Chapter 31: Popularity More So

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls of K-Strike couldn't believe their eyes or ears because their single, their Japanese debut single 'Catch Me If You Can' charted #3 on the Oricon music charts, 'Girls' followed not to far behind at #6. So to thank their fans, last minute the girls decided to perform 'Run Devil Run' and 'The Boys' (both Korean versions) at their Japanese debut showcase.

****

Alyssa was all smiles as they prepared for their Japanese debut showcase and she went to each of her unnies in preparation. While Bella and Hana were the most nervous since this was their live performance and more so since it was in a language that they didn't really understand to well, and to add on to that they would be performing K-Strike's debut song plus the song that got the group their first music award trophy. What couldn't you add more to the stress for the first live performance? But the other K-Strike members reassured both girls that they would do fine. 

They first performed 'Run Devil Run' and 'The Boys' and ended their showcase with 'Catch Me If You Can'. During the next two weeks the girls appeared on variety shows and would make a comeback in Korea later on in the year.

LINK HERE