The return

Forbidden Love

2005

" Sophia, will you mary me when we get to the right age?"

"Din, are you sure about this? I mean we are still young. you might fell in love wiyh another girl"

"but, I'm really serious about you. I like you."

"our family hates each other and I mean they are enemies. our grandfathers fought and killed each other."

"I don't care. I really like you"

"then I will"

 

That was the promise that they made before their parents found that they know each other. After that they were forbidd to see each other again. But after 10 years Sophia and Din met again in their new school. But who would thought that Sophia never forgot their promise and how much she love  Din.

2015

"goodmorning everyone, I'm Sophia Jane."

Jane was the new last name that the young family use to protect their family from the asley family. 

"Miss Jane you may sit next to Villegas"

Sophia walked toward Mr.Villegas  trying not to fall. but she fell in front of Mr. Villegas, she fell and all her classmates started laughing at her.

"How clumy girl you are." Villegas said to her.

"Sorry. Wait aren't you Din Ashley? It's me Sophia young.   Do't you remember?"

"PARDON? but my surename is Villegas. Excuse me ma'am, may we get out?"

Din pulled Sophia out of their room and talked to her at the stairs.

"Sophia, don't you remember that our family are enemies?"

"I know, but were friends right? and you didn't told me that you also hid your surename and use Villegas"

"It's none of your bussiness. and never again talk to me, Sophia. I already forgot who you were to me"

"But I know that I'm very important to you right?" *while smiling*

"I'm ashamed of you. You have a lot of confidence"

"Really? Well actually that's true" *smiled again*

 

the bell of theschool rang....

"Class dismissed" the teacher said.

Sophia was reading a new book when the 5 mean girls appeared. She closed her book and...

"So you're Sophia Jane?" Amy said (Mean Girls' leader)

"Yeah. Why?"

"O heard your into Din. well let me tell you this. he's mine. You're just new here and you already flirted to the most popular boy in school, you got some nerve."

"we'll actually, Amy he proposed to me when we were young. bear that in you're mind. bye!" Sophia raised her right hand and waved goodbye to them. and walked out of their classroom. *smiling*

"that girl. I swear, she's gonna regret this." Amy said.

"Let's make her pay girl" one of the mean girls' said.

.........

"Hey, Sophia. Hi!" Yoona said. "Hey. You Know, you're really awesome. You already SHUT those girls mouth."

"really? why, haven't you?"

"nope. no one is brave enough."

"Why?"

"Because their family is close to this school's director. everyone are afraid that they might be expelled. But you weren't. You were awesome. can I be you're friend?"

"yeah, sure."

"Let's go to the cafeteria. My treat. Sophie"

"Okay... Thank you"