DREAMS ( Hyoyeon and Luhan )

drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN was looking at a sheet of paper with a troubled on his face.  

There was an assignment that required to all of them to think of recent dreams and describe it, he didn`t get it tough,but  it was for his phychology class .

luhan itched his cheek with his finger and shaking his head thinking what he was going to write to his assignment ,and  he stuffed that paper into his bag and looked out infront of him. 

while walking home ,luhan saw a young woman walking gracefully ,she was humming a cute little tone to herself while walking way down to her home.

luhan knew whos that girl was even without having seeing her ,he knew her voice well ,knowing that sound was belong to her  lovely HYOYOEN noona.

luhan grinned to himself ,while he running up to her quickly .

"NOONA!! ~ can i ask you something " luhan said while trying  to catch his breath from running .

Hyoyeon turned around flashing her classic carefree smile that make luhan to have a heart attack 

her brown eyes brightened up when her eyes met his ,her eyes getting bigger that make his heart skip fast and he felt his body begun to be jelly  WHOAH~.sure hyoyeon noona  always this cute ? luhan thought back for a moment , and he mentally nodded his head quickly " yep always that cute ".

"Sure what is it ?" Hyoyeon asked him cutely . 

she looked at him  imploringly with her big brown eyes and cute smile plastered to her face,  seeing this luhan was totally die in happiness.

" ahmmn ~ noona can you help to with my essay that i neeed to work on ? i have to submit it tomorrow , that i have to write something about my dreams and i`m not sure what dreams to use as my topic , but i have this one dream  i`m thinking about , but im not sure " luhan said while playing his hand and looked at her in cute baby face.

Hyoyeon pursed her lips a bit her eyes rolling to her head looking up to the sky and then she let a small out low hum ,and looked at him with her arms crossed her finger tapping against to her smooth white skin. 

  " so what is your dream luhan ?" hyoyeon asked 

luhan smile at her happily not answering her question yet.

hyoyeon looked at him wondering just what could make him smile like that .

 

" well noona my dreams was all about you and me in the beach , infront the priest with Eunhyuk hyung  and the others was clapping in happines while i giving you the ring " luhan told her with a wide grin plastered to his face

 

Hyoyeon blinked twice  with a shock seeing to her face 

 

" Are you nuts!!! that would never be worked " hyoyeon gasped loudly.

 

Luhan couldn`t help but feel disheartened by hearing the respond to her longtime crush, but wouldnt frown and wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter