Keep It Real.

One Rebellious Girlfriend. >:)

 

            It was early in the morning I was staring at the ceiling of my room when I heard  the sound of the door opening. “I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” Hee Chul asked, it was the first time I saw him this worried. WEIRD. “No, I was already awake before you came.”; “Can we talk?”; “Sure, lemme just get dressed.”

            I walked towards my closet, trying to search for decent clothes to wear. And I was surprised to feel his arms around my waist. “Oppa!” I said in shock.

            “Shh.. I wanna stay like this, just for a while. Please?” I let him hug me for a while until I felt tears falling on my blouse. I faced him and geez! He was crying.

             “Yah.. Hee Chul oppa.” He hugged me once more, “Ann-ssi, please come back. I miss the old you. I miss your hitting and nagging, I want that back please, I’m willing to do anything. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I’ll be a better boyfriend. Please come back. You don’t need to follow me, call me whatever you want, inspect my phone whenever you want to. Just return.”

             I was nearly crying and inside I felt weak. He was sincere. Am I that great to make KIM HEE CHUL CRY? But one thing I know, I gotta stick to my plan. “Wae? Don’t you like it? I thought you wanted sweet and obedient girls like Sulli unnie. Was I wrong? Omo! Who should I imitate? Sohee? Dam Bi? Da Hae? Ye Jin? Woori? Tell me oppa, so I can change for you.” I looked straight in his eyes.

            “Ani. I just want you.. I WANT YOU BACK.”

            “Chincha? It’s hard to believe.” I said as I walked away from him. After that, he left. I knew he was sincere but I could just not believe it in my heart. The next thing I knew, I was tearing up too.

            Even after that, I was sure of my plans until.

            *Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!*

            “Who is it?” I said as I looked who it was. “Oh, Donghae oppa! Wait, I’m coming!”

            I opened the door and saw him there, smiling like an angel. He is so far my favorite man in the world, excluding Hee Chul. He’s dear to me, a brother that I was longing for, and me as the dongsaeng he always wanted. Even people know how close we are, they even thought that we were gonna end up together but NO. We’re just siblings by heart, that’s all NO MORE, NO LESS.

            “Oppa, what made you come?” I asked even if I know why. He’s here because he could sense that my sudden change of personality is not normal. He’s a FISH so he can smell something as fishy as him.

            “Wae? Can I not visit my evil dongsaeng?” He said then went inside. “EVIL” I missed being called that it was the NEGATIVE WORD that I like best, it makes me feel connected to Hee in a way. But that was before, I guess.

            “Yah! Fishy, you’re here to scold me right?”; “Aish. You caught me! But I miss that side of you, so cold and frank.” It struck me, every word did. Aish! Is he trying to make me feel guilty? ANIYO. I’LL NEVER BACK OUT.

            “Well, since you brought that up I’ll just go with it.” Hae oppa acted as if I was the one who wanted to talk about it, but a minute later he became serious.

             “Dongsaeng.”

             “Waeyo?”

             “I know that you have a reason behind the things you’ve been doing lately, but I think this is too much.

              You’re not only hurting Hee Chul hyung but also yourself. This is not you, I know that you’re having fun right now, but sooner or later you’ll regret things you’ve done. Oppa doesn’t want that to happen. And besides, don’t you think that he has already learned his lesson?

              I know that deep inside your heart you’ll learn to forgive hyung. I’m not here for Hee Chul but for you. I just wanna make sure that you’re okay since I’m a great oppa.” He then winked.

            “Oppa!” I hugged him as I cried. “You always ruin my plan! How could you?”

             “Because I’m your handsome oppa who knows you well. And you like me the most. Kekekeke!” I know, he’s too confident with his looks. But hey, IT RUNS IN THE BLOOD.

               After pulling myself together I stood up and said “I love you oppa! Thanks a lot!” as I was running towards the door.

              “Yah! Where are you going?”

              “I thought you knew me well, you should know where I’m going. And by the way, you’re in charge of our house now. Bye!”

              “Yah! Yah! Dongsaeng. Aish.. What would I do to her? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You’re so great Lee Donghae.”

            I was running but I didn’t know why. Finally I arrived to SJ’s quarters, I opened the door without saying a word. I ran once more til’ I found Hee Chul. Tired from running, I shouted “Yah! Kim Hee Chul!” He looked surprised of my sudden appearance that all he could say was “Ann-ssi..”

            I knew I had to tell him everything that was going through my mind and so I did “Kim Hee Chul! Before anything else I wanted to clear something.

              From now on, I’ll be wearing what I want. Do what I want with my hair. Am not gonna answer your call if I don’t want to, but you can never delete my number. You can’t just go out with anyone you like.

              You have to be sweet and comfort me when I feel sad. Text me every night and sing for me until I sleep. And last but not the least, I WANT AN IPAD2!” It was great that he finally knew how I felt.

              I didn’t know how he’ll react to it but I just have to let it all out. Good thing he never failed my expectations. He hugged me tight, so tight that I could not breathe. “Hee Chul!” I squealed.

              “Mianhe, I’m just happy to have you back. Promise I’ll take care of you.”;

              “Same here. But don’t promise me, just do it. Because you have to keep in mind that you have ONE REBELLIOUS GIRLFRIEND. Ara?” He nodded in reply. Geez! He’s really not the showy type. But who cares? I love this crazy AB Blooded man.