Batch 9 Collections and Requests [ CLOSED AND EDITING ]

✿ Mystic Garden Graphics Shop ✿ [BUSY | NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

Batch 9 is up to 10 requests :D Request while you still can ^^

REQUESTS :

  1. colatte - Double Faced
  2. dokyungsooforlyfe - Remember Me?
  3. dokyungsooforlyfe - The Lonely Wolf
  4. cheryy_lol & I0Lh3ndrix - First Love
  5. TypicalFangirl09 - Entries of an 'official' fanfic writer
  6. daggerose - Take You Home
  7. inspirit0000 - One Summer's Love
  8. Kirstyvip - Tough Love
  9. archiffaowiqlay- Angel_ Devil_ and_Demon
  10. chunmay- Tell Me Honestly

 

CoLatte's poster Double Faced

                           

*Hello :D ahha it's been a while since I last edited so it's sorta.. ya know >< :l  hhaa xD I'm sorry if this doesn't meet your expactations :) I'm so so busy wif my exam next week so I can't really think much of what to add, etc. and for the picture u stated in ur request form, sorry, it says that the link is invalid and I can't pm you because ur wall can only be seen my ur friends? Haha anyways, sorry for taking a long time and for other requesters! Heart for you < because I'm having my exams. you can request after July 11 and I'll try to do all my pending requests after july 11 as soon as possible okay! :) Thanks for requesting and I hope you like it :D*

 

HER AMAZING STORY :) (It's still in draft status) HERE

                                                                                                                                            -seungriseyoruienn

 

 

 

cherry_lol and OLh3ndrix's poster First Love

                                            

*Heyy :) I'm sorry if this took a long time to complete, and oh, sorry, I coudln't do gifs on snow falling because of some programs problems and because my computer is just starting to recover from viruses :( I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't pm you because I'm really busy on  my upcoming exams which is tomorrow and so I only can get a little time to finish 1 poster. I'm sorry. I will do ur background after 11 July. Is it okay? :( *sobs* Hope you like this eventho I can''t put in the gifs :( and I hope this don't disappoint u ! *

 

THIS POSTER'S SOON-TO-BE-OWNER'S STORY HERE! HEHEHE

                                                                                                                                                         -seungriseyoruienn

 

TypicalFangirl09's Poster Entries of an 'official' fanfic writer

*Hey there! I hope you like the poster. ^^ Thank you for requesting!! Don't forget to comment afterpicking up. Also, fill in the survey form if you have the time. :D Anyways, I really do hope you like the poster.*

                                                                                                                                                                         -Grimmy

Check out her lovely fanfic HERE :D

 

 

dokyungsooforlyfe's poster The Lonely Wolf

                                                    

Hi, I hope you liked the poster! Please comment after picking up and please fill in the survey form. Sorry I didn't add in the snowflakes falling because I didn't think it fit in the poster's theme. Thank you for requesting!

                                                                                                                                                                                       -aesthetically 

Read the fanfic here

 

 

Daggerose's poster Take You Home

                                        

*Hey! Thanks a bundle for ur requet and here is your poster :D Im sorry if I take a long time because I just knew that you changed your designer. Anyways, I hope my work dont disappoint you can I hope you like it >< Dont forget to comment after you've collected , upvote and suscribe to us! ^^ Thank you!*

 

HER AWESOME FANFIC HERE :)

                                                                                                                                          -seungriseyoruienn

                                                                                          

 

chumay's Poster Tell Me Honestly

*Annyeong~ Thanks for requesting from Mystic Garden! ^^ I hope you're satisfied with this and I'm really sorry for taking a long time to make this. I was really busy these past few days. Don't forget to comment after picking up. :D*

                                                                                                                                                                          -Grimmy

Check out her beautiful fanfic HERE :D

 

Kirstyvip's poster Tough Love

 

 

 

 

*Thank you for requesting :D I hope you like it ^^ I'm sorry if the poster and background and that it took so long >.< Please comment after picking up and complete the survey form if you have time :)*

 

CHECK OUT THE FANFIC HERE :D

 

-Jia_Yi

 

 

dokyungsooforlyfe's poster Remember Me?

                                                               tumblr_n8ksb0J5yi1tghzsuo1_500.gif

Sorry for the long wait, but I hope the graphic is okay. Please comment after picking up and maybe submit in the survey form when you have time. Thank you for requesting!                               

                                                                                                                                                                                            -aesthetically 

Check out the fanfic here

 

archiffaowiqlay's poster Angel_ Devil_ and_Demon

 

 

*Thank you for requesting :D I hope you like it ^^ I'm sorry if the poster and that it took so long >.< Please comment after picking up and complete the survey form if you have time :)*

 

CHECK OUT THE FANFIC HERE :D

-Jia_Yi