1

The call for help

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz333/qeyaree89/kyumin1.jpg

Sungmin was lying in her bed looking at the ceiling. She has been awake for half an hour but she didn't want to get up from her bed.

"Miss..your uncle asked for you." Her maid said coming into the room and bowing at her.

"Tell him I'll there within ten minutes." Sungmin said getting up from the bed. She missed her dad very much. He is the current CEO of the Lee entertainments. He went to America for some buisness purposes and will be back in two weeks.

Sungmin got ready for the day. She wore a dark blue knee length dress since she had to go the company .

"Good morning, uncle ,aunty." Sungmin greeted sitting in the  breakfast table.

They both nodded at her and smiled.

"What's on your agenda today?" Her uncle asked smiling.

"I have to go to the company. There's a shoot today so I have to oversee it. I have lunch with Jungmo. That's all. I'm free after that." Sungmin said drinking her coffee.

"Okay. We both have to go and visit your grandma. So we'll be back late." Her uncle said placing his cup down and getting up followed by her aunt.

"See you later Sungmin . Take care." Her aunt said smiling at her and walking out.

Sungmin finished her breakfast and walked to her car.

"How's my baby today?" She asked her car running her hands over it gently.She got in and started the car.

"Good morning, Miss Lee." The receptionist greeted as she walked into the room. She smiled at her and walked into elevator. She walked into her office to see her PA waiting for her .

"Good morning, Miss Lee." Ryewook greeted her.

"Oh..How many times do I have to tell you call me Sungmin, Wookie ?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Sorry." Ryeowook  said sheepishly.

"Now,where's the shooting for the ad taking place?" Sungmin asked placing her bag on the couch and turning around to look at Ryeowook. 

"It's on the second floor." Ryeowook said looking at her phone.

"Lead the way." She said to Ryeowook who nodded her head and started to walk.

There was a lot of people in the room. Everyone wished or bowed as Sungmin walked into the room.

"We are just getting started." The producer said smiling at her.

"Who are the main actors ?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"The male lead is Lee Hyukjae and female lead is Kim Heechul." The director said looking at her.

She knew Lee Hyukjae actually he was one of her good friends. That man can dance his way to any girls heart literally. She thought smiling.

"Kim Heechul? I haven't heard of her much." Sungmin asked raising her eyebrows.

"What?!! How can you say that she rules the runways of all the shows in korea and China." Ryewook said through widened eyes.

"Wookie ,you know I'm not a fan of fashion shows. So forgive me." Sungmin said shaking her head.

"There she is." Ryewook pointed to someone to Sungmin's side. She turned around to see a girl wearing yellow printed sundress.

Sungmin knows she herself is a beautiful girl and she had been told that by many men. But the girl she was looking at was probably the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She had big feline eyes and plump lips looked like she was pouting. She had creamy flawless skin. But the main thing is that she exuded an air of confidence.

"Wow, she's gorgeous." Sungmin commented.

"That she's . But she have a very irritating diva personality that no one can stand." Ryewook explained. Sungmin stood around to see a few takes and she left when it was time for her lunch date.

"Wookie , I'm leaving. I'm having lunch date with Jungmo. He's going to China today." Sungmin said getting her bag and car keys.

"Ok....I'll look over things for you. Have a good day." Ryewook said smiling.

Sungmin walked to the garage . She got this errie feeling that Someone's watching her. She looked around before walking towards her car.

"Anyone here?" She shouted looking around. There was no answer . She shrugged it off saying she was just being paranoid.

She was going to open her car when suddenly she got grabbed around the waist by someone. 

"Let go of me." She shouted frightened. The last thing she remembered before falling unconcious is being dragged into a car.

*****---*****---*****---*****---

Siwon was walking out of his office after briefing his secretary about tomorrow's schedule when his phone began ringing.

"Hey....baby." He said smiling widely seeing his girlfriends number.

"Wonnie...that brat went to some bar to get drunk again. Drag him home for me." Heechul whined into the phone.

"Anything for my princess." Siwon said laughing at his girlfriend's childishness.

"Thank you. Love you baby. Come home soon. I miss you." Heechul said .

"Love you too princess . I'll be home soon." He said hanging up. Now to find Kyuhyun. He murmered to himself getting into his car. Siwon went to five bars but Kyuhyun was not there.

Finally he found him in the sixth one sitting in a secluded table.

"You found me this early." Kyuhyun whined as Siwon sat opposite to you.

"Yah, this was the sixth one." Siwon complained.

"Leave me Hyung. What's it you if I get drunk?" Kyuhyun asked taking his drink.

