Chapter 43: It's Been A Long Time [June 19, 2018]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

For All 'Party' Promotions

Yoojung = Hyoyeon
Carmella = Yuri
Emma = Sunny
Jiyoung = Sooyoung
Jenny = Taeyeon
Hana = Tiffany
Bella = Seohyun
Alyssa = YoonA

The girls were at 'The Show' to perform and were they excited. But it was for one reason.... they were nominated to win today's show!!

Before the show they were all nervous to the bone. I mean how could no one be not? 

After over three years the girls could win another music show award. The unnie line felt that pressure because being the original members they felt the lost of not winning this whole time. And they wanted for the dongsaeng line to experience the feeling of winning a music show award. Meanwhile the dongsaeng line never experienced winning, but wanted to give that to the unne line, of that feeling again.

When the staff member called them the girls shook off the nervousness they felt beforehand and gave one last shout out to each other.

'Party'

After they performed they all felt this relief, especially the fans giving their support. Now all had to do was wait for the results when they recorded the end of the show. They were in the waiting room till then.

Bella looked at her phone, "Yeah unnies our fans are tweeting like crazy." 

Emma came over and leaned over Bella's shoulders as she read the fast paced tweets, "Your right Bella." this even caught the attention of Jenny who leaned on Bella's other shoulder. She read some tweets, "Unnies you'll win for sure!" "You got this unnies! All the love and support from Taiwan!" she kept reading. 

Jiyoung was trying to give away the stress by smoothly petting Alyssa's hair while the younger one was also on her phone, but playing games. Hana was in the pile to, leaning on Jiyoung's other side. Alyssa looked up from her phone to Jiyoung, "Hey unnie you okay?" 

Jiyoung nodded, "Don't worry Alyssa. I'm good, just thinking if we win today is all." Alyssa nodded, "It must be nerve-wrecking huh unnie?" Jiyoung looked at her confusion. Alyssa went on, "Well I mean you and the older unnies were the ones that started K-Strike and went through a lot since the beginning. And me, Hana, and Bella only joined after that first success. It must've been hard." 

Jiyoung looked at two of the youngest and wondered where the younger ones got all their knowledge from. She smiled and hugged both of them, Yes we may have gone through some trouble but what is life without a few bumps in the road. And don't think for a second you girls joining K-Strike is anything but good. You girls are a great addition." 

Hana smiled, "Really unnie?" 

Yoonjung overheard the conversation and came from behind, "Of course. Don't let anyone say otherwise." the three jumped a little, being scared of their oldest unnie's approach. Hana put her hand over her heart, "Unnie you can't do that." Yoonjung gently smiled, "Well when overhearing something like this I had to." 

Carmella went over to them, "I agree with Yoonjung. You three may have joined later but that doesn't mean we have less success. We just have to continue to work harder." they all nodded before a staff member called them for the recording of the ending and the moment of truth.

Even after getting off the stage the girls were crying, bawling their eyes out believe it or not. Their first win in over three years since 'Run Devil Run' back in May 2015. The excitement, tears, and happiness couldn't be explained in the current situation. 

Even as they got off the stage, their staff members cheered for them and congratulate them for winning. Also their CEO called the girls to congratulate them and promised to take them out to a BBQ dinner as a reward.