Chapter 4

my first love

Dara was shocked . after what seungri had said, she finally confirmed one thing : Taeyang likes her .

As much as she wanted to tell him that it is a mutual feeling, she couldn't . she had worked very hard to get into YG. Ent, and she couldnt let it go to waste .

Her heart ached . She felt that Taeyang could be trusted and be a good bpyfriend to her, but she couldn't mess up the contract .

-

After Seungri left, Taeyang went back into the room . Dara, seeing that almost everyone had left, quickly wrote him a note and told him to read it at the dorm .

-

Taeyang hurried back into the dorm . He had seen her face face and could see the hurt in it beneath her usual smiling face .

He knew what the note was all about, but he couldn't bring himself to face the truth . He slowly opened the note .

it read : Taeyang, after what Seungri had said, i know that you like me . I'm sorry, but i can't accept you . i have this same feelings for you but i couldn't possibly displease our boss . Maybe , next time , we might be together . But for now, let us just let fate decide for us our future ."

Taeyang felt numb. His first love, gone just like this ? He started crying silently . The BB members had slowly gathered at the door but he didnt notice them .

GD, being his long time friend, came up to him and comforted him . He, unlike taeyang, has a few girlfriends before . He told taeyang, " if you really like Dara nuna, dont give up . she , one day, will realise your heart is with her since the day you confess to her and she will accept you ."

Taeyang mumbled a Thanks to GD . GD than walked out of the room, ushering the rest to go out and not disturb Taeyang .

Taeyang thought about what jiyong had said . "He's right"  Taeyang thought . "im gonna make her my first and last girlfriend i ever had"