Chapter 6

my first love

After the birthday party, 2NE1 went back to the dorm .

All of them were tired from all the partying just now .

Dara was playing with Dadoong ( Thunder is out of korea so she's taking care of the cat ) while thinking about what Taeyang had said and looking at the furry hat thingy he had given to her . Its an expensive hat that she always wanted but its hard to get . She cant believe that Taeyang went all the way to ship it from other country just for her birthday present . ( video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1n5KWUgg7o )

She really loved him and could see that Taeyang really cares for his dongsengs . But she's scared of YG not approving of their relationship .

-

The next day, 2NE1 went on youtube to upload their 2NE1 tv eng sub ver . They saw a comment on their page which read : " Dara unni ! On the last 2NE1 tv ep we all  Blackjacks saw that you were very close with Taeyang oppa ! is Dara-Yang really happening ?<3 "

Dara was shocked . She didnt know that their fans would see through them so easily . CL searched " Sundara / DaraYang "

A lot of videos came up and 2NE1 watched all the videos excitedly . They all agreed that Taeyang & Dara would really make a fine couple, and maybe even a more popular couple than SE7EN & Park Han Byul ^^;

-

Dara decided to go for a walk by the Han River . Her head is full of thoughts and she couldnt slove the r/s problem between her & Taeyang . She had her head down while walking and suddenly bumped into somebody . " Oh ! Mianhae ~ " the guy said . With a jolt, Dara realized that the person is Taeyang !

Taeyang, after apologising, also realized that it is Dara unnie .

He had a hoodie + a T-shirt on since its cold.  Dara, who didnt notice the cold until now, started shivering . Taeyang, being the gentleman he is, gave Dara his jacket and he accompined her back to her dorm before going back to his . Unfortunately, a VIP+BLACKJACK saw this and followed them while taking pictures . She thought they really are together . After taking the pictures, she sent them to YG. Ent and was asking if its true anot .

-

The next day, YG called BIGBANG & 2NE1 together for a meeting .

YG : " There are two people being in the spotlight now . A fan of yours had saw you yesterday and took pictures . The two people who had done wrong, please step out ."

taeyang, who had actually noticed someone behind him yesterday for a lil while, stepped out .

After seeing taeyang step out, dara immediately step out . She know that it was her and she couldnt avoid the punishment .

YG : " i know that the two of you are not in a relationship, but please just be more careful . I've explained the situation to the media. Dont make such careless mistakes anymore okay ? "

The both of them said sorry & they will be more careful in the future .

When the 9 people are about to leave, YG suddenly called Taeyang to stay back and talk to him .

YG : " Taeyang ah, are you alright ? You havent been yourself lately . Forgetting lyrics, late for schedules... Is there something you you like to talk about ?"

Taeyang : "President, i should tell you the truth . I really like Dara unnie ! What can i do to forget her ? "

YG : "Why did she reject you ? Is it because she doesnt have the same feelings for you ? "

Taeyang : "No, she rejected me because she's scared that you would scold her because of the 3Year no dating policy in our company ."

YG : "Such a silly girl, even as she tries to hide it, i can also see her love for you . Let me talk to her tomorrow, maybe things can work out for you (: "

Taeyang : " Kamsahamida, President ! "

______________________________________________________________________________

Shall stop here, its 12:33am here in singapore now ! and im going to sleep as there's school tomorrow ~ Thank you subscribers ! <3