When The Ghost Meets The Prince And The Devil

My Fiance's A Prince
Weeks has passed, Gui Gui was back to her old self. She loves playing tricks on others and then appears out of nowhere like a ghost.

(the next morning)

Gui Gui: (in front of the school’s gate) Good morning Ya Tou and Xiao Xun, how are you girls this moring? If you ask me, it’s great. I just love the smell of a fresh morning.

Ya Tou: Well look like you’re in a good mood.

Xiao Xun: And why is that? Is it because you got to spend time with him the other day?

Gui Gui: Him? Who?

Ya Tou: Don’t play dumb with us. You know who.

Gui Gui: I have no clue what you girls are talking about.

Xiao Xun: Do you remember that time you were lost in the Golden Star Hotel and someone helped you looked for us? I think his name was Wu Chun, the one and only grandson of Sir Lawrence.

Gui Gui: Eww, you have got to be kidding right? He’s my…(stops to think that she absolutely cannot tell her friends that Wu Chun is her brother because she’s just trying to be a normal girl.)

Ya Tou: He’s what? You meant to say he’s your boyfriend!?

Gui Gui: Eww, just to let you girls know, its a never ok? So just drop it.

Ya Tou: Well, look who’s here. (Wu Chun’s black limousine parked in front of the gate to drop him off) Xiao Xun let’s go, we wouldn’t want to disturb the two. See you later Gui. ( Xiao Xun and Ya Tou left)

Gui Gui: Hey, I just told you girls that… THAT PERSON AND I, IT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! HEY! DIDN’T YOU GIRLS WANTED TO GO TO CLASS TOGETHER?! HEY!

Wu Chun: What’s the matter?

Gui Gui: It because of you.

Wu Chun: Me? What did I do?

Gui Gui: Just forget it. Listen, since we’re attending the same college. Please don’t let them know that I’m your sister ok?

Wu Chun: Well, I know that already, but from now on you have to behave and listen to what I tell you, got it? (smiles)

Gui Gui: Hey, ever since I was little, I’ve never listened or do what I was told. I am a ghost who loves to do what I want. Just because you’re my older brother, doesn’t mean that I have to listen to you. I have my own free will got it? I’m late. Good bye.

Wu Chun: You cheeky little brat. I guess you won’t mind if I expose your secret then. I’ll just tell them that you’re the one and only granddaughter of Sir Lawrence.

Gui Gui: (glares and was mad) I…hate…you. Don’t think that you can get away with this. Fine, what do you want me to do anyways?

Wu Chun: Well, I’ll meet you at the canteen during lunch time, then I’ll tell you what I want. Oh, by the way, don’t be late my little ghost sister. (Wu Chun laughed while walking to class)

Gui Gui: Jerk, what kind of brother are you!? Treating your sister like your own maid!!

(lunch time)

A Student Girl: (running down the hallway)EVERYONE THE STUDENT COUNSEL IS HERE! (suddenly everyone step aside and admire the student counsels while they were walking down the hall and headed to the canteen)

Danson Tang: Hebe and Genie, how’s the plan for the school festival going?

Hebe Tian: Everything is going fine. All we need to do is wait for them to sign up for the school festival.

Danson Tang: Well, Aaron and Mike, how’s your guys side doing?

Mike He: Well… We have a little problem with one of the clubs.

Danson Tang: What problem? ( suddenly he stops walking, making the other stop walking as well)

Mike He: A group of students opened a club with out our approval.

Danson Tang: Well, then go approve them.

Mike He: I cannot allow that club to be approve even if Aaron agrees with me.

Danson Tang: Wow, I guess Ella’s wish has came true. Are you two…….( interrupted by Aaron)

Aaron Yan: Senior Danson, this is work, it has nothing to do with my older sister’s wish, I will never stand the same side as him. After what he’s done to me.

Mike He: Good to hear you say that. ( walk over to Aaron and face to face with him)

Hebe Tian: Guys stop we’re friends here. Everyone is looking at us don’t go and destroy your reputation.

Danson Tang: She’s right. ( suddenly someone rushed down the hallway and accidentally knocked Hebe over and both fell down on the ground)

Aaron Yan and Mike He: Are you alright? ( both look at each other) ( both help Hebe stand up)

Gui Gui: God, can you people watch where your going!? And you’re standing in the way too. ( angry tone)

Aaron Yan: ( mad) Excuse me miss, I think you’re the one who needs to watch where your going.

