Chapter6 Am I Jealous?

KISSING A STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''

I got up after my setted bullsh** alarm clock rings.WTH I do need to set it because for the last 3 days I got detention from getting Late. 
So,I really need to do this. I checked my backpack before I'll forgot it like yesterday. Things are getting better now. Yes Sungjae and Yura are so sweet infront of me,It hurts a little bit but,I don't care what the hell are they doing. Am I jealous? Absolutely yes. happy? 

Yeah.I ride the bus dilgently. I ponytail my hair with ribbon. Ahm Myungsoo buy me this.We start the deal since last 3days. I think he's the reason why I get to detention. We dated in a amusement park. We laughed,we eat and we are sweet? -,- 

I just ahm blown away its like We are true couple. We do those things just to drop the awkward scenario. Yeah and also the commotion did not stop too cause Me and L are getting close even in our class/campus. They says Its really rare that our L are taalking to a random girl,spending time with her. Yeah I know and the worst its the Arisa girls again after Sungjae oppa now our L oppa. She's so flirt.   

I want to punched them all but,I just don't mind them now. Myungsoo one's said ''You need to ignor them,If you can't then you also can't ignor sungjae and his actions with her fiance'' Oh he's right aish. 

I arrived at school and uh guess who I saw Myungsoo with his beloved bike he's too handsome though. Yea Im honest. 
''Oh L!'' ''Good morning Yoo!'' then I pinched his nose ''My father's surname is Yoo and same with my mum. Are you calling them?'' keke 
I said jonkingly and he just smile bitterly ''Okay okay Yoo!'' then he runs. ''Ya! How dare you to say that!'' I drop formalities with him 
Yeah his older 2 years He's same age with sungjae. 

''YA! YA! Stop!'' then he suddenly stops,and I look around ,all of them are looking at us. with are they crazy look 
he turned his gaze to me. He start scanning my whole body and stops in my head. Omg. what is he really doing? 

''You looks so beautiful with the ribbon'' the he smiles. gosh. He's shining,and I think Im melting . 

''Ahmm. thankyou. ahmm lets go?'' then he nodds. I blushed huh ;3 

We headed to the class and the smooth class started how boring AGAIN at the same time awkward between me and sngjae. there's one that he needed some sharpener and Im the only who have it. He got shyly borrowed it. I miss him talking to me huh;;  

''Kay! class listen this coming spring that surely next week,We are having our 15th annual Anniversary of our school. And We are going to have a Music festival,booths and of course Sports fest.Since all of you are the seniors now,all you must lead this anniversary to be succesful one'' 

''And before I forgot. This class w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter