New Students

Fate's Way 2: LifeSavers

Heaven's POV: I groaned as there was the faint sound of loud beeping. I flung my limp over my pale face, wishing that the annoying sound will stop sound. Can't I sleep around here? I felt Claire and Sammy shift around me, groaning in protest. I lazily lifted my hand, reaching towards the small table at the edge of my bed. I jolted straight up as reality hit me. "Were going to be late!" I shouted sitting straight up in the pitch black. It took a moment as my eyes struggled to adjust to the dim light. "What?" Claire mumbled from beside me, her voice hoarse from sleep. I gasped and shook her shoulders, making the bed squeak from underneath us. "We have to get ready! It's 6: 30!" I shouted loudly. With that said, she gasped and sat straight up from beside me. Sammy snored loudly, without a care in the world. Claire stumbled blindly, the outline of her showing that her arms were straight out. A second later, the light snapped open and the bright yellow light flooded down on us. Sammy groaned and squinted her eyes at me. "Get out and get ready." I said before shoving her towards the edge of the bed. She screamed but was cut off as she hit the ground with a loud thud. Claire was already jogging out of my room. Sammy stood up holding her elbow, before running out. Panic surged through me and I ran towards my huge closet. I opened it making it smack my white wall at full speed. I threw my clothes on the floor in a huge rush. I grabbed a fresh uniform before running back towards my bed. I winced as I stripped off my clothes, struggling to keep my balance. I my cuts and bruises on my arms. I wish Sammy didn't have to see that yesterday...But I have to protect her...Even if that means me getting hurt.

                I closed my eyes and ignored the aching in my body. I quickly got dressed and comed my arm and made some more adjustments. I grabbed my black back packet that was flung in the coner of the room. I grabbed it and flung it over my shoulder, before almost stumbling downstaires face first. I gripped the railing and I skirted to  halt at the bottom. Claire was busily brushing her hair, looking over at me. "Are we going or not?" Sammy shouted before bouncing up and down excitedly. Her hair was put into a perfect pony tail, making her long blonde hair rest on her shoulders. "Yeah, let's go." I said before speed walking towards the front door. We all pushed past each other in a struggle to get out the door first. The sky was darker then yesterday, and the air was hot and humid. I frowned as I didn't see the bright yellow sun that hid behind the heavy gray clouds. I jogged across the yard, to where Chloe and the others were walking. "There they are." Ha Min said his voice drifting towards us. I struggled to regain my breath, my heavy books weighing me down. They all laughed and looked at us. "Aren't you a  hot mess." Miku giggled as stray hairs fell in my pale face. I smiled and giggled as she shook her head. I gasped as I heard the familiar voices walking our way. "Tae Jun!" Chloe shouted spinning around and waving her hand over her head. Four boys jogged towards us, not slowing down. I stood still as I listened as their shoes hitting the pavement got louder. The four boys stopped in front of us, breathing heavily and swaying on their feet. "Hey guys." 

               Tae Jun said flipping his black bangs out of his eyes. I blushed and forced myself not to stare like a fool. Sammy squealed softly from beside me, and I realized that she was staring star struck at Ru. "Hey girl, did you miss me?" Ru asked, flashing a perfect smile at me. I giggled as he hugged me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder. I blushed slightly as I looked into his light brown eyes. Ru is such a sweet heart... "I think I saw the group of exchange students yesterday." JongJin said as he walked pratically on the street, making room for everyone. We all looked over at him and curiousity roase in me. I wonder what they were like... "What did they look like?" Miku asked sweetly, her eyes gleaming with curiousity. "Were obviously hotter then them." Reita said flatly, flipping his perfect blonde bangs. The boys mumbled their agreements making me shake my head slowly. "Well, you guys are the most cutest boys I've ever seen." Sammy spoke up from on my other side. Ru face palmed before slowly squealing. "She looks like a little barbie doll!" He said before flashing a perfect smile. Sammy froze and her eyes stretched wide, her face turning three shades of red. I giggled and rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Hopefully we have more classes together." Tae Jun said softly, looking directly at me. I opened my mouth to reply but to only laugh like a idoit. "Y-Yeah. We'd all goof out and probably get in trouble." I giggled softly. His smile fell slightly but he laughed. "I meant just me and you. You seem really nice, and I want to get to know you more." He said charmingly, his light blue eyes soft. I gasped, nearly choking on air. Oh my god...Before I could say anything, I bumped into Reita quickly. 

