2

The call for help

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag379/desperado0071/Mobile%20Uploads/BKvM1LpCIAElCiJ_zpsdfab6917.jpg

"What exactly do you mean by you have to save a girl?" Siwon asked raising his eyebrows looking at Kyuhyun like he had gone mad.

"I'll tell you in detail in the car. Now go get the car." Kyuhyun said pushing Siwon.

"Why did you bring Heechul's car?" Kyuhyun asked seeing the car to which Siwon was walking.

"She wanted my car and it's not Heechul but Noona to you." Siwon said pointing a finger at Kyuhyun while entering the car.

"Whatever..." Kyuhyun mumbled while taking his phone out. He recounted what had happened to Siwon in between the ride.

Sungmin has been listening to Kyuhyun talking to someone but she couldn't make out what they were talking .

"Hello..." Kyuhyun asked from the other side startling her.

"Hello..." She said back.

"Do you have any idea where you are?"Kyuhyun asked while Siwon gestured to put the call on loudspeaker.

"No, I was unconcious when they brought me in." Sungmin said back.

"Ask her to look out through the window and tell us what she sees." Siwon said to Kyuhyun.

"Yeah..you.." Kyuhyun started but Sungmin cutoff him.

"I'm looking through the window. I can't see much but only a board." Sungmin said looking out.

"What does it read?" Siwon asked looking at the door.

"Some bar?" Sungmin said not sure.

"What?!! Bar?!! Tell me how the board looks like." Kyuhyun said suddenly getting excited.

"It's a blue board with red letters." She said craning her neck to get a good view.

"Oh..does it have a picture of a dragon on it's side?" Kyuhyun asked scrunching his face in concentration.

"Yes, it has." Sungmin said suprised that this man knew this place.

"Paradise bar!!...xxxxx street. They have the best whiskey in seoul. It's owner is one my friends."Kyuhyun said laughing.

"Okay..." Sungmin said confused.

"Don't worry we'll be there in ten minutes. Don't hang up." He said .

"Okay...." She said feeling somewhat relieved that someone's coming to help her.

It was silent for some time. Sungmin kept the phone to her ear. Sungmin was starting to get worried whatif these people gets late and her kidnapers comes back to the room. 

"Okay...we're here. I think I found the building you are in. I'll ring the bell . If you hear it tell me." Kyuhyun said before ringing the bell.

"No, I didn't hear it." Sungmin said shaking her head.

"Yah...I told you this was not the house." Siwon said irritated.

"Okay , I was wrong. Let's move to the next one." Kyuhyun said and walked to the house.

"I heard the calling bell." Sungmin said as she heard the calling bell.

"Okay. We are coming in. Stay safe." Kyuhyun said and hung up.

Sungmin heard some crashing and shouting behind the doors. 

Suddenly the door to her room was opened and a man stood in the doorway looking at her.

"You must be the girl I came here to rescue. I'm Kyuhyun by the way." He said walking in casually and sitting on a chair.

"Sungmin.... " she mumbled looking at the handsome many in front of her.

Just then another man walked in. He was having a cut in his hand.

"This is Siwon." Kyuhyun said gesturing to Siwon who nodded his head at her.

"Oh my god. You are bleeding." Sungmin said running to help him.

"It's okay. Let's go home. You look like you need a shower." Siwon said looking at Sungmin. That was when she looked at her appearance. A shower was needed definitely.

They walked to the car. Siwon insisted on driving eventhough he was hurt.

"Kyu told me everything.You can stay the night in our place." Siwon said looking at Sungmin through the rear view mirror.

"Are you mad Hyung? We barely know her." Kyuhyun asked surprised.

"We'll talk when we get home. Let her stay the night Kyu there's no harm in that." Siwon said looking at the man.

Sungmin frowned seriously what's this guy's problem. He was the one who saved her now he was pushing her out.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin again when he was sure she was looking outside. The girl looked so cute that everyone will think twice before making her sad. 

"We're here. Let's pray it won't be Chullie who opens the door." Siwon said laughing.

"I'll park the car in the garage and come you guys go ahead." Siwon said as Kyuhyun opened the door and got out followed by Sungmin. 

Kyuhyun rang the bell and waited. He let a sigh of relief when he saw Donghae standing at the open door.

"You are early Kyu. What happened? Is the world ending soon?" Donghae asked with mock surprise.

"Move aside Hae . I don't have time for this." Kyuhyun said pushing her aside.

"Who's this?" Donghae asked looking at Sungmin who was still standing outside with a sheepish look.

"Sungmin ..." Kyuhyun said simply like that will explain everything.

"Why are you all standing outside? Are you questioning them Hae baby?" Siwon asked Donghae  smiling.

"Oppa..." Donghae said as she hugged Siwon.

"Come-on let's go in." Siwon said getting in followed by Sungmin and with Hae under his arm.

"Where's Chullie?" Siwon asked looking at Donghae.

"I'm here Wonnie....did you bring that brat?" Heechul said as she entered the room from the kitchen.

Sungmin was surprised to see Heechul standing before her smiling at the Siwon guy. She looked even more beautiful without makeup with her hair piled on top of her head revealing her beautiful neck.

"Yeah, I brought him and another guest." Siwon said walking to hug her.

Okay Sungmin was confused now. Was Siwon dating Heechul or this Donghae ? It's very confusing.

"Guest?" Heechul asked eyeing Sungmin.

"We'll talk about it later at dinner. Hae show Sungmin the guest room and give her some of your clothes." Siwon said with his hand gestures.

"Omo.....what happened to your hand?" Heechul asked worried.

"It's nothing . Let's go to our room." Siwon said pulling Heechul with him while she kept on saying something about how he can be so irresponsible.

Definitely dating Heechul. Sungmin murmered to herself. Well Siwon was handsome and gentle and they made a cute couple and complemented each other well.

"Come-on I'll show you the room." Donghae said smiling at Sungmin . She instantly loved the girl. She somehow reminded her of Ryewook.

"I'll get you the dress. Wait here." Donghae said walking out of the right room. She came back after few minutes with some pyjamas for Sungmin.

"Here they might fit you. If not I'll ask Chullie unnie." Hae said smiling.

"That's not needed I'm sure this will fit. I need a shower." Sungmin mumbled looking down .

"There's a bathroom on the end of the hall.No one uses it ." Donghae said smiling.

"Okay, thanks." Sungmin said returning the smile.

Sungmin walked into the bathroom and took the shower. She was walking back to her room when she met Heechul on the way.

"Your face is swollen. Come with me I'll get you something for it." Heechul said leading the way.

Sungmin followed Heechul and walked into a big room. In the middle of the room was a huge bed with purple satin sheets.

"Wow.....nice bed." Sungmin commented. Heechul just nodded her head and walked into a room probably the bathroom.

"Hannie...leave me... not now." Sungmin heard Heechul speaking to someone inside the bathroom. Hannie? She asked herself. A blush spread to her face when some dirty thoughts came to her mind.

"Aish....that ert." Heechul mumbled to herself while wiping the water from her body.

"Here apply this on the reddened area. Come down for dinner after that." Heechul said in her usual tone.

"Thanks..." Sungmin mumbled walking back.

Sungmin walked out of the room and released a breath she's been holding.

Heechul was most probably her age but she couldn't help but feel intimidated by her.

Sungmin got dressed and walked down for dinner. Donghae was sitting in one of the sofas watching some drama.

Siwon was sitting on the kitchen top with Heechul standing between his legs taking care of his injured hand.

The look of pure love on his face as he watched Heechul was priceless.

Sungmin instinctively looked around for Kyuhyun.

"Sungmin, come-on sit here with me." Donghae said smiling widely.

Sungmin smiled and walked to her and sat beside her on the couch.

A few minutes later Kyuhyun came down and sat on a love seat.

Sungmin took her time staring Kyuhyun. He was a handsome man with flawless face. He had nice almond shaped eyes . And small pink lips.But there is an air of arrogance around him that made him even more attractive.

Wait what attractive? What's going on with you Sungmin? She asked herself mentally hitting herself.

"There it's finished." Heechul said smiling at Siwon while he kissed her forehead.

"Don't be irresponsible like this again Wonnie. I expect this kind of things from Hannie not you." Heechul said while pouting.

"You guys are talking behind my back." Another man said  as he came down and walked straight to Heechul and Siwon.

He back hugged her and kissed her neck earning a punch from her and making Siwon laugh.

"You are so mean rella." He said rubbing his hand.

