8

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Junnie…. Junnie…” Did someone call me?? I’m still sleepy…

“Junnie… Wake up…” the voice intruded my sleep again. Opened my eyes and look around. Where am I?

“Yahh, wake up… It’s already 8 am,” the voice which belongs to Dujun, said.

“I’m tired and sleepy,” I whined. But seriously, taking care of baby not a joke. I barely sleep for 2 hours, I think. Dujun and I, both of us. Yunjae was really something last night. He keep crying and pooped. His diarrhea getting worst, I guess.

“We have to go and get Yunjae registered. Then we’ll have press con, remember?” he said, reminded me the schedule for today. I just nodded still with half-opened eyes.

“Go and shower before Yunjae get up. I’ll wake the kids,” he said and smiled. I nodded and walked to my room. Well, last night we come home quite late so we just sleep in the living room.

 

“Junhyung hyung, stop dozing off,” Yoseob said. I just ignored. My eyes totally didn’t want cooperate well with me today.

“Yahh~~ Let him be. Yunjae was acting bad last night. We both have to stay up for him,” I heard Dujun said.

“Chinjja? What happened to him hyung?” kikwang asked.

“I don’t know. He keep crying and having diarrhea. If the symptoms persist, we might end up at hospital again today,” Dujun explained.

“We’re here,” manager hyung said. My eyes automatically open. And Yunjae start crying again.

“Hyung, why Yunjae crying? Let me hold him,” Dongwoon offered. I was busy taking out the backpack, getting ready with the formula. The kids one by one trying to hold and coaxed him but failed. Finally, he was in my arms and stop crying immediately.

“Miss umma, huh?” I said and cooed him. Yunjae immediately smile and laugh.

“Yunjae is missing umma. No woner he cried,” Dongwoon said and played with him.

“Kaja, let’s go before the people notice us,” Dujun said and all of us moved to the building.

“Annyeonghaseyo~~ We’re here to register this baby,” I said to the person at the enquiry counter.

“This way please, sir,” she said and guided us to the said counter.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ We want to register this baby. What are the procedure?” Dujun asked since I was busy playing with Yunjae. Hehehe… he keeps jumping in my laps when I stand him up.

“Is it your baby?” the man asked.

“Err… Kind of. We’re adopting him,” Dujun said.

“Okay. Who is her biological mother?”

“Err… This might sound cliché but Yunjae was left in front of my house yesterday so we didn’t know who the mother is,” Dujun explained. I just hearing what he said.

“I see. So right now who will be his mother?”

“Me. I be the mother for Yunjae, right Yunjae-ah?” I said and gugu-gaga him. Yunjae laughed.

“If that so then you guys can fill this form,” the man hand us bundle of form.

“Why there are so lot of form?” I blurted out.

“All this for Yunjae safety and future,” the man said. I don’t really get it so I asked why. Dujun was now immersed in filing up the form.

“There are case where when the child has been adopted, the biological parents will come and asked for the details to find their kids back. They sometimes violate the law by taking back the child forcefully. Once both the adopted parents and biological parents agree with the adoption terms and conditions, the child is legally belongs to the adopted family. The biological parents only can come and meet the child based on the agreed conditions.

“Junnie, I put your name here, nae?” Dujun suddenly asked. I don’t bother to look at what section did he said and just nodded. I’m more interested in what the man said just now.

“So, the real parents are no longer have right on the child, am I right?”

“Yup, you’re right. For your case, since you both didn’t know who the biological parents are, we can say that the child is all yours. I mean you’re the legal parents, once he finished filled up the form,” the man said and smiled. I nodded.

“Fuhh… Done. Here are the forms, sir,” Dujun said and hand in the forms. The officer take a look at the form before nodding his head.

“Okay, good. We’ll process this and we’ll call you when we’re done. Thanks for coming. Hey little boy there, I believe that your parents will take a good care of you. They’re famous person you know. Grow up and be healthy, Yoon Yunjae-ah~” the officer said and patted Yunjae head. After thanking and bowed to the officer and get the temporary birth cert of Yunjae, we headed to our 4 ‘kids’.

“Everything is done! Now Yunjae is officially ours!” Dujun said and hugged my shoulder. Our???

“Assa!!! Now nobody can take Yunjae from us!!!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“Who’ll take Yunjae from us?” I asked. I sense something fishy.

“If someone try to take Yunjae from us, that’s what I mean Junhyung hyung,” Dongwoon said grinned. Okay, I let this slip.

“Now, to the press con. Is my Yunjae will be okay?” Dujun asked and take Yunjae from me. I smiled at the scene in front me. He surely have fatherly side, right???

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^^

by the way, lets solve some mystery here...

Yunjae...

can you guest?? Yunjae is a combination of????? ._~

23rd May 2014, 2055