Chapter 7

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 7: HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

 

A few beads of cold sweat appeared on his milky white face. Sometimes, his face would scrunched up like he was experiencing some kind of horrible pain and several faint incoherent words escaped from his dry lips. He fisted both of his hands into balls making the knuckles turned white and nails hardly digging his soft palms. The boy looked really uncomfortable and his head would alternately turn to left and right. Suddenly, his small eyes flustered opened in horror and instantly shot up from the bed. He tried to catch his unstable breath as he was panting hard and blinked his eyes twice.


When Jongup finally able to stabilize his state, he stared intensely to the plain lavender colored wall in front of him. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth was slightly opened. He was currently in his deep thought and consideration. Confusion was written all over his face and yet he still could not figure out why he had that kind of dream. Or should it be called nightmare? He shook his head a couple of times and then stared blankly at the wall again. His mind tried to play back the nightmare and curiosity then took place.

 


“NO! You should let the kid go. She’s innocent!”

 

Jongup yelled while trying to get his hands that were tightly tied behind his back free, only to feel intense rope burns. Wincing at the pain, he witnessed how the small girl who was stuffed with cloth while pathetically crying in frighten being lifted up by an unknown evil man, even with her hands tied together. Jongup gritted his teeth as he could not stand seeing the small innocent girl crying, asking for his help and the worst part was that he himself could not do anything, to his dismay.


“Please, I beg you. Let her go. Y-you… you have me!” Jongup hissed, looking down as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He tried to negotiate with the man who was holding his shoulder so that he would remain seated on the wooden chair, but to no avail.


“YAH! LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD!” Jongup’s eyes widened and lifted his head up as he recognized the voice. That voice… he came to save us, didn’t he? Since all the bad men rushed to get the intruder, he did not wait any longer. He struggled to break free again, ignoring the burn feeling around his wrists. After what seemed like forever, he managed to free himself and untied the rope around his legs. He ran as fast as he could to rescue the kid. The bad guy had been knocked down by the owner of the fierce voice, leaving the small girl alone, lying on the cold floor crying soundlessly, with hands still being tied up.


Jongup immediately slid himself down on the floor to get the girl, ignoring the burning sensation on his knees. He hardly untied both ropes which obviously were hurting the innocent girl and had the cloth out of her small mouth. The small girl was now crying with hands flailing in the air, and the soft-hearted boy instantly took her into his embrace, hugged her protectively… not wanting to let the girl felt frighten like hell. He slowly her hair to show that he was there for her and assure that everything was going to be fine.


“Shh, shh… gwenchannayo! I’m here, baby.” Jongup whispered softly to sooth her and she locked her hands around his neck tightly, feeling totally scared.


“O-omma…omma…” sobbed the girl.


“Shh…shh, everything’s okay now, ne? You’re safe, baby… you’re safe.” He whispered again and gave a quick peck in the girl’s hair. He closed his eyes and beads of tears fell down on his cheek, he did not even realize he was crying too.


“Ap…appa! A-Appa!” The moment the girl said that particular word, Jongup’s eyes shot open as realization hit him. He turned his head to the back just to find the person she had been calling already being held by two bulky men, kneeling down weakly with blood coating his pale face. He looked frail and…dying. A click sound was heard and much to his horror, he knew what would happen next. Before he could even open his mouth, blink his eyes, take a step forward, and stop all these s…


BANG!!!

 

Jongup flinched in surprise and shook his head vigorously. I must be crazy for having this kind of dream…no, nightmare! It’s a nightmare. Aish, chincha. Yah, Moon Jongup, you watch too many drama. No more dramas for the whole next week, ara? Eh, wait! Andwae, andwae, I can’t do that. Poseidon is already in its final episode, I wanna know what happen in the end…hehe, and will it have any kissing scene of Junhong hyung with that Soo Yoon girl? I would love to gang up with Jae hyung and tease Jae hyung for that. And Athena! I won’t ever miss that drama!


“Good morning there.” Jongup was taken aback due to the voice which was coming from the person who was leaning at the frame door of his room while crossing his both arms in front of his chest. Speaking of the devil…


“Jae hyung, you surprised me!” Jongup then puffed his cheeks which earned a soft chuckle from Youngjae.


“Not my fault though. I’ve been standing here since minutes ago, wanna check you out whether you’re awake or not. Apparently you’re awake but your soul isn’t. What’s with that face and shaking head, Gupbaby? Is there anything wrong?” Youngjae asked worriedly, slowly taking a stroll to have a sit on the bed, facing the still swell face of his maknae.


“Aniyo.” A simple denial that totally would not ever make Youngjae gave up quickly, thus leading to a now Youngjae-on-show-time-mood. He practically sighed heavily and lowered his head down, stared at nothing while faking sobs as well as sniffs. Well, could it be that he got the talent from his beloved boyfriend, the star Idol Choi Junhong? Who knows… right? :P

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter