Chapter5 The deal

KISSING A STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'

My head hurts,my back also hurts and my legs got cramped. I stood up from the bed while my eyes are still shut.
''Oh its weekend I don't have to wake-up early,why is mmy.. head hurts...so badly.. ''I shutter while massaging my head. 

I open my eys and rubbed it and made a big yawn. ''Oh morning... wait this is not my room.. Where am I?'' 
I Scan the room and its like a men's room... what ? Im in a mens room? why wait. I can't remember what happen yesterday. 

In a bar. a guy. kiss. collapsed. wait KISS? AHA! after I got hurt from sungjae I helplessly walks and walk in the street and visit a bar with a Multi colors of lights. A crowd that  smell stinky and they are so loud. 
A band who is performing. okay I remember that part but I don't even saw them because of the lights. 
I go to the counter and order some drinks. Im freezing to death its so cold. but then I saw ang jacket and wear it. I ponytail my hair. 
and start drinking. Im not so good in alcohol. I can't take it anymore,Im crying like a dog there and some guys wants to dance with me and I just rejected them and I found my way out. Okay I remember that part and OMFG. 

After that in the stair case I cry again and grabbed a Stranger and kiss him. OMFG I gasped after I remember those acts of mine. 
WAAAAH I don't want to remember the other parts because its gross. OMFG So Im in his room Oh my gosh what to do. Is my V CARD o_o 
Im in my complete outfit. My are still in my body also my bra. BUT i got hickeys in my neck and jawline. WTH am I doing that night. 

I don't even know him . The door suddenly opens. and and and OMy gosh ITS KIM MYUNGSOO.

''Oh your awake seatmate,now you can go home. Go!'' he said with his blank face. 
''WHAT THE HELL/ WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE IN YOUR HOUSE HUH?!'' 
''Relax. If I don't bring you here now,you are gone by the other mans'' 
''SO, you can me and not them OMG whats with my neck?!'' I said continously and he got blushed. 

''ahm,I don't know just ahm wait you are the one who kiss me intensly even I don't want Im just a man,I can't control my hormones and I DON't you either its just make out after you collapsed in my grip and bring you here!'' He said in a hurry. 

wow,its the longest phrase I heard from him. 

''Oh,okay sorry and thankyou. WOW thats the longest Keke'' 
''longest what? are you crazy?'' 

''Okay okay. nevermind. Thankyou for saving me Im just out of my mind that night. And sorry for the trouble wait Is this your house? ''
''Its okay just get yourself out here. Cause my band mates are now coming'' 
''Okay,Thankyou'' I dress up my self and got down in a hurry. 

then he suddenly grab my wrist. 
''By the way,why are you crying that night?'' I got sad when he asks that question. 
''sorry for asking you may go'' He said after then I smiled at him weakly and make my way out in the house. 

Im so down now,I don't know if I can live again in a month without mom and sungjae. 
Its sunday,so we don't have a class. I spend the time again alone. Boring. 
 

 Monday,I need to go sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter