Chapter4 The other side

KISSING A STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''

I almost kill myself from doing those things to her. How dare me to treat the precious arisa like that,I just want to kill myself now, those acts.I don't mean it.  My tears are contiously flowing. After that seen I drop my body to the floor and I start crying. Yura is rubbing my back and saying.

''I know its hard to act like you hate her,and you didn't love her anymore'' ''If I have a chance just to cancel our arranged marriage,I will really do it. You are a good person sungjae. you don't deserve this things'' 

She held me to her arms. and rub my head just to comfort me. From that day,when mom talks to me. 

*Throwback 1 week ago. 1:30 pm* 

''Mom your back,why did you npt told me earlier that you are coming. so that I can welcome you from the airport,wait mom whats wrong.. why are you crying?'' she suddenly cry and hugged me tight. 

''Im sorry son,Im really sorry'' ''For what mom? for not telling me ? no,you don't have to cry mom'' 
''Sungjae-aa listen. You are having a engagement party next week'' She said after loosen her hug from me. 
''what? ENGAGEMENT PARTY? With who? You know I have a girlfriend right? No you are not doing this to me MOM!'' 

''No,you have to. Im sorry son Our financial problems are now getting higher and higher. And your dad are having some heart problems. I don't know what to do son so,The Kim heritage wants to fullfill our lost in one con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter