Chapter 9

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 9: I LOVE YOU, HIMCHAN

 

Youngjae who was currently balancing himself on this two-supported-legs-instead-of-normal-four-legs-of-dark-brown-wooden-chair got startled by hearing that so-called-dangerous-scream of Moon Himchan and it successfully caught him off guard. Unbalanced Youngjae was sent sprawling on the floor as his limbs failed to regain balance. He let out a small yelp and automatically shut his eyes as he landed with a crash on his back, pain shooting up from the back of his head and arms. He groaned and opened his eyes, and blinked. His eyes caught the sight of three people staring at him in disbelief, flabbergasted for the umpteenth times for his sudden condition.


“J-Jae Hyung…” Jongup was about to help Youngjae, so did Daehyun who appeared beside the two Moon brothers after hearing the shocking yelp followed by a loud thud from the garden, but was blocked by Himchan who was standing in the middle. Youngjae pouted as Himchan acted ruthlessly on him and did not allow his baby to help him get up. But his eyes were sharp enough to see what was in Himchan’s grip and he instantly shot up straight while his mind was working hard to digest what should he plan to escape from his ‘scary’ hyung. Okay, I’m so dead meat now. Yah, Moon Youngjae, think of something, palli!


“Chan hyung, you’re home!” Youngjae said excitedly in order to distract Himchan from his initial thought which of course, failed completely.


“Yes, I’m home. Can’t wait for your chicken?” Himchan said through his gritted teeth. Youngjae swallowed his saliva, not because of the word chicken that came out from Himchan’s mouth but the way his hyung answered him was… what he did not want to see. Why? It was because he really hated the next part that he was going to do, again after a long time.


“You’re smart, hyung! I can’t wait to eat chicken that you cook deliciously!” Youngjae slowly made a step backward as Himchan started to move forward. Jongup and Daehyun could only stand there with their mouth shut and wait for the next part to happen.


“Oh, really? Then, why are you stepping back? I’m going to let you enter the kitchen and help me with the chicken though.” Himchan said nonchalantly but his dark aura had already covered all the spaces around them which caused Youngjae to immediately run for his dear life. Himchan was alert and started to chase his dongsaeng with spatula pointed out in the air.


“YAH! MOON YOUNGJAE! YOU SURE KNOW WHEN TO RUN!” Himchan chased Youngjae who was circling the garden.


“H-HYUNG! STOP CHASING ME AND I’LL LET YOU NAG ME WITHOUT THAT SPATULA!” Youngjae replied while still running away from Himchan who was fast in running. Aish, how I hate this part!


“DON’T WANNA! HOW DARE YOU TOOK MY PART?!” Now, Himchan was chasing Youngjae who was going to pass by Jongup and Daehyun who were standing at the open sliding door which led to the living room.


“GUPBABY, DAEHYUN HYUNG, MOVE!” Youngjae sped his track toward the door and unfortunately, Jongup was too shock to even move his body. Luckily Daehyun could react fast and quickly pulled Jongup closer to him making the small boy fell into his warm and firm hold. Jongup stumbled upon the abrupt action and immediately grabbed a hold on Daehyun’s muscular biceps. Youngjae managed to pass by them and headed inside the house, passing the still engrossed Kyungsoo with StarCraft.


“YAH! YOU ALMOST HURT OUR BABY!” Himchan entered the house and his voice echoed through the big hall. Youngjae stopped his track when he heard the word baby but he started to run again when he realized Himchan was still chasing him with that spatula!


“HYUNGGGG! YOU KNOW I HATE RUNNING! STOP MAKING ME RUN!”


“SERVE YOU RIGHT! I NEED TO FORCE YOU TO WORK YOURSELF OUT SOMETIMES!” And they were ascending the staircase in the speed of light.


“Jongup, gwenchanna?” Daehyun softly asked.


“N-ne, gwenchannayo. Thank you.” Jongup tried to break free from the hold and Daehyun instantly released him. They stood there doing nothing for a while before Jongup decided to follow his hyungs, to check whether Youngjae could escape from Himchan, safe and sound or otherwise. Daehyun followed his footsteps from behind but ringing bell coming from the front door made they stopped their tracks. Jongup eyed the door and the stairs alternately, not knowing where he should go first.


“I’ll get the door.” Daehyun volunteered himself. Upon hearing those words, Jongup smiled happily and thanked the guy before headed to the second floor whereby he could hear all the shouting and running steps along the corridor. Daehyun on the other hand, could only shake his head when he passed Kyungsoo who totally did not care what was happening around him. Probably he already used to this kind of situation. Daehyun thought to himself and heaved a sigh. He headed to the front door and opened it widely. There stood a very dashing guy who was wearing the latest fashionable and expensive outfits, smiling genuinely towards him. Why does this man look familiar to me?


“Yes?” Daehyun asked the guest politely. The man smiled before pulling off his sunglasses which he was wearing since then. Seeing the standing man in front of him almost made Daehyun’s eyes bulged out from their sockets. He could not believe his eyes and he even talked to himself in his mind, telling to stop playing tricks on him. He looked really surprised and dumbfounded when he finally recognized the man.


“Hey, is Youngjae inside?” the melodious voice broke the atmosphere and pulled Daehyun out from his trance. He blinked his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows before he answered the question.


“Y-yes, he’s inside. But h—” Daehyun could not finish his words when a scream suddenly filled the house again and utterly surprised him when his name being called.


“DAEHYUN HYUNG, STEP ASIDE!” Jongup’s panic voice rang throughout the corridor and when the muscular guy turned his head, he immediately reflexed to avoid the danger. He stepped to the left, closer to the door like what he was told to do and left the space open. Youngjae who was currently looking behind did not aware that he was heading towards the guest who was standing at the doorstep - looking clueless. Daehyun then remembered that there was another human being who was blocking the way and wanted to help the guest but he was too shock to even open his mouth for a warning.


“YAH! LOOK WHERE YOU’RE HEADI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter