my chance to be with him, because of you, YOU'.

Both were running in circles on the field , screaming, & hollering around. but if Jaejoong would've stopped just for second & looked to his side , he would've seen the reason for his distress, & outburst, the love of his life walking calmy through the corridors, & watching their little mouse & cat game amusedly, he shook his head, & broke into a run when one of his friends called for him.

' Did you get it?'.

' Yeah, I left it in my locker mistakenly', he waved & ran towards the group of his friends, they all made their way to the parking lot, but he did turn around once to take a glimpse at the two dorky guys, where one of the guy had the other guy in a headlock now, & was hitting the guy on his with his knee, & yunho laughed at their expanse, & then manuevered to his car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did u like it???? A little attempt at making it funny...........which was a total failT_T