Chapter 1: Alien.

Alien and Fairytales

Alien and Fairytales

Chapter 1: Alien.

Daesung was taking lunch at the cafeteria in YG building, suddenly Tablo showed up with little Haru.

“Hi, Dae, can you do me favor?”

“Of course, hyung!” Daesung replied excitedly.

“Cool, take care of Haru while I talk to Hyunsuk-ssi. Hyejung will come in one hour for her”

“But…”

Tablo didn’t wait for Daesung’s answer and ran away leaving his daughter behind.

“Uh… Hi, Haru!!!” Daesung said nervously.

“Hi, Daesung ajusshi!!!” she said as she took a sit at the table.

“Ajusshi?! Don’t call me that, I’m not that old”

“Daesung-Bignose!!!”

“Ok, call me ajusshi” Daesung gave up “Are you hungry?”

“I ate at school”

“I see”

“Daesung ajusshi, tell me a fairytale!!!”

“Of course… I don’t know any fairytale though… I can make up one…”

“Tell me a fairytale!!!!!!!” the little girl demanded scaring Daesung.

“Once upon a time… Year 3014… Planet Earth… A castle…”

“I love castles!!! Is it pink?”

“Yea, why not?” Daesung said “Once upon a time, year 3014, planet Earth, a pink castle with a prince called prince Jiyong hyung… I mean, prince Ji-ah…”

“Is prince Ji-ah beautiful?”

“Yes, he is” Daesung blushed “Prince Ji-ah is the most beautiful and handsome living in pink castle, his personality is cute, kind… sometimes mean and vain… If Jiyong hyung listens to my story, he’d beat me up for calling him mean and vain…

“And?” Haru asked curious.

“Prince Ji-ah is surrounded by millions of fans who love him, because he’s beautiful, handsome, mean and vain and talented. He can make wonderful songs and sing with his amazing voice… Every night he makes the coolest parties ever… And he doesn’t invite me!!! I’m his dongsaeng…

“And?”

“Well, even if prince Ji-ah had a lot of fans and he was always partying at his pink castle…”

“Does prince Ji-ah have a pony? Princes should have ponies!!!”

“Yeah, Prince Ji-ah has a pink pony called Seungri… I mean, Riri…” Daesung smiled big “Then again, even if prince Ji-ah had a lot of fans and he was always partying at his pink castle with his pink pony Riri. Prince Ji-ah felt out of himself and he was lonely like an alien…, at parties with many people, prince Ji-ah felt like a stranger in a crowd like an alien…”

“Prince Ji-ah is alien… Does he have robot? Aliens with robots are cool like Godzilla movies!!!”

“Yes, yes, prince Ji-ah has a pink robot called Tae… I mean Sunflower…”

“I’m sad, because prince Ji-ah is lonely” Haru said with tears in her eyes.

“Don’t cry, don’t cry, your parents will kill me for making you cry!!! There’s… there’s a happy ending… There’s a prince T.O.P… I mean… prince Bingu”

“Awesome!!! How do they meet each other?”

“Prince Ji-ah’s parents made a big party at night… and they invited everybody… But prince Ji-ah was sick of parties and he hid in the balcony away from the dancefloor…, prince Ji-ah watched the sky full of stars and asked for a wish loudly…”

“What did he ask for?”

“Prince Ji-ah said… I HATE THIS PLACE, TAKE ME HOME, I’M AN ALIEN, I’M A STRANGER HERE!!!” Daesung cried out freaking out the people that ate at the next tables “Eh… Prince Ji-ah didn’t expect someone to answer him…, but someone did!!! A very handsome and manly voice said… DON’T YELL LIKE THAT, I’M NOT DEAF!!!

“Who said that?”

“Prince T.O.P… Cough, cough, I mean, prince Bingu” Daesung said “Prince Ji-ah wasn’t the only one in the balcony, prince Bingu hated dancing, so he hid in balcony too… Prince Ji-ah was afraid of the handsome stranger and he tried running away, but prince Bingu stopped him from going away… and he said WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS? YOU AREN’T STRANGER, YOU’RE PRINCE OF THIS KINGDOM AND THIS IS YOUR HOME AND YOU AREN’T ET ALIEN EITHER

“You got no right listening to my wish!!! When people listen to wishes, they will never come true!!!” prince Ji-ah said and punched prince Bingu and ran away.

