Chu~♡

Oh! My Beautiful Target~

“Okay, class dismissed.”

The teacher just barely finished her sentence when almost everyone stood at once and left for the cafeteria. The subject before lunch break just ended so I guess everyone is really anticipating. Well, almost everyone. Joonmyeon is still in his chair, apparently solving the problems that are supposed to be our homework. And then there’s the girl a while ago who was obviously against me sitting next to Joonmyeon. I’m not quite sure what she’s doing but it seems like she’s…just sitting there.

Hm. Weird.

Aside from the two of them there are like 2 or 3 more students each doing their own thing.

Nothing to do here. I guess I’ll eat first

“Hello!” A girl with shoulder length hair and cute voice that matches her pretty face approached me. “I’m Byun Hae Kyung. Uh, what’s your name again? I didn’t quite catch it.”

“Minhee. Kim Minhee.”

“Well Minhee-ssi, are you going to the cafeteria? Is it okay if I go with you?” she asked in a friendly tone.

“Oh, it’s okay! Thank you.”

On our way to the cafeteria, Hae Kyung asked me like a hundred questions about me and then shared stuff about her. By the time we got to the cafeteria, we already learned a lot from each other.

“What are your hobbies?” she asked me as we took our trays and fall in line.

“Hmm… I like singing, and reading books.”

“You sing? Wah~! I sing too!” she squealed.

“Really? Well, can I hear it?”

“Oh okay.”

Then she sang the chorus of a song that I don’t recognize.

Wow. Her voice is really beautiful.

While she was singing, other students turned their attention to us but it doesn’t seem to bother Hae Kyung at all.

I guess she’s used to getting attention…unlike me.

 “Waahh~ your voice is really amazing!” I said after she finished singing. “What did you sing? That song is really good!”

“Oh it’s Joha Joha. The song is great, isn’t it?” she said with a winsome smile. “How about you? I want to hear you sing!”

“Uh maybe later.” I said while scooping lunch onto my tray. “There are many students in here…”

“Ah. Shy, are we? Well it’s okay as long as you let me hear it later, ok?”

I just smiled.


After a minute of searching, we managed to find a table for the two of us.

“By the way, about Joonmyeon-ssi, is it really true that he doesn’t allow anyone to sit next to him?” I said as I settled my tray on the table

I’m still wondering. Why would a class representative not want to sit beside anyone? Isn’t it his job to be close with his classmates to get to know them better? He doesn’t look like the kind of person who will forbid anyone from sitting beside him. It doesn’t make sense.

“Nah. It’s not true.”

“It’s not? Then why d-“

“She does that to everyone who sits next to him. The reason why that seat is always vacant is because she bullies anyone who sits there. Quite weird if you ask me.”

“She?”

“Kim Jung Hae, the girl who told the teacher about it. That’s her back in the classroom.” She said before eating a mouthful of kimchi, cherry tomatoes and rice.

Wow. Someone obviously has an appetite.

“So she bullies students that sit next to Joonmyeon-ssi?”

“Well, not exactly bully. More like constantly annoying and pestering the person until they get up from that seat.” She said while chomping on a brownie. “But she’s really a nice and fun person once you get to know her. She’s like the class ‘troll’, you know.”

“Do you know why she does that?”

“No. But I bet she likes Joonmyeon but is too scared to actually confess.”

After lunch, class resumed as normal. Nothing really happened for the last few subjects. The teachers just discussed something then the students took notes. Soon, the school bell rang, indicating that the day is over.

“Ya! Minhee-ssi! Do you like to walk home with me? I live just a few houses away from you anyway.” Hae Kyung approached with a grin.

“Oh I would like to but unfortunately I already have someone to walk home with me. Sorry.”

“A-ah. Don’t worry, it’s okay! Maybe next time!”

“Okay bye~”

“Bye!”


“So how was your day, my little dongsaeng~?” oppa said as we exit through the main gate.

