A

Forbidden Love

After that day. Sophia learned that the Din she used to know is gone and has changed alot. the Din she saw yesterday was different. But Sophia knew that she must never give up upon Din and never will. she knew that sheshould do everything she could just for the love of her life.

"Din,Good morning!'

"Don't ruin my day Sophia."

"But I won't'

"really?that's good then."

"I won't ruin your day if you'll be friends with me again."

"no."

"come on. I know yoy wan't too also"

"Sophia don't you understand?our families are enenemies."

"I know but that doesn' mean that we'll nevet be friends again."

"I never thought of you as my friend"

"You're kidding right Din?"

"I hope I was"

"but Din. even though our family is at war. I hope we won't. I really like you. I mean I really love you"

"Sophia, understand this. We'll bevet be friends or anything. our family will be against us. and I don' wan't that. Our family ate enemies. That means we are enemies  here and outsude the school bear that in your mind"

"I will never give up upon you, Din."

"Sophia. I never like you and never will. I hate you and your family".

After that convosation Din left and headed to their room. While Sophia noticed that tears started dropping from her eyes.

"I can't believe he said that" Sophia told her self"

 

In the cafeteria.

"Sophia are you okay?" her sister Shysea asked her.

"sis, I don't know. I'm really hurt."

"ssshhh. it's okay okay sophie. if you wan't to cry you could cry to me."

Sophia started crying to her sisters shoulder.

"sophie, do you wan't to go hone?"

"can I?"

"yes,I just tell you're treacher. and I'm just gonna call the driver".

in the their house-her room.

"I'm really hurt by him" she told her self. while lying on her bed. and tears started dropping again. ahe again cried. and cried till she fell asleep.