7

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Yahh~~ Why he didn’t stop crying?? I’m tired~~” whined Yoseob. They’re on their way back to the dorm and yet, Yunjae hasn’t stop crying since they’re at Baby House. We already out of reasons. Yunjae is in Doojoon arms right now. I’ve been soothing him before. Now my arms are all ached because of holding him.

“Hyung, can you drop Junhyung and me at the hospital? You can bring the rest home. They surely tired,” said Dujun. His face was full of worries.

“I agree hyung. I think he needs to be refereed to paediatric,” I added. Manager hyung nodded and drove us to hospital. I give a squeezed on Dujun hands, assuring him that I’ll always be by his side. He looks at me with warm looks but still full of worries.

 

We are in hospital right now. Yunjae is with the doctors. He need IV dripped since he was dehydrated. My mind was full with many negative thoughts. I love Yunjae.. Yes, I love him. Even it hasn’t been a day since he’s with me but I already love him, like my own child.

“Mr. Yoon Doojoon? Doctor want to see you,” the nurse said. We both got up together and went into the doctors.

“Oh, Doojoon-ssi, come in. Eoh, you’re here too Junhyung?” Dr. Lee said.

“Nae~” I said and bowed.

“How’s Yunjae? Is he in bad condition?” Dujun asked. he can’t contained his curiosity anymore.

“Don’t worry. Yunjae is fine. Its just a sign of allergy,”

“Allergy? He allergy to what?” I asked.

“He’s allergic to cow milk. I suggest you give him soybean base formula,” Dr. Lee said.

“Thank goodness. Good thing that we bought soybean based formula before,” I said and let out a relieved sigh. Dr. Lee smiled.

“By the way, whose baby you’re taking care?” Dr. Lee asked. I look at Dujun.

“Well, it’s our baby. We, Beast have adopted a baby in need as our little brother,” he explained. I nodded in agreement.

“Oh, I thought the baby is yours both,” Dr. Lee said and smile widely. We just smile awkwardly.

Soon after, Yunjae can be discharge and manager hyung already waiting for us downstairs. We both heading back to our dorm. Yunjae is sleeping soundly in my arms. My lips curled into a small smile.

“Live well and be healthy, Yunjae-ah. Saranghae~” I whispered before slowly giving up the tiredness and fall asleep.

 

(DUJUN POV)

Hi readers!!! ^^

Junhyung is sleeping so this will be my point of view. Hehehe… blame the writer anyway…

Well, actually I’m really glad that Junnie is agreed to be omma for Yunjae.

To be honest, the baby isn’t ours. I mean Gayoon and me. We’re just bestfriend but I happened to lie to Junhyung by saying that Gayoon is my girlfriend. Well, I kind of have feeling for him but I’m afraid that he didn’t feel the same as me. I don’t want our precious friendship ruined. Shhh… don’t tell him about the baby and also my feeling. I trust you guys, okay….

Junhyung looks really peaceful right now. He and Yunjae were sleeping really soundly. Oh, how I love this scene. If possible, I hope I can see this picture everyday in my life. Pray for me, nae?? J

Hmm… I’m keep yawning… I should take a nap since we’re still far away from the dorm and the traffic congested. See you later…. And Junnie, gomawo~~ I love both of you, Junnie and Yunjae~~~

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^__^

22nd May 2014, 2346