"I'm worried about you Kyu. You are worrying Heechul." Siwon said seriously.

"Oh...you are worried that I'm worrying your girlfriend." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah...enough. we are going. You like it or not." Siwon said getting up.

"But Hyung , I only started. I'll only drink two more shots then we will go. Noona won't get angry I promise." Kyuhyun pleaded.

Siwon sighed and sat back down.

-----+++++-----+++++-----+++++

Sungmin woke up her head felt like it was cracking into pieces. She held her hands in both of her hands and looked around to see she was in a unknown room. That's when the previous events of the day came back to her.

"Oh my god , I've been kidnapped." She murmered to herself. She looked around her room for her bag but it was not there that's when a phone beside the night stand got her attention. She ran to it and took it in her hands. But there was no sound. 

"Damn..." she cursed seeing the wire has been disconnected.  She took the two pieces in her hand and tried to join them while keeping the receiver in between her cheeks and shoulder.

After few minutes there was some sound from the phone. She sat down on the floor and continued her work. It took her ten minutes to make it work. She took the phone and started to dial her dad's number.

She stopped for a moment to think whom she should call. Her dad was in America so that was not an option. Maybe she should call Jungmo. She thought as she dailed his number not seeing that she mistyped one.

-----+++++-----+++++-----+++++

"Enough Kyu." Siwon warned looking at Kyuhyun.

"But....Hyung..." Kyuhyun started to be stopped by the ringing of his phone.

"Hello.." he said answering the call.

"Oh...xxxx bar....tomorrow is your new branch opening?..I'll be there...ofcourse I'll be there." Kyuhyun said smiling widely while Siwon face palmed himself.

"I'm gonna settle the bill. Get up." Siwon said walking to the cashier.

"He's no fun." Kyuhyun murmured taking a big gulp of his drink. His phone began ringing again.

"Hello....." He answered while taking the drink.

"Hello....Jungmo ....it's me Sungmin....I'm in a danger help me." Sungmin cried into the phone.

"I'm not Jungmo.....Yah..look dial properly before calling." Kyuhyun yelled before.

On the other side Sungmin was confused she knew her time was running out. Maybe this man can help her.

"Sir, I don't know who you are . But my life is in danger now please help me." Sungmin cried into the phone desperately.

"If this is a prank call. You don't know who you are playing with. I'll sue you and your family.. " Kyuhyun yelled again.

Sungmin didn't get to hear what he was saying since her door opened and three men entered.

She jumped away from the phone..

"Oh you are awake. See we don't want to hurt you. Just sign these papers and give us the passwords of your account. We will let you go." The man sneered at Sungmin.

"No, I won't. You can kill me but I won't." She said back angrily.

"You will within one hour or you will find what we are you going to do with you. And believe me it won't be pleasent ." He said pulling her up by her hair.

"Let me go." She fought against him.

"One hour." He said pushing her down.

"Hyung there's a phone in the room." Another man pointed to the phone.

"Don't worry it's disconnected. " The first one said smirking at Sungmin before walking out.

Kyuhyun sat in the chair like he had been struck with a lightining. He heard the exchange between the girl and someone through the phone. He was so shocked that he felt all the alcohol leaving his system.

He walked into the toilet to avoid the shouting from the bar.

As soon as the door closed Sungmin ran to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello..." she managed to say in between tears.

"You were saying the truth? You are in danger." Kyuhyun asked as he entered the restroom.

"Yes...these people kidnapped me. They are asking me to sign some papers and give my account passwords to them." Sungmin sobbed into the phone.

"Where are you now?" Kyuhyun asked leaning against the wall.

"In seoul." Sungmin said.

"Oh..really I'm in seoul too..are you in the restroom?" Kyuhyun asked laughing.

"No, Why?" She asked confused.

"I'm in restroom. So I just asked ." Kyuhyun said matter-of-factly.

Sungmin frowned at that .

"Sir please help me." Sungmin pleaded 

"What should I do ? Tell me. Do you want me take this phone to your home?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No, I think my family is behind this." Sungmin said suddenly.

"Okay, I'll take this to some police station." He offered.

"No, if my family is behind this then the police won't take action." Sungmin said sobbing.

"Hey..then what should I do? If I can't bring the phone to your home and police then where?" He asked throwing his hands in the air.

"I don't know. My life is in your hands now." She said breaking down.

"Okay...don't cry. I'll help you " He said walking out of the restroom to Siwon. 

 

 

So first chapter. Please comment and subscribe to let me know how you guys feel. :-)