Batch 12 Collections and Request [ CLOSED & EDITING ]

✿ Mystic Garden Graphics Shop ✿ [BUSY | NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

                                               

Batch 12 requests are up to 10 :D THANK YOU FOR THE 100 and over requests :')

  1. Minderaser - Sincerely Yours
  2. kkamjongzy - Words I Want To Say
  3. fefedove - 10010
  4. Cutie_Panda - Together Forever
  5. lalaandkiki - Cracked Heart
  6. Qwertyque - Crush
  7. miyurihatsune & intan_64 - Last word
  8. Philomena - Lodge House Hatred
  9. Jmm_012 - Why me? I'm a nerd! She's a queenka!
  10.  JiaYouO2 - School's Badass 2

 

Fefedove's poster 10010

                                        

*Hey! Thanks for requesting! Im sorry if I finished this late because as you know.. I was having my exams the past few days so.. hahha xD But Im free now!! Yay! xD And for all the undone backgrounds, I'll try to finish it as fast as I can. And for fefedove, I hope you like this poster and I hope this dont disappoint u ! ^^ Suscribe, comment and upvote <3*

AWESOME STORY HERE! xD       

                                                                                                                                                   -seungriseyoruienn      

 

cutie_panda's poster Together Forever + background

              

*Hello! :) Sorry for letting you wait so long~ same reason above.. xD I have my exams the past few days haha xD This is my first background I make but I hope it dont disappoint :) And oh the poster, you might think that I copied your friends? or designer's idea of putting a ferris wheel in the poster but I'm not copying here ^^ Before I saw her poster on your fanfic, I already did this half way. I just haven't add the words yet ^^ I hope you understand. And sorry, I made this angst poster look like romance xD Hahha Im sorry about that. Because I liked to use saturation(bright) alot xD So I thought this would suit ur poster! :D I Hope you like the background and the poster! :) Have a great day!*

 

HER AMAZING STORY HERE 

                                                                                                                                                        -seungriseyoruienn

 

Qwertyque's poster Crush + background

          

*Heyy!! Finally a poster requester with bigbang member and 2NE1 <3 <3 Im a huge fan of theirs too ^^ Ur fanfic is daebak! :D Oh yeah. back to topic hehe. Thanks for requesting and here's ur poster ^^ I hope it dont disappoint hehe :D  Hope you like it :D Comment after you've pick it up! Suscribe and Upvote would be loved <3 Thanks! Ps. Dont forget to complete the survey form so we can know where we're lacking ! ^^ Thank you*

AWESOME FANFIC OVER HERE! HERE ! AND HERE!! 

                                                                                                                                                              -seungriseyoruienn

 

Minderaser's Poster Sincerely Yours

*Hi~ Thanks for requesting ^^ I really hope you like the poster. Sorry if I disappointed you. Anyway, comment after picking up! :)*

                                                                                                                                                                            -Grimmy

Check out her beautiful story HERE :D

 

kkamjongzy's Poster Words I Want To Say

*Annyeong! =) Thanks for requesting~ I hope you like the poster. I hope it's simple like you wanted it to be. ^^ Don't forget to comment after picking up.*

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Grimmy

Check out her lovely fanfic HERE :D

 

lalaandkiki's Poster and Background Cracked Heart

      

*Heyy. Thanks for requesting again. ^^ I hope you like the poster! Don't forget to comment after picking up. =)*

                                                                                                                                                      -Grimmy

Check out her amazing fanfic HERE :D

 

miyurihatsune and intan_64's Poster and Background Last Word

      

*Heyy~ Thanks for requesting. =D I hope you like the poster. Don't forget to comment and fill the survey form. ^^ Do upvote if you like our designs. :)*

                                                                                                                                                                          -Grimmy

Check out their amazing fanfic HERE :D

 

Philomena's Poster and Background Lodge House Hatred

     

*Hi there ^^ Thanks for requesting. I'm sorry that it took such a long time. I've been a bit busy. Anyway, I hope you like the poster. :) Don't forget to comment after picking up and fill up the survey form if you got the time. An upvote will be loved <3*

                                                                                                                                                                              -Grimmy

Check out her awesome fanfic HERE :D

 

JiaYouO2's Poster and Background School's Badass 2

     

*HI~ Thanks for requesting again. ^^ Hope you like the poster and background. Don't forget to comment after picking up. :)*

                                                                                                                                                                 -Grimmy

Check out her beautiful fanfic HERE :D