                He stumbled foreword suddenly, almost going off the edge of the curb. I giggled and held my hands up in surrenduer as he shot me a intense glare. We all struggled to huddle around the narrow and small bus stop. Hopefully I'll be paired with them in some of my boring classes. I glanced at Ru who had Sammy on his shoulders, and she looked happier then ever. "Are you ok?" Chloe asked softly, making us both scoot further away from everyone. I nodded and winced as her hand touched one of my gashes on my arm. She jumped as I did the same thing, and she looked at me concernedly. "My parents...Beated me again because some kids at Sammy's school saw her wounds." I explained low enough for no one to hear. I rolled my my sleeve slowly, revealing the scabbed over gashes. She went wide eyed and covered her left hand over quickly. "T-They did this to you again?" She growled, anger creeping into her voice. I nodded and sighed heavily. "I was wondering if we could possible stay with you for a while?" I asked softly, making her look at me. She looked doubtfull for a moment but nodded slowly, making her black bangs hit her in the face. "Yeah, Ha Min's manager always lets people stay with us. Just come with us after school, ok?" She asked resting her hand on my shoulder with a smile. I nodded and felt like weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Chloe was the only one who knew about my abusive parents. I was jolted back to reality as the bus roared towards us, the yellow metal gleaming brightly. We all got in a line nervously.

                     *At SCHOOL IN HOMEROOM*

             Claire's POV: "Kill me...Shoot me in the head." I groaned, my face smushed against the wooden desk. Reita laughed from beside me, making me turn my head to the left to look at him. "That's why I have my music." He said before pulling out his black ear phones. He put one of them in his ear that was facing away from the teacher. Heaven looked like a zombie, her elbow on the desk. Her face was in her hand with slightly open. Ha Min was already asleep by Chloe who was starting to go asleep as well, her head on his shoulder. The only one that was accupied was Ru, who was playing with his mechanical pencil.  JongJin and Miku have started to get into a make out session in the back room. The young touch turned her back to us, talking about how the civil war happened. Oh...My..God... I groaned loudly, making her look back at us. She squinted in the light of projecter, that had light shinig in her small eyes. "Is there a problem, Claire?" She asked demandingly. Reita looked at me, laughing softly. "No.." I groaned loudly. The students stared at the teacher drowsily, and I sighed. She stopped teaching and looked up at the ceiling as the intercom came on. "Mrs. Sun, we have the exchange students coming to your room." A crackly voice declared over the intercome. Students revived, whiserping to each other softly. The new students? Even Reita, took out his headphone, curiousity smeared on his face. A couple minutes later, a group of boys walked in the room. Everybody froze and looked at the extremely boys that looked at all of us. 

                Wow...I felt my heart pound in my chest, the air knocked out of my lungs. "Students, here are your new classmates. Treat them with respect." Mrs. Sun said, brushing her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She batted her eyes at the boys, making them all exchange looks. "Wow....They are freaking y." Heaven whispered from my other side. Her face was redder then I have ever seen it. "Hey, I'm E.CO." A blonde haired boy said loudly. All the girls squealed and looked at him in pure awe. Her had perfect, silky bright blonde hair that fell in his face slightly. His friend beside him chuckled softly. "I'm Kido. Nice to meet you all." He said sweetly, shooting his friend a look. Kido was very cute, he had dark brown hair and his bangs swooped in his face. The other two friends rolled their eyes. Girls were already fangirling, calling dibs on the boys. I went wide eyed as I realized the next boy looked kind of like Reita. He had dark black hair and bangs that fell in his face and  went over his right eye. "I'm Kanon." He said with a sweet, heart melting smile. The last boy made girls squeal when he looked at them. He had dark orangish, brown hair. "I'm Chi Hoon." He said softly. The teacher was fanning herself at this point. "Well...Boys, find a seat." She said making all the girls leap to their feet. "Sit by me!" A girl screamed over the never ending voices. "Wow..." Ha Min mumbled looking around. E.CO looked around slowly, before his gaze rested on me. He smiled hugely, making my breath get caught in my chest. "Can I sit beside you?" He asked sweetly. I nodded.