Mike He: ( mad) Did you know there’s rule in school that you’re not allow to run down the hallway? ( Gui Gui got up and face Mike and Aaron)

Gui Gui: I know. Apparently I know all the school rules, but because I’m in a hurry excuse me and make way for me! (she was about to leave but, Mike grabbed Gui Gui’s arm and pulled her back)

Mike He: ( mad) Should you apologize to her first?

Gui Gui: ( getting irritated) Listen here, she fell because she was in my way, beside I fell too, she should be the one apologizing to me. So, let go of my ARM! (jerked her arm away from Mike)

Aaron Yan: ( angry) What in the world are you talking about, you shouldn’t run down the hallway in the first place. You knocked her over and now you want her to apologize to you? What on earth is running though your HEAD?! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A HEART?!( everyone was shocked that Aaron said that to Gui)

Gui Gui: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME! ( calming down) Of course I have one, what about you, Dump Prince do you have one? (Gui was angry and furious at Aaron but Danson stop her )

Danson Tang: Ok, Gui stop it, we’re all friends here let’s not get things worse than it already has.

Gui Gui: Danny, did you hear what he said to me? ( yanked her away to talk privately)

Danson Tang: Gui, if I were you, I wouldn’t mess with him ok.

Gui Gui: Why? Oh I know is it because your afraid of them? Don’t worry Danny I’ll protect you.( Genie was jealous and cries because no one has ever called senior Danson, Danny)

Danson Tang: No, why would I be afraid of them? They should be the one whose afraid of me. I’m telling you this because they both related to Principle He, besides you don’t want the whole school go against you, right? So be a little good girl and listen to me.

Gui Gui: Danny, now that you mention it, I think I should reconsider it, MMM…., NOT! (walks over to Mike and Aaron, then points her index finger at them) Danny, let me tell you something A Ghost like me isn’t afraid of The Devil and The Prince of this NTU. If you’ll excuse me I have to go now.(Gui Gui give Mike and Aaron a glare then walks away and was not afraid of them)

Mike He: (smile) I can’t believe our school has a girl with an attitude like that.

Danson Tang: Well, Thats Gui Gui for you, but you got to love her. ( suddenly everyone turns over and look at Danson) What? Something on my face.

Aaron Yan: No, It seem you and her are very close. Don’t you worry someone might get jealous.

Hebe Tian: Exactly, how close are you two? I heard she called you Danny. Don’t you hate that name? Genie called you once and you wouldn’t allow her to called you that again.

Genie Zhou: Senior Danson, how long are you going to hide from me? You know how I feel about you.

Danson Tang: Genie, I told you I don’t have any feeling for you right now, but I know time will come and I will finally understand your feeling for me. Ok, well, let go eat I’m hungry besides I’m meeting a friend there, that I want you all to meet. (changes the subject)(he turns around and headed to the canteen)

Aaron Yan: Genie, I guess you have a rival. ( Genie expression was sad)

Hebe Tian: Aaron. Don’t worry. Let's go eat.( all the student counsel headed to the canteen)

Danson Tang: (at the canteen) Where is he?

Wu Chun: DANSON! OVER HERE! ( Wu Chun called out to Danson, then he and the other student counsel walked over) What took you so long?

Danson Tang: Well, I……(interrupted by Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: Make way, make way, I'm coming through. Here’s the food you asked for. Can I go now?( tired expression)

Wu Chun: Not yet. Danson you want anything I think Gui Gui would gladly get you something. ( looking at Gui and smile)

Gui Gui: ( Gui rolled her eyes) Fine, Danny, what do you want?

Danson Tang: Wow, I never thought our Gui Gui would listen to anyone. How did you do it?

Wu Chun: Well, you already know, would you like to join me? It’s a great feeling. (Mike, Aaron, Hebe, and Genie was staring at them with a confusing expression)

Danson Tang: Chun, now that you say it that way, I would be gladly too. (grab Chun’s hand and shake)

Gui Gui: (angry voice) Excuse me, Chunnie and Danny, FYI I’m not your slave nor a maid. Got it! (Danson and Chun smile while their hands patting on Gui Gui head) You two have no right to pat my head I’m not a kid any more. If you both don’t need anything else I’ll take my leave. I have an appointment with my friends. Excuse me. ( than she left) ( Danson and Chun smiled while Gui left)

Danson Tang: That little brat.. She’ll never change, always making everyone smile and annoyed by her.

Wu Chun: Hey, you mean Little Ghost?

Danson Tang: Oh, right. I have always admire Gui’s strangeness and her Little Ghost ways. Me, I can’t even say no to my parents. Oh, almost forgot everyone this is my best pal Wu Chun. Chun this is my friends Mike He, Aaron Yan, Genie Zhou, and last but not least Hebe Tian.

Wu Chun: It’s nice to meet you all and hello again Hebe. ( whisper to Danson) So these two are the one you were talking about. (everyone try to ear dropping)

Mike He: Do you guys have something you want to share with us. ( Chun and Danson shake their heads)

Genie Zhou: (jealous) Senior Danson, it seems you two are close to that girl just now. Who is she? (everyone look at them)

Danson Tang: You mean Gui Gui? We’re not that close.

Hebe Tian: Are you sure? Then explain why she got you guys both a nickname. (smile) Is there a love triangle between
you three?

Wu Chun and Danson Tang: NO!

Wu Chun: She’s no more than a little sister to us. Right, Danson?

Danson Tang: Yeah. Oh that reminds me. Chun, tomorrow we’re camping out, do you want to join us?

Wu Chun: Tomorrow? I think I can’t, grandpa has something planned out for me, so I’m not sure if I can.

Danson Tang: Come on. You always do whatever your grandpa tells you to.

Wu Chun: Fine, I’ll ask him. Hey, I have class now, I’ll see you later.

The next day.

At the front of the school gate.

Mike He: Senior Danson, I think he’s not coming. Why did you invite him anyways? This camping out was only for the student counsels to release our stress. (Danson gave Mike a glare)

Ella Chen: Mike, why are you being so rude? Don’t I always tell you that sharing is caring? Understood? ( Mike didn’t say anything and gave Ella a smile. Suddenly, a black limousine stopped in front of the school.) Is that him? The guy everyone’s talking about since yesterday, Danson?

Danson Tang: Hey, he's an old childhood friend. We're more like blood brothers. ( Wu Chun walks over) So, you finally walked on your own and stop following grandpa's footsteps.

Wu Chun: No, I told him and he said it’s a great experience for me. So he let me go.

Danson Tang: I always wonder what's inside that old man’s head. I’m never going to understand him. Not then, not now, not ever. Oh, I have someone I want to introduce you to. Her name is Ella Chen. She flew in yesterday from the states. ( both walked over to Ella)

Ella Chen: Hi, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Ella Chen. I've heard a lot about you.

Wu Chun: Really? I heard a lot about you too.

Ella Chen: Well, what have you heard about me? I hope it’s nothing bad.

Wu Chun: Nope, nothing bad at all, more like a lot of good things about you.

Ella Chen: Really? Well, same goes for you, except the story about when you were little, it was about the diaper.

Wu Chun: (freaked out) WHAT!? Who told you? The only person that's suppose to know this is Dan……son. ( turn over and everyone is heading to the white van) DANSON! (ella giggled)

Gui Gui’s apartment.

Xiao Xun: Hey, you girls come and see this. ( Gui Gui and Ya Tou walked over to the window)

Ya Tou: Is that Wu Chun? What is he doing here? And Senior Danson. What are both of them doing here? ( Gui Gui rushed over to the door and lock it)

Xiao Xun: What’s the is matter, Gui?

Gui Gui: Don’t open the door nor answer it, got it? (suddenly the doorbell ring)

Ya Tou: I’ll get it. (was about to answer)

Gui Gui: (whispered) No, don’t open it.

Ya Tou: Gui Gui do you remember you still own me money? Well, I want you to pay it back now.

Gui Gui: (whispered) What?

Ya Tou: But you don’t have to pay it with money. ( she opens the door and let Wu Chun and Danson in to take Gui Gui on the camping trip)

Ya Tou: Here is Gui Gui’s belonging and everything she normally uses daily it's all in the bag.

Danson Tang: Well, thank you so much. I can’t believe Gui have such good friends.

Wu Chun: Well, come on Gui.

Gui Gui: You four planned this already didn’t you? What makes you think I’m going with you two knuckleheads? Besides I’m not in the student body counsel anyways, so it’s not right for me to go on a trip with you guys.

Wu Chun: Oh really, I don’t think so. Did you already forget our promise? (smile)

Danson and Wu Chun each grabbed Gui Gui arms and dragged her out of the apartment. While Xiao Xun and Ya Tou just stood there waving as Gui Gui got pulled away.

Gui Gui: WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU TWO?! I WILL REMEMBER THIS WHEN I GET BACK!

