Sweet toothaches ( Hyoyeon and Kikwang )

drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT STORY IS  HYOKIKWANG I KNOW THIS COUPLE IS REAR SO I GIVE IT A SHOT  

 

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY ~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Ouch.." Hyoyeon complained while holding the sore part of her cheek .

 Hyoyeon have eaten sweet things ,like  lollipos , chocolate bars , cakes and ice cream , everytime they have shecdule or she was hungry ,and totally she doesn`t have to worry because this sweet things has have zero percent fat ,no calories ,but no anti toothache formula , thats why she`s hurting now. 

 

"I wanna die, because its so hurt . i cannot take it anymore !!" hyoyeon moan  while rolling herself on the floor ,her tooth really aches ,she brushed it many times ,drunk a medicine two times and avoiding the sweet things all day long. she heard the door open but too occupied to look who came in. 

  

"hey choding " taeyeon ,looks hyoyeon in motherly yet worried voice ." are you okey?". 

 

"No i`m not okey .."hyoyeon replied to the byuntae leader. 

 "here`s some medicine ,it say you need to drink this after 3 times a day, we have to go now choding just drink it and you feel better okey ". taeyeon said and leading to the door . 

"thanks ." hyoyeon said while laying on the floor.

taeyon stop and looked hyoyeon,"  ill be going now, just call us if you need some thing , and OH ! before i forgot ,there`s someone wants to see you ". taeyeon said before she closed the door gently . "AH?" hyoyeon said while touching her swollen cheek.

 

As she left, not long after taeyeon leave,another knock is heard. 

 

" Im coming in " the next guest is a suprise. 

 "Eh? kikwang ! ."she turned suprise and face the guest. 

 

 "Here, everyone was very busy to their schedule , thankfully i visit you after my concert in philippines and  i brought you some soup . it`s hard to have toothaches right ". Kikwang lay down the cup on the table ,and he sit infront of her,and took the cup again. 

 

 "OMO! sorry for bother you, kikwang . you shouldn`t visit me i think you should rest yourself because of the concert in the philippines ".hyoyeon said and look kikwang wtih both guilty and thankful, because he brought her a soup. kikwang just smiled. 

  

"i`ts okey choding  ,i`m not tired from the concert and beside i also need to practice my cooking skills too."kikwang smiled back he held the spoonful infront of her."say Aaa~hh". 

 

"ehh!! Kikwang ,i-its okey ,i can feed my self".hyoyeon blushing .while she waves her hand infront of her. 

 "AA~HHH" kikwang just brought the spoon infront of her. 

  

Hyoyeon just opened defeately and ate the soup . it`s lukewarm ,not too hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter