Say HELLO to the "New Me."

One Rebellious Girlfriend. >:)

 

              I felt my phone vibrating, and speaking of the devil - it was Kim Hee Chul. I answered it as I went to my room and we began talking:

              “Yoboseyo?”

              “Oh, it’s me Jagiya.” Jagiya? He never calls me that, except when he knows that he has done something.

               I just did the same and said “ Wae OPPA? It’s late.” I knew he’d react to it and I was right.

                “Yah! You sound so sarcastic.. Well Sulli called me and said what happened so I…” I cut him off. “About that, let’s not talk about it. Jebal?”

                “Arasso, I’ll see you on MuBank then.” He said then hunged up.

                I at least expected a sorry but I guess he’s just too insensitive to do that. It was then that a plan, AN EVIL PLAN came to me.

                 “Jagiya e? I’ll be your JAGIYA then, but I can’t promise that I’ll be the same woman you knew. Poor you, you have one rebellious girlfriend my OPPA.”

                  As I was making my evil plan Tin unnie went inside my room, checking if I was okay. I thought it was a great time to start my plan and accomplish something. “Unnie.” I said. “Can you do me a favor?”; “Bo? Anything for my dongsaeng.”

                 “Can you cut my hair?” She was surprised by my sudden favor. Maybe it was because she knew how much I love having my long and silky hair, I can do anything with it. But I knew that Hee Chul likes it more and it’ll frustrate him seeing me with a REALLY SHORT HAIR.

            After the haircut I felt better it’s like I’ve released a lot load, it feels better. I looked back at my unnie and gave her a smile, but she did the opposite “Dongsaeng, isn’t this too much?”

            “Aniyo unnie, nothing’s too much for Hee Chul.”

             “I’m not worried about him, I’m worried about you.” It struck me, but the thirst for revenge is more dominant in me now. So I ignored what she said and continued to look at my new hair style.

               And so the day of our MuBank performance came, the same day I’m going to meet my FRIGGIN’ BOYFRIEND. We came to the dressing room and since we all have the same sizes we can just exchange clothes anytime.

               It is our trade mark that every performance one of the members would wear a hanging blouse everyone EXCEPT ME.

               As we all know, Hee Chul wants his girl all to himself so he never lets me dress up like such. Our clothes’ theme was REBELLION, that’s just right. “Guys!” all eyes are on me now, “Can I wear this?” holding the hanging blouse.

              Everyone was silenced but Lynn “Yah, unnie if you’re doing this to…”

              “Ani! I’m doing this for myself, and it’s a form of fan service. They’ve seen all of you in this except me.” I ended with a wink.

               It was our turn already, as always we gave it our best. EUREKA FOR THE WIN!

 

 

            “Hyung! Am I seeing this right?” Kyuhyun, calling Hee Chul.

            “Bo? What’s wrong Kyuhyun-ssi?” Hee Chul asked in a cool manner.

            Kyuhyun pointed towards me, and believe me the look on Hee’s face was HELLA FUNNEH. My plan is working, I can sense how mad he was. AND I LOVE IT.

             Our performance has ended and we already went backstage, we were walking happily when someone grabbed my hand. It was him, Kim Hee Chul. I asked Eureka to go in first, I had to talk to him one way or another.

            “What was that?” He sound very irritated but who cares? I’m having so much fun! “When did you have a haircut and learn to wear those clothes? Is that how a girl with a boyfriend should act?”

             If it were the old me, he would have heard a lot of nagging. But this time I want to make him feel guilty, let’s just say that I’m being vengeful but with class. So I did the opposite of what defines me as a person - TOUGH.

            “Mianhe oppa.” I said as I hugged him tightly. “I just wanted to try it on. I didn’t know you wouldn’t like it. Mian oppa.” I made it sound like I was crying as I buried myself in the hug.

            I got what I wanted he was so guilty. “Oh.. It’s not that. I like it, really. But can you just tell me ahead of time so I won’t be much surprised. Ara?”; “Ne oppa, saranghae.” I said, acting cute.

            I continued with my plan, MY REBELLION. I remained as a “SWEET, GIRLY, and OBEDIENT GIRLFRIEND.” I can’t deny that I was having so much fun making Hee Chul dead confused with my sudden changes.