Short Preview

'CAUSE I'M ONLY A HUMAN

It was the rainy day when his eyes were locked on the ground, watching every drop of the rain hitting the ground harshly. It was the heavy downpour after all. Exhaling a heavy breath that he didn’t even know for how long he was holding—he blinked his eyes to cease the tears from forming in his eyes. The cloudy days reminded him to his past, the painful past that then remained as a black memory in his mind.

 

Years had passed yet the bittersweet memories couldn’t stop haunting his life. It was a nightmare, a beautiful nightmare that he ever had in his life. Hard to erase yet he wanted to forget it—to stop the pain that kept on stabbing his heart. His chest tightened every time the image of his friends flashed behind his eyes.

 

He missed them, he missed their hugs, he missed to see them smiling before him, he missed to hear to the melodious laughter, he was yearning to see them right next to him but everything was just a dream, a dream that would never be realized. He didn’t cry because he was strong and he wanted to be strong but his heart—it was crying and screaming inside like a prisoner who begged to go out from the prison of hell. It pained him, pained him so much that made him hard to breathe. Something was missing inside him, he could feel it and it wasn’t a breath taking thing but woeful. A woeful thing that he couldn’t even deny about the torment that built up under his chest every time he tried to figure it out.

 

The last time he cried at the Colby Cake House in front of Kevin—his closest friend—when it once popped in his mind that it was the love that made him down—the love of eleven people that once brightened his days back then but he was standing all by himself now. The job, the career that he was having right then and there was different from what he was a few years ago.

 

“Yifan, the producer is calling, you need to hurry!”

 

The voice snapped his mind back to reality and he huffed, as he turned around to the voice’s direction—he smirked and only to be greeted with a small smile that plastered on a petite male’s lips in front of him. John—it was John his manager that was waiting for him to utter a word but none of the words that bottled up in him escaped from his mouth.

 

“You’re anticipating, aren’t you?” John asked earning a nod from the tall guy then he smiled.

 

“Five minutes more, I want you to be there, got it?”

 

“Yeah,” Was the only word he could say at that time.

 

He was at the CTV entertainment’s building—to be precise he was actually at the guest room waiting for the time to arrive, the time for airing the program of his own talk show. People had never expected that he could be the host just because of he seldom spoke and not a good speaker back then but today was different—he was Wu Yifan after all.

 

His life had totally changed after he walked out from a company that once brought him down sitting in the loneliness but thanks to Kevin, John and Ashley—his closest friend for now that always be with him whenever he needed them and they had never stopped supporting then would always encourage him to smile. Nevertheless, he was still missing those eleven persons. It wasn’t easy to erase the beautiful memory that had been created and the strong relationship between them would never once make him down but the world was cruel. He would never have a chance to see them again nor that they have times to see him but he was fine and tried to be fine though his heart was begging for bone crashing hug from a guy that once stated him as a betrayal.

 

Life was sometimes complicated to him because he wasn’t just a host, he was an actor, a singer and also a model—international model. The world had once being cruel to him when he was scheduled to be at the international fashion week which consisted hundreds of guests including EXO—the group that he had left a few years ago for manning up his right but they couldn’t see it instead accusing him as a betrayal and it was fine for him.

 

Fine didn’t mean he didn’t care but fine meant he would make them realized one day that he was just a human that manned up for his own right to be free, not being treated like a robot. He wasn’t a machine and he couldn’t be like them. Being treated just like a stupid machine, fully scheduled with bunch of variety show and concerts without rest. He could do everything they wanted but rest. Taking a rest was important to him because he wasn’t in a good health back then—he was suffering to asthma and he didn’t want them to worry but fate just blinded the fact and made him leave the precious everything behind. Fortunately he soon recovered from the illness after having a long treatment in Canada—his hometown and could live a perfect life just like other human did. 

 



un-beta-ed

So it's just a short preview. This is just a story that based on current situation but I changed it a bit and please guys, about the betrayal thing, do not take it serious because I'm making up a story based on everything that clouded our mind without answer. :'( It's just a story, okay? :'D

Thanks for the upvote and subbies! I love you guys! Thanks for supporting this story and I'll try to make it up on Tuesday night! :D 

Love you! [LEY] XOXO