Chapter1 Arisa Yoo

KISSING A STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

I woke up by hearing the voice of my Mom shouting. 
''ARISA YOO! YOUR LATE OMYGOSH ARISA YOOO! '' 

''Okay fine fine Im coming up'' 

I make my way to the bathroom and do my daily routines. 

~Eotteongayo geudaen gwaenchannna bwayo haruharu geuttae chueoge jeojeo himi deuneyo
 Eonjerado geudae doraondamyeon nunmul ttawin eopgetjyo dubeonjjae naui gobaeg~ 

My phone rings . I smile before slide on my phone to answer. 

''Good morning noona'' 

''Good morning too hyung'' 

then we laughs,His my boyfriend I tend to call him hyung and to me noona a cute nickname right? 

''What are you doing now arisa baby?'' 

''just asdfghjkllksdjdnjnd'' 

''Okay,you are toothbrushing'' 

''Aha.. '' 

''I miss you like crazy arisa'' 

''I miss you more sungjae oppa'' 

After having a convo in phone with my boyfriend. I finish the daily routines and get to school by the bus. 

Its our first day of school and now We are all seniors its like a dream that the Simple yet a chic Arisa Yoo are now a senior,I prefer cutting classes when Im just a junior high. Yeah I don't care what they say to me. That Im a stupid and a lazy lady. I sleep,eat and play. Im not a rebel,Im not a neird either just I don't like studying.My mom is a single parent. We only have each other.She always say this to me ''You are so lucky to have a school to study and a house to live and then you are wasting this oppurtunities'' Yeah Bla bla bla. My father died when Im just two years old. He's a japanese while my mom is a korean.

I able to arrived to school in time. 

''GoodMorning! Arisa baby!'' This idiot really loves me. 

''GoodMorning too oppa!'' Then We hug each other. The other students just nods in unison every time we do it. Since they know that we are a lovey dovey couple. 

''Do you miss me arisa hyung?'' Aww he's too cute. *le me teased this guy.

''No,I don't'' 

''What your lying,Ya! Arisaaaa'' Aww he's really cute when he do this ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter