Morning After

Anyber Scenarios

A/N: One Night Stand Mornings AU

Rays of sunlight danced over Amber’s sleeping face causing her to stir. The room was dimly lit up by the sunlight that had managed to creep past the thick curtains, but to her the room couldn’t have been brighter. Her head pounded, and was ridiculously dry, quickly she clenched her sensitive eyes in an attempt to sooth them. A soft groan pushed past her lips as she draped an arm over her eyes, she definitely drank far more than she should’ve last night. Hell she couldn’t even remember how she got home the night before…or anything about the previous night. No blurs, no fuzzy faded memories, just a huge black spot.

“Oh well” she muttered to herself before turning over on the bed. She moved to get comfortable but her eyes widened when they rested on the sleeping face of a stranger. Panic filled her and instantly she jumped back accidentally getting tangled in the bed sheets and falling to the floor with a harsh thud. How the hell did she not notice she was ?

Without even untangling herself from the bed sheet she crawled all over the room trying to find her clothing. “. . . ! !” she cursed under her breath trying her best to not wake up the totally exposed boy on the bed. Quickly she dressed pulling her sports bra on and the boxers she really hoped were her own. (Was she wearing burgundy or black ones? !) Once she pulled her shirt over her head she stood up and was met with an awkward but friendly smile. He opened his mouth to say something but before could even say anything Amber was picking up her pants in a panicked way. “Um look man,” Her voice would pick the best time to go hoarse “I don’t usually do this…so Imma leave now.” And with that she all but ran out of the room, her pants still in her hands.

A light laugh escaped Chanyeol as he watched her run out “What a weird girl…” He moved to lay back down on the bed and was reaching for the covers the girl had left on the floor, when the door opened again and she awkwardly walked back in and smiled sheepishly at him. “…Forgot my shoes…”