“So prince Bingu thought prince Ji-ah was weird, beautiful, but mean and weird” Daesung said “But anyway, he felt bad for listening to prince Ji-ah’s wish and he was afraid his wish wouldn’t come true, so he returned to his kingdom and next night at another party in pink castle, he looked for prince Ji-ah in the balcony and offered a gift for him”

“I love gifts!!! What is it?!!!” Haru asked excitedly.

“A star made out of paper” Daesung said “Prince Bingu cut paper in star shape and painted it in yellow and decorated around with sparkles until he got a star that looked like a real one and he gave it to prince Ji-ah and said… SORRY FOR LISTENING TO YOUR WISH, I WANT YOU TO HAVE YOUR WISH COME TRUE, I MADE THIS STAR FOR YOU

“It’s cute!!!” Haru said.

“I know, my fairytale is so cute” Daesung was so proud he had tears in his eyes “Whatever, this time prince Bingu was embarrassed, he ran away once prince Ji-ah took the star. They didn’t see each other for years and prince Ji-ah always kept the star by his side and every night he asked a wish. One fine day, the king and queen made a party as usual and everybody went, even prince Bingu, he didn’t show up before, because he was busy killing monsters…”

“Killing is wrong” Haru said.

“Ah… prince Bingu was busy making houses for monsters” Daesung said “He finally returned home and went to pink castle party and walked around until he stood by the balcony and he met prince Ji-ah again. Prince Ji-ah was more beautiful and handsome than ever and prince Bingu was embarrassed, because he didn’t have time to dress properly for the ball, but prince Ji-ah recognized him and grabbed his arm to stop him”

“Aren’t you going to say hi or hello?” prince Ji-ah said.

“Do... do you know who I am?” prince Bingu wondered.

“You’re the guy that gave me this” prince Ji-ah took out an old paper star and showed it to the older “I’ve been asking for the same wish for years since you gave the star to me”

“I remember you saying you didn’t want to be here, because you felt like an alien and stranger… I’m sorry you wish didn’t come true” prince Bingu said sadly.

“My wish has come true” prince Ji-ah smiled.

“But you’re still here” prince Bingu said in surprise.

“I’ve been asking for something else” Prince Ji-ah said “I’ve been asking for seeing the cute and beautiful guy that gave me the star”

“Seeing me? Why?” prince Bingu blushed "I'm cute and beautiful, everybody wants to see me, I'm so perfect and good looking and smoking hot, but why did you want to see me?" 

“Nobody had been so kind to me before… You were like my first friend… and…” prince Ji-ah looked into prince Bingu’s eyes “The light in your eyes let me know I’m not alone”

“Then end” Daesung said.

“Wait!!! Daesung ajusshi, this can’t be the end!!!” Haru replied.

“Why? They found each other and fell in love and prince Ji-ah isn’t lonely anymore, because now he’s with prince Bingu”

“And the kiss?” Haru asked “For happy ending fairytales should have true love kiss”

“Fine… I continue the story…”

“I’ve been lonely these years too, I’ve traveled everywhere, but I’ve been missing you” prince Bingu said “Now I’m with you, I realize you’re my home and I love you” he held prince Ji-ah’s waist and kissed him passionately.

“The end” Daesung said.

“For happy ending they need to marry”

“Ah… Ok…” Daesung replied “Prince Bingu took out a diamond ring from the pocket and put it on prince Ji-ah’s finger and asked him to marry him. They married each other and lived happily ever after. The end”

“It’s an awesome fairytale!!!” Haru said clapping noisily.

“Thanks, today I’ve learnt my hidden talent, making up fairytales” Daesung said proudly.

“Haru!” a woman called as she walked towards the table.

“Mom!!!” the little girl hugged her tightly “Daesung ajusshi told me a wonderful fairytale with pony Riri and robot Sunflower…”

“It sounds amazing” Hyejung said.

“And prince Ji-ah and prince Bingu!!!”

“Wait… Those names are familiar to me…” Hyejung said “Did you tell naughty stories about Jiyong-ah and Seunghyun-ah to my daughter?” she gave a glare to Daesung.

“No! Never! It was an innocent story… Any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence… I mean, it’s true Jiyong hyung and T.O.P hyung hid in the balcony in the latest YG family’s party and they kissed each other for hours… It’s true T.O.P hyung gave a diamond ring with star form to Jiyong hyung for having him so abandoned because of the movie… It’s true they’re aliens for each other… But… The castle and the pony and robot are my original ideas” Daesung ran away before Hyejung hit him.

“These guys” she said and held Haru in her arms “Let’s go for ice cream”

“Yes” the little girl said and they left.