Batch 13 Collections and Requests [ CLOSED AND EDITING ]

✿ Mystic Garden Graphics Shop ✿ [BUSY | NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

Hey lovess Batch 13 requests are up to 15 :) Request now! :) Thank you~

  1. meykkei - Our love that continues
  2. mrs-mystery - trap
  3. Soul56 - You Don't Know Love
  4. Igotbam - My Best Friend, Bam Bam!
  5. kirstyvip - Tough Love (힘든 사랑)
  6. DivaxKris - How We Met
  7. roro-147 - Some Day
  8. DivaxKris - Vintage Love
  9. thebluewanderer - Back to Joseon
  10. kmniqa - Officially Missing You
  11. Philomena - Tragic Death
  12. Darknight456 - The Final Breathe
  13. DivaxKris - Tough Love
  14. Prom15e-to-13elieve - Of cafe's, bunnies and pastries
  15. Prom15e-to-13elieve - SJ chat room

 

meykeii's poster Our love that continues

                                               

*Heyy thanks for requesting and Im sorry if it takes long to finish it >< Im sorry for the picture quality. It sort of because of the gif I added and I need to change them to this kind of quality >< So sorry. Sorry if its not nice but I hope u'll like it ^^ Comment after you've pick up, an upvote and suscribe would be loved <3 Thanks ~*

AWESOME STORY HERE! 

 -seungriseyoruienn

 

DIVAXKRIS's poster How We Met

                                 //background editing//

*hello Im sorry if this took too long to complete and sorry to the others too. We're all really busy these days and as you can see, 3 of our designers are not accepting any requests now so that means we've got a lot to finish. Thanks for requesting and big loves to ur patience <3 I'll complete the background asap okay ^^ To all other requesters who've waited for over 1 week or days. I represent all the designers to apologise :) Sorry for that. Hope u like it ^^*

HER AWESOME STORY HERE!

-seungriseyoruienn

 

Soul56's Poster and Background You Don't Know Love

    

*Hello! Thanks for requesting ^^ I hope you like the poster. I hope it fits your expectations. :) Don't forget to comment after picking up.*

                                                                                                                                                                              -Grimmy

Check out her lovely fanfic HERE :D

 

DivaxKris's Poster and Background Vintage Love

     

*Hello~ Thank you so much for requesting! ^^ I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long.. I hope you like the poster and also the background. :) I don't know much about vintage, but I tried my best. Remember to comment after picking up! =))*

                                                                                                                                                                         -Grimmy

Check out her amazing fanfic HERE :D

 

kristyvip's Poster and Background Tough Love (힘든 사랑)

      

*Hi. Thanks for requesting. :) Sorry for taking such a long time. I hope you like the poster. I made it as fast as I can, as I've been keeping you waiting for a while now. You can choose from the two posters. I made a slight difference in the second poster as the poster is pretty simple. Remember to comment after picking up. ^^ Sorry if this disappoints you T_T*

                                                                                                                                                                            -Grimmy

Check out her beautiful fanfic HERE :D

 

roro-147's Poster and Background SomeDay

    

*Hi there~ ^^ Thanks for requesting. Sorry for making you wait for such a long time. I was quite busy. Anyway, I hope you like the poster and background. Don't forget to comment after picking up. :) Oh, and I actually made another poster. I just added snowflakes to the first poster. I didn't see 'snowflakes' in the add-ons column before. First Poster.*

                                                                                                                                                                            -Grimmy

Check out her lovely fanfic HERE :D

 

DivaxKris's Poster and Background Tough Love

       

*Hey there~ Thanks for requesting again. <3 I hope you like it. Because I cropped IU's picture it's a bit blurry. Sorry about that! Well, don't forget to comment after picking up. :)*

                                                                                                                                                                             -Grimmy

Check out her awesome fanfic HERE :D

 

thebluewanderer's Poster Back to Joseon

*Hi. Firstly, I'm sorry for taking such a long time. I've been pretty busy and then I also took a break because I got sick. I know you asked to just add taewoon to the previous poster, but there wasn't any space and I couldn't think of how to edit taewoon into that poster. I didn't remake that poster 'cause of zico's head. His neck wasn't really edited out that well. Sorry about that. So, I made a new one. I couldn't edit in his neck part either so I over-layed the picture with a pic of picture which seemed old-fashioned. Sorry for the disappointment! I still hope you like it, though. Comment after picking up. :)*

                                                                                                                                                                               -Grimmy

Check out her beautiful fanfic HERE :D