“Well, first, I got seated next to this guy which turns out to be the class repre-“

“Is he handsome?” oppa said with a skeptical look.

“Uh…He’s quite-“. Wait a second. “Wait. Why are you asking me?

“Why? Uhh…n-nothing. I was just curious. But even if he is, I’m sure that I’m more handsome than him. ” he said, feeling smug.

I just gave him a puzzled look.

Just what the heck is wrong with him?

“Okay continue. Never mind me~” He said with a grin.

“Well I made a friend. Her name is Byun Hae Kyung. She’s really nice and friendly. She’s also quite popular.”

“Oh I’m sure I heard that name from my classmates a while ago.” oppa then looked at me. “Wait. Is she the one with the cute face and pretty voice?”

I nodded.

“That’s exactly how my classmates describe her. Well she really is quite popular.”

“How about your day?” I asked, returning his question. “How was it?”

“Nah. It’s nothing exciting.” He said, obviously uninterested. “I made some friends in class…”

I guess that’s nothing surpri-

“…and apparently, most girls already like me.” He said, while pulling his signature smug look. “Didn’t I tell you that I’m handsome~?”

I started laughing hysterically.

“Why?” oppa asked, apparently confused.

“You’re making me laugh.” I said sarcastically. “Seriously? Do you really think you’re THAT handsome? Oh please.”

“Eh? But you said it yourself!” he said with defiance.

“Oh did I?” I said teasingly. “You don’t have to brag about it you know.”

When we arrived home, Sohee is already cooking something for dinner. She is still in middle school so she leaves the house a little later and arrives a little earlier than us. She is also our family cook. Her cooking is the best! Even though she’s younger than oppa and I, she can do very well on her own and sometimes act mature for her age.

“We’re home~!”

“What’s cooking?” oppa immediately asked.

“Kimchi bokkumbap and seaweed soup.”

“Wah~ my mouth is already watering.” Oppa said, closing his eyes to imagine the food.”Sohee, can I at least have a little kimchi?”

“Oppa you know you can’t do that!” Sohee scolded.

“Wah. Please~” oppa said as he sneaked behind Sohee to steal a kimchi.

“No you can’t.” She said with a tone of finality as she smacked his hand with a spoon.

“Ouch! That actually hurts- ah!” oppa said as Sohee smacked his hand again after he attempted to reach for the kimchi a second time.

“Stop oppa~ you know you can’t steal a single kimchi while I’m here.” She said with a mocking grin.

“Aish… Okay. You win!” oppa raised his hands in resignation.

“Hahahaha! That’s what you get for messing with our Sohee.” I told oppa before turning my attention to my dongsaeng. “Our little Sohee’s kimchi bokkumbap is the best!” I said, giving her thumbs up.

“Ya! You know you won’t get a kimchi just by flattering me Uminnie~” she said knowingly.

“Okay, you got me.” I said with a pout.

“Change your clothes now because this is almost done!”

“Ok we will!” oppa said as we ran upstairs to change.


“Ugh. I didn’t expect the seaweed soup to be almost as delicious as the bokkumbap. I’m too full.” Oppa said after our dinner.

“Me too.” I said, holding my stomach to prove my point. “Okay oppa goodnight then. I still have homework to attend to. Jaljayoooo~”

“Jalja my little dongsaeng~” he said before planting a kiss on my cheek.

Wait. What?!

Before I could react, he went into his room and closed the door immediately.

What just happened?

 

 



Firstly,  i want to apologize because nothing really happened in this update.

But don't worry, I promise that the next chapter will be more eventful than this one *winks*

 

Btw did you guys notice something here? I mean with Byun Hae Kyung and Kim Jung Hae? 

Yes, Baekhyun and Jongdae are my genderbend victims. *evil laugh* 

If you had a hard time imagining them as girls then I hope this fanart helps

EXO girl version

fanart not mine btw.