( Chapter 20 )

The Foreign Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dylan's POV 

My words were cut off by someones hand, I look and the hand belonged to Kevin. Yoohwan looked like he was gonna burst out in anger, as Kevin had a smirk on his face. 

"Lay your hands off her, NOW!" Yoohwan yelled. I was starting to get scared of how he was acting, I've never seen this side of Yoohwan before. I then removed Kevin's hand off my mouth. I quickly turned around and faced his way, he still that disgusting look on his face. 

"What was that for?!" I yelled in his face. He chuckled and walked one step closer to me, making things weird. 
"You wanted to talk to me didn't you" I paused for a moment and took a breath.

"Well she doesn't want to talk to you anymore, lets go" Yoohwan said then grabbed my wrist, then tried pulling me away. I swung my hand and he lost his grip and let go of my wrist.

"What are you doing?! Come!" he looked at me and yelled, I needed to talk to Kevin..

"No go ahead, I will be fine" he looked at me one more time and then walked away.

"So it's just the two of us now" he then smirked

"Why did you do that to Minh?" I asked him gently, his face then turned into a blank look.

"She seemed easy to get, plus I needed to upgrade my reputation, and she was the right girl to help me" after I heard those words come out of his mouth, I slapped him on his right cheek, leaving a it all red. 

"Fiesty~ maybe I should date you, I've always liked you better" he then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter