MARKED ( Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun)

drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 HAY GUYS~ since kyuhyun is one of my bias in (SUJU) so i decide  to give a try to couple him to my y dancing queen 

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY 2ND DRABBLE STORY ENJOY~~  \( >,<)`/

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

" Kyuhyun what is  the problem ?"  hyoyeon asked  trying to remove her arm from his dead grip .

" what do you think your`e doing?" he asked  meeting her eyes ,his own gloomy eyes ones holding an angry glint in  them.  

"what are you talking about? im here because our practice was over, and i was talking  to my favorite dongsaeng. what is your problem?."  hyoyeon said while trying to remove her arm away from him. 

   She had been  talking to her favorite dongsaeng ( knownly as EXO ) after she practice ,and they had been chatting animdatelyfor an hour  and they asked her to dance ( kyuhyun receive some news  to his idiot members , that this little brats( EXO) have some little obsession to his hyoyeon)  . as  the jealous addict gamer pulled her away in front of everyone  and drag her to the old practice room and he  closed it roughly. 

 "If i didn`t know better , i would say you were just  jealous to them !" hyoyeon looked him in squint looks and cross her arm wating for some explanation, he look at her , not bothering to reply then she was in his arms with his lips brushed on hers .that had caught her off guard,as he place his hands on her cheeks and it sweetly .she wasn`t going to escape this one .kyuhyun tought.

 

"YAH! what are you doing !" hyoyeon shout breathlessy, when he  finally let her go.  

"I`m claiming you as mine " kyuhyun said simply,and pulled her against with him.her eyes was wide ( like D.O eyes) eye while looking him disbelief." he`s  doing what?".  

  

"your`e ....claiming  me?" hyoyeon asked bewildered ,  as he pushed her against the wall and he put his both hands on the wall either  side of her.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter