( Chapter 21 )

The Foreign Brothers

Minh's POV 

I'm still stuck in this boring place, there is literlly nothing to do here. Hanbyul isn't even here all the time. I wonder what the others are doing at school right now. 

"Excuse me miss" one of the nurses peeked there head through the door.

"Yes, you can come in" I smiled and waved my hand to show her that she was able to come in.

"Uh, miss it's time for your checkup" I looked at her and shook my head

"I wanna wait for my brother first.Can I? please~" she looked and me then nodded her head after a few moments. 

"Yaaay thank you" I stood up from the bed and gave her a quick hug. I can see the smile on her face, and then she left. 

After a few hours it was finally noon, and Hanbyul came in. I couldn't be any happier to see him. 

"Oppa!! You're here!" I grinned widely. He smiled back at me and sat on the side of the bed beside me. 

"Why are you so happy to see me? You want something don't you?" he asked me. I just giggled and lightly hit his arm then shook my head. 

"No I miss you, it's so boring here alone. Plus we're going to get the checkup now and I can get discharged."

"Yay!! also I have some good news for you" 

"Huh?! chincha!? What is it?" he looked at me and gave me a creepish smile, I then smacked him on the head. He just started to giggle after. 

"Happy Birthday!!!" he then held out a cake with candles on them, plus a bouquet of my favourite flowers. I covered my mouth as I was suprised, and tears were starting to form in my eyes. 

"You remembered, I've even forgot that it was today. Thank you oppa" I smiled and cried of happiness then gave Hanbyul a tight hug. 

"Of course I remember! Now do you wanna eat first or checkup"

"I wanna checkup first and we can eat at home" I smiled. 

"Okay anything you want today, just tell me." 

We then both headed over to the room where they do all the weird shizzz. When we got out the results... 




______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dylan's POV 

Today was Minh's birthday. I wanted to do something really special for her since she has been in so much lately. I wonder what I could do...

AHA! A party, wait... I can't do that she's not a fan of parties that much unless she feels like it. Why don't I ask Jongsuk and Yoohwan, they're right there right now. 

"GUYS WAIT UP!!!!" I yelled out for them, and they stopped and turned back to me. 

"Hey Dylan, what are you gonna do for Minh's birthday?"
"Huh I was just gonna ask you guys that, I can't belive you guys actually remember still"

"Of course I remember" Jongsuk said

"Why would we forget first of all" Yoohwan said then chuckled.
"I don't know, I thought because you guys haven't seen her for a long time that's why.Neither way I want to do something really special for her" 

"You know she only likes small things right?" Yoohwan said

"Those small things mean a lot to her" and Jongsuk finished off the sentence 

"Actually I never did, but really?" 

"Ya, I was just gonna make her a simple card with a rose with homemade cupcakes" Jongsuk explained to me. Wow I never knew Minh would like those small things, she doesn't seem like that kind of person. 

"I'm doing the same thing as well" Yoohwan said to me

"What am I gonna do than, you guys took everything" 

"You can still do a card you know, and get something that means a lot to you both" 

"Ahh good idea, thanks bye I'm gonna go get it now BUBAI~" I waved to them and went to go get my gift for Minh. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanbyul's POV 

As I was watching Minh get her checkup, all I could feel was my heart beating faster and faster, as the nerves were getting to me. 

Everything was finally done and we went over to the doctor's office. It was awfully silent, and that didn't seem like anything good. The doctor looked at us then put his head down, I then looked at the sheets. Minh covered and then tears were pouring out of her eyes, she leaned on my shoulder and starting crying heavily. 

What is this true... It can't be! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another short update, I'm leaving to my home country in like a day. So I'm really busy with a lot of stuff right now, but I will try to update several chapters for tomorrow and finish it maybe. :D

Kris_is_mystyle