Sungmin was confused more than.ever. Who was this new guy and why didn't Siwon say anything when he kissed Heechul but looked at both of them lovingly and laughed. This is so complicated.

"Hankyung Hyung how was the shoot?" Kyuhyun asked breaking the moment between the three.

"Oh...boring as usual." Hankyung said walking towards Kyuhyun and sitting beside him in the love seat.

"Dinner's here." Siwon said . 

Everyone got up and walked to the table.

Heechul was sitting between Siwon and Kyuhyun facing Donghae  while Donghae sat between Hankyung and Siwon while Sungmin faced Kyuhyun.

"Donghae , eat the vegetables." Heechul said looking at Donghae who was picking vegetables and throwing them away.

"Kyu, Why are you not eating? Don't play with food." Heechul said looking at Kyuhyun who was actually not eating.

"I'm not hungry." Kyuhyun said looking at Heechul.

"I'll feed you then." Heechul said starting to feed Kyuhyun who began to eat happily despite being not hungry.

After dinner was finished everyone moved to the hall.

Heechul sat between Siwon and Hankyung while Donghae sat on the floor near Heechul's feet.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun was sitting at the love seat since there was no other place.

"Okay, now tell us what happened today." Siwon asked smiling.

Sungmin told them what happened upto where Kyuhyun came and rescued her.

"So you say your family members where the ones who endangered you?" Hankyung asked gently.

"Yeah, no one would benfit from abducting me and making me sign those papers ." Sungmin explained.

"Very nice family." Heechul commented smirking.

Sungmin looked down sadly.

"Rella, be nice. Okay?" Hankyung said looking at Heechul.

"You can stay with us until your dad gets back from US ." Kyuhyun said from his place next to her. He actually felt bad for the girl . 

"Yes, we have no problem with you staying here." Siwon said while Donghae nodded her head in agreement.

"No one's asking my opinion." Heechul complained getting up while pouting.

"Ofcourse, we will take in your opinion." Hankyung said pulling Heechul down on his lap.

"What do you think , Chullie?" Siwon asked taking Heechul's hand in his and looking at her with a smile.

"I don't mind if she stays ." Heechul said looking at Sungmin.

"Thank you." Sungmin said looking at everyone. She was worried that Heechul won't let her stay. But her worry changed to confusion when she saw Hankyung kissing Heechul's forhead while Siwon kissed her hands making Heechul giggle like a teenage girl .

Okay somethings going on between the three.

"Come-on guys let's introduce ourselves to Sungmin." Kyuhyun said looking at Donghae .

"Oh....I'm Choi Donghae. But please call me Hae ." Donghae said from her place.

"I'm Tan Hankyung." Hankyung said with Heechul on his lap said as he smiled at Sungmin.

"I'm Kim Heechul ." Heechul said in her bored tone.

"As you know I'm Choi Siwon." He said showing his dimpled smile.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun said simply.

"I actually know Heechul and Hankyung." Sungmin said looking down.

"How?" Hankyung asked excited.

"I've seen you guys in ads for our company." Sungmin said smiling.

"Oh...." Hankyung said back smiling.

"I've heard of Siwon from my dad." Sungmin said smiling.

"Let's go and get some sleep. I'm tired ." Heechul said getting up . She didn't like the way the girl was talking to her men.

"Good night everyone ." Heechul said looking at everyone and walking to her room.

"Okay....night then." Hankyung said getting up and running after Heechul followed by Siwon who didn't even wish them.

Donghae laughed at the two men and walked along with Sungmin. What the hell was that? Sungmin asked herself.

"Good night , Sungmin." Donghae said handing her ear plugs "You will need it." She said laughing.

"Don't get me wrong. Can I ask you something?" Sungmin asked looking at the floor.

"Let me guess. It's about Heechul unnie right?" Donghae asked smiling.

Sungmin nodded her head.

"If you are wondering ,those three are in a relationship." Donghae said smiling.

"Oh....I see." Sungmin mumbled to hide her surprise, she couldn't believe that.

"Now,..off to sleep. We have tons of time to talk." Donghae said smiling and walking out.

Sungmin lied down on her bed and prayed to god tomorrow will be a good day.

Soon the and groaning from the other room was heard.

This will be a long night she thought inserting the earplugs.