Ya Tou: Have a nice weekend Gui. We’ll miss you.

Xiao Xun: Is it alright to let her go like that?

Ya Tou: Of course, it’s for her own good. Besides, she works too hard, let her go to release her stress.

Ya Tou and Xiao Xun walked inside their apartment. Meanwhile, Gui Gui was stuck on a van with people. She don’t even know them very well and her expression were not very happy.

Gui Gui: May I ask a question? JUST WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT BETWEEN THESE TWO BLOCKHEADS?!

Aaron Yan: Excuse me, If you have a problem, then just say it to my face. (reading a book while talking to Gui Gui with a cold voice)

Mike He: Senior Danson, why does she have to tag along with us? She’s not even in the student counsel. (looking out the window while snacking off his chips)

Gui Gui: (getting irritated) LISTEN HERE YOU TWO IMBECILE! I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO GO ON THIS CAMPING TRIP IN THE FIRST PLACE! ABOVE ALL, I DON’T EVEN LIKE THIS CAMPING TRIP, CAMPING IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND! (calming down) I didn’t want to go with… YOU TWO FATUOUS MORONS WITH NO GOOD SENSE OF PERSONALITY WHO THINK THEY ARE ALL HIGH AND MIGTHY!

Aaron Yan: Do you mind keeping it down. I need it to be silent to read my book.

Mike He: Hey, who’d you call a FATUOUS MORON!? Besides look at you, you're Gargantuan.

Gui Gui: Grrr……(getting very furious but didn’t say anything)

Genie Zhou: For some reason, I feel cold. ( rubbing her
arms)

Ella Chen: “Achoo”……me too. Hebe are you cold too?

Hebe Tian: Yes, and I thought it was just me.

When Mike and Aaron heard Hebe say she was cold, they were about to turn around and lend their jackets to her, but saw something that was very frightening. Everyone on the van was scared, except Danson and Chun. The reason why it turned cold suddenly in the van was because of Gui Gui, she was surrounded by a dark cold aura that spreads the coldness inside the van, suddenly there was a million of ghosts that emerged out of her body. (A/N: Haha...)

Wu Chun: Gui Gui, calm yourself down. You’re scaring everyone. (holding a map and trying to help Danson with the roads)

Danson Tang: Yeah, Gui, they didn’t meant to call you Gargantuan, beside they was just joking around, right? Mike, Aaron? I think you two should apologize to her.

Mike He: Why should I? She is a GARGANTUAN. ( this time she was furiated and started to vent her anger towards them)

Aaron Yan: YOU BLOCKHEAD! YOU ARE CAUSING US MORE TROUBLE! JUST HOW HIGH IS YOUR STUPIDIY!

Mike He: (angry) WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN! I WILL WIPE OFF THAT FACE OF YOURS! GRR…(reach over and pulled Aaron shirt)

Aaron Yan: GO AHEAD AND TRY! I WANT TO SEE WHAT THAT DEVIL FACE OF YOURS LOOK LIKE! (pulling Mike shirt back)

Ella Chen: MIKE! AARON! STOP! WE’RE IN A VAN AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN! BOTH OF YOU SIT STILL AND APOLOGIZE TO GUI GUI IMMEDIATELY!

Wu Chun: You guys should listen to her or else Gui will cause us a lot of trouble.

Danson Tang: Yup, I don’t want to see that scene again. Remembered Chun? It was terrible.

Wu Chun: Yeah, it cause a lot a damaged and it take a lot out of us to repaired it.

Ella Chen: What are you guys talking about? It sound like you guys did something that you shouldn’t have done. (curious)

Wu Chun: Nah, it just a guy thing. Don’t worry about it. Come on Gui Gui don’t be like that, they didn’t mean to. Hey you guys should apologize to her.

Aaron Yan and Mike He: We’re sor…ry.

Mike He: I shouldn’t have called you that.

Aaron Yan: And I shouldn’t have been rude.

Danson Tang: Gui Gui, they apologized already so don’t be like that and give us your special sweet smile. ( Gui raise her head up and gave Danson and Chun a big smile like when they were young)

Gui Gui: I smiled doesn’t mean that I forgive you two…… FATUOUS MORONS WITH NO GOOD SENSE OF PERSONALITY! Ha.

Aaron Yan: That's fine by me.

Mike He: I don’t care.

Gui Gui: [her thoughts] I’ll get my revenge, but not now. I’ll wait until the time is right.