Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Anyber Scenarios

A/N: -Admin TJ


“It’s too cold!”

“Stop being such a baby, that’s why we have gloves.”

“You have gloves! I don’t!”

A deep sigh escaped Amber as she watched Eric flail his arms around the cold winter air. Around them the trees were filled with heaps of crisp white snow that glittered when the sunlight them at the right angle. Wordlessly she slipped off a glove and tossed them toward him, effectively hitting him with it right in the face. “Here, we are building a snowman today so let’s get to it.” She replied a grin slowly forming on her face.

He blinked slowly as the glove slipped from his face before stumbling a bit to catch it before slipping it on. “One hand? How is that going to work?” Stuffing her gloveless hand into her pocket she grinned happily at him before proudly proclaiming “Team work, of course. You use one hand, I’ll use the other.” “You do realize that will take forever right?” he replied imitating her movements and slipping his hand into his coat pocket.  “You do realize it’s your fault right?” she replied dropping to her knees to start molding a large snow ball.

Finally he let out a defeated sigh before dropping down beside her, moving to help her with his gloved hand. “So how big are we going to make this?” he asked as he shoveled the snow around them so she could add them to the growing sphere. “We’re going to make the biggest snow man ever.”

After hours of pushing around snow balls Amber grinned resting her hands on her hips while she stared up at the snow man that towered a good 3 feet above their heads. “Great…we’re done…” she heard Eric pant out next to her. “Not yet.” Amber muttered out clearly enjoying how everything was working out.  “Oh great…”

“Give me a boost yeah?” she asked happily, causing him to gape at her getting ready to reject the idea, but instantly decided against it. And after a few moments of struggling Amber was sitting on Eric’s shoulders while he wobbled around the snow doing his best to get her close enough to the snowman without falling on it.

“Nam! Closer!” She huffed out as she just missed wrapping a thin blanket around the snowman’s neck. “Fine!” he grunted back, but the snow suddenly gave out underneath him making her crash against the snowman. Luckily for them the snowman was sturdy enough for her to stay clinging to it without it shaking. Eric however hadn’t been as lucky as he has slipped and fallen face first into the snow.

Pushing himself off the floor he groaned and rubbed the snow off his face. “Man…” He was just getting up when he heard a soft yell, and didn’t have time to react when he was being pushed back into the snow, this time on his back.

Opening her eyes Amber met Eric’s wide open ones only centimeters away from hers. Suddenly Amber burst out laughing instinctively burying her face into his neck as uncontrollable laughter spread through her. Her laughter must have been infectious because soon Eric was laughing just as much as she was his arms loosely wrapping around her waist. In between laughs she spoke “You should have seen your face!!!” Replying through laughs as well he spoke “My face?! You should have seen yours!” After a few more moments their laughing slowly died down. 

“Thanks for coming with me Eric.”

“Any time Am.”

Finally rolling off him Amber stayed laying down beside him, looking up at the towering snowman in front of them, before rolling onto her side to grin at him.

“Wanna make another one?”

“Uh, yeah, no. How about we go get some hot chocolate instead?”

“That works too.”