.25

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Welcome to Paris~~~” Yoseob said and spread his hands. Hyunseung hugged him from behind. Dongwoon and Kikwang busy with selfie-ing. I just smiled look at the boys. They are so happy.

“I wish I could kiss you right now,” Dujun whispered. I turned around and our lips meet. This witty man~~~

“Yahhh~ Not in front of the kids,” I said, blushed.

“When will we tell them? I want to be close just like them too,” Dujun whines. I only chuckled. Surely he has mentality age at 3, maybe? >.<

“Do you really want to go public?” I asked. Yunjae is with Hyunseob right now.

“You don’t mind??” he asked. I just chuckled.

“Well, its up to you,” I said and peck his cheeks and run away to HyunSeob. I know, he was frozen right now and then will grinning like an idiot~~

 

 

“Hyunggg~~~ Can we not sleep with Yunjae tonight??” Yoseob asked with his puppy eyes. Hyunseung nodded his head.

“Nope. We already agree on it right. First night, Yunjae will be with you guys, then with Kiwoon. The final night, he will sleep with us,” I said.

“But….”

“No but,” I stated. And as usual, Yoseob pouted. I want some private time with my Doodoo too okay. xD

“Hyungggg~~~ Pleaseeeeeeee~~~” he pleaded to Dujun and Dujun just wore his poker face. I swear, I want to laugh now. I know he cant resist Seobbie aegyo and he is trying hard right now.

“No means no,” he said. I smiled. I know you can do it, pabo~~

“Aissshhhh~~ Fine, Yunjae will sleep with us tonight,” Yoseob said and took Yunjae from me.

“Be nice to Seobbie hyung and Seunggie hyung, okay sweetie??” I said and kissed the little boy. And all of them left. It only me and Dujun in our room.

“So, what you wanna do sweetheart?” he asked. well, to be honest, I also don’t know what should we do. You know, we just confssed to each other like only around 48 hours, so…

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“Seriously, suddenly I feel awkward. Usually, there’ll be Yunjae between us,” he said and chuckled nervously. Should I make a first move?? Should I guys???

“Yeah~ And know, it feel somehow, empty,” I said. guys, help me!!!!!! “Let’s go to the balcony,” I added and stood up. Fuuuhhhhh~~~ feel nervous like a girl on her first night tho…

We stood side by side, looking into the stars. Silence engulf us.

“It’s a beautiful night,” I uttered.

“And it’s more beautiful because you’re here,” Dujun replied. Awwwww~~ Can I jump the building now??? butterflies everywhere~~

“Aaaawwwww~~~ Since when did you become this greasy huh?” I asked and turn to look at him. Omaiigggooooddddddddd~~~~ Why he have to be so handsome tonight? With the dim light from moon, he looks so damn perfect. Gosh, I’m falling deeper for you, Yoon Doojoon.

“Since last 10 minutes I guess?” he said and chuckled. “Junnie~”

“Hmmmm???” I response. I can feel a pair of arms hugging my waist now. I rested my head on his chest. His heart are pounding hard.

“I love you, chinjja,” he whispered. I just snuggle closer to him. I’m melting right now actually.

“I know and thank you for loving me back,” I replied.

“Ani~~ I’m the one who should thanked you because loving an idiot like me,” he said. I only giggled.

“But I love that idiot-ness,”

“And also, thanks for accepting Yunjae and me in your life,” he added.

“I think, Yunjae is a miracle. Because of him, we are here, like this,” I said.

“But I want you to know something about Yunjae,” he said and sighed. I tilted my head to look at him.

“What’s the matter Doo??”

“Yunjae is not my son. Either Gayoon,”

 

=======================================================================================================================

Updated!!!! Enjoy~~~

30th August 2014, 2142