Chapter 2: Taeyang tells you a fairytale.

Alien and Fairytales

Chapter 2: Taeyang tells you a fairytale.

BIGBANG members went to Haru’s school by the morning to talk about how important studying was, as well, doing homework and working hard to go far.

“GD oppa!!! Sign  my notebook!!!” a girl shouted out excitedly.

“I told you when they finish talking” the teacher said smiling big; she wanted an autograph too from the leader and others.

“Is true T.O.P dates Bom?” a boy asked.

T.O.P became impatient; he blushed badly and didn’t know what to say. GD felt bad, why T.O.P didn’t deny that? It meant he dated Bom? He couldn’t!!! He dated GD.

“What kind of question is?” the teacher scolded.

“You told us to make questions!!!”

“Not that kind of questions”

“Ok, guys, calm down” Taeyang cut off, he was sitting between Daesung and Seungri “I’ll tell you a fairytale”

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!” the kids exclaimed animatedly.

“Good, let’s go, it’s Rapunzel”

“We already know that tale” they replied.

“Of course not, my version is unique” Taeyang said and everybody stared at him expectantly, even his BIGBANG members.

Once upon a time, in YG kingdom, there was a very cool prince named Taeyang…

“Wait!!! You can’t be the prince!!!” Seungri cut off “I want to be the prince”

“Sorry, I have a very special character for you”

“Me, me!!!” Daesung raised his hand.

“You can’t be the prince either” Taeyang said “I got special character for you too”

“Tabi can be the prince” GD said.

“Do you think I’m  a prince?” the rapper asked smiling and making GD’s cheeks turn into red, orange, green, purple, pink…

“Fine” Taeyang said.

Once upon a time, in YG kingdom, there was a very cool prince named T.O.P. One day he took a walk with his horse “Rocinante”, he took a walk very, very far from the kingdom and arrived to a forest.

The nightfall arose and T.O.P got lost and scared…

“Wait, what kind of prince has fear?” Daesung asked.

“Mine, mine!!! If you don’t like it, you tell the tale!!!”

“Na… You tell”

The nightfall arose and T.O.P was lost and scared. He listened to someone singing beautifully. The voice was so melodious, T.O.P wanted to meet its owner; he dismounted and followed the voice.

T.O.P reached a very, very high tower. He looked up with this face “wooooooooow” and he saw a very, very beautiful princess named GD.

“Why am I a princess?” GD blushed.

“Fine, you aren’t a princess” Taeyang replied.

T.O.P reached a very, very high tower. He looked up with this face “wooooooooow” and he saw a very, very beautiful prince named GD.

Prince GD sang a very, very beautiful song that hypnotized T.O.P.

T.O.P tried a thousand ways of climbing the tower, but it was extremely high and there weren’t stairs. GD shut up and realized T.O.P’s presence; the handsome man had blue hair like the sky. GD fell in love instantly.

“Oh, my handsome prince, come for me” the princess said, I mean, prince, he dropped his long pink hair (like cotton candy)

T.O.P employed GD’s long pink hair to climb up.

“Where is my character?!” Seungri demanded.

“Hold on!!!” Taeyang yelled.

T.O.P employed GD’s long pink hair to climb up and met his beautiful princess… I mean, prince…

“You sing so beautiful, come to my kingdom, marry me and sing for me forever!!!” T.O.P said.

“Sure, darling, I want to sing for you for forever, I love you, I love you” GD sighed silly.

“Never, never, never, never!!!!!!!” the evil sorcerer Daesung came from nowhere.

“Why am I evil?” Daesung cried out.

“When you meet Seungri’s character, you’ll fight for being evil, ha, ha” Taeyang grinned while Seungri had goosebumps.

Daesung, the sorcerer brought a magic bag and forced GD inside, then they disappeared.

“Nooooooooooooooo” T.O.P cried out a la Luke Skywalker as his dear GD vanished.

“Don’t worry” the fairy godmother Seungri wearing his gorgeous pink dress with pink flowers everywhere showed up.

“Me… wearing pink dress with flowers?” Seungri replied in shock.

“Trust me, on my mind, you look great” Taeyang said.

The fairy godmother Seungri communicated to T.O.P.

“Just ride the magical dragon that will lead you to GD”

“Dragon?” T.O.P curious.

“Just go out of the tower”

“This is too high and GD isn’t here with his long hair”

“Be a real man prince” Seungri kicked T.O.P out of the window.

T.O.P fell on his horse Rocinante, to his surprise; the horse became a dragon and flew everywhere until they reached a new tower hidden behind mountains. T.O.P heard again the beautiful voice of princess prince GD.

Prince GD shed tears for the feels and jumped out from the window and fell on the dragon. Together departed to kingdom YG and lived happily ever after.

Taeyang was proud of his fairytale, but everybody stared at him with stern look on their faces.

“I like Disney’s version more!!!” a girl said.

“It means GD and T.O.P are dating?” another girl asked.

“Why you say those things?!” GD exclaimed apprehensively.

“Because Taeyang said you and T.O.P rode a dragon and lived happily ever after” a boy said.

“See? Your so called fairytale traumatizes people” Seungri laughed loudly.

“They don’t know to appreciate art” Taeyang said.

“Ok, it’s playtime” the teacher said and they left the classroom.

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri signed notebooks while GD hid in the library. If life was easy like a fairytale. He thought.

“Taeyang is bad storyteller” T.O.P, that followed the singer, approached to him.

“Yeah… But, at least you have time for me in his fairytale”

“We already discussed that”

“I know, but I can’t help missing you”

“So before leaving again for the filming, I better do something prince T.O.P forgot doing in Taeyang’s fairytale” T.O.P held GD’s chin.

“What?”

T.O.P pressed his lips on GD’s and kissed him. So passionate, kind, sweet, profound GD dismissed the sad thoughts and kissed back with his all to his prince.

chapter 3: SnowGD and The seven Pandas. (told by seungri)

chapter 4: Taeyang writes, runs and produces GDnicienta.