                   I avoided his gaze, as he scooted in the desk beside me. His friends sat close to him, mumbling to each other softly. "So, what's your name?" He asked softly. I looked over to see his light blue eyes burning into me. I gulped nervously and tapped my nails nervously on the desk top. "Her name is Claire." Heaven whispered, leaning foreword to look at him. E.CO narrowed his eyes and snickered softly. "That was rude... She can speak for herself." He snapped before flipping his bangs. Heaven flinched, and blinked at him. "Hey, she was just trying to be nice." Reita said to her defense, glaring over at him. E.CO laughed and snickered. "Geez. You guys sure are mean... But whatever." He said before looking away. I glared at him and narrowed my eyes. "Can I move?" E.CO said, shooting his arm straight up in the air. The teacher rolled her eyes and nodded. He gave a devilish smile and moved beside Heaven, who was starting to doze off. "These boys really are mean." Reita mumbled flatly, glancing over at me. I nodded and sighed in slight disappointment. They seemed nice, but oh well. Heaven looked back at E.CO as he kicked her chair, making it scoot across the tile floor. "Please stop." She snapped, turning around and facing him. He went wide eyed and pretended to act innocent. "Heaven! Stop yelling at the new student and behave!" The teacher yelled, making them both jump. "Yeah, Heaven. Behave." E.CO snickered, sticking his tongue out childishly at her. She glared and whipped back around, facing the front. "Don't mind him." 

                    A voice chuckled from behind us. I turned around to see Kanon sitting behind us. I blushed as his light brown eyes burned into me, making me melt. "He's usually nice when you get to know him." He said with a sweet smile. "I think they are actually interesting." Chloe giggled making me look over. She was looking at E.CO and Heaven. She was turned around, slapping him annoyedly, as he did it back repeatedly kicking her desk. "This is why we can't have friends." Chi Hoon mumbled slowly shaking his head. I jumped as the bell rang from above us. Everyone stood up, flinging their back packs lazily over their shoulder. E.CO stood up and glared at her glare back. "This isn't over." He said before standing up and beckoning his friends to follow him out of the classroom. I stood up and looked at the others who were talking calmly to one another. "Were loosing our touch..." Ru whined as all of the girls followed the cute boys out of the room. "I don't see what was so great about them..." Heaven mumbled flatly, making  us all look over. "Where's my phone?" She asked after a moment of silence. We all stared at her wide eyed as she let out a scream of terror. Her expression hardened, and everyone blinked. "He...Took..My..Phone.." She said slowly, before bolting out of the room. I gulped and ran after her. I struggled to see over the never ending sea of students. I apologized urgently as I pushed my way past of all the students of different shapes and sizes. I stopped as I saw her, but she was charging at E.CO who was running from her with his friends. 

                      Tae Jun's POV: Heaven let out a loud scream, before tackling him on the ground. "!" E.CO yowled loudly. I jogged over and slapped my hand over my pale face. E.CO struggled to get free from underneath her, flailing his arms widely. "Give me...My phone!" Heaven screamed, reaching to get her phone. "What are they doing?" JongJin mumbled in disbelief as he slowly approached the scene. Even E.CO's friends looked slightly embarrassed. "Ug.. Kanon! Don't just stand there! Get the phone!" E.CO growled at the boy. Kanon blinked and looked at the phone before flipping his dark black bangs. "Really? This is so stupid." He said flatly. Kido laughed loudly before jumping on her. She grunted under the extra weight. "This is embarrassing..." Ru admitted from behind everyone. "I'm going to you if you don't get off of me..." E.CO warned from beneath her. She ignored him and struggled to reach for the phone. "Tae Jun!" She squeaked beggingly. "You guys are so freaking stupid..." I said raising a eyebrow. "Yeah, help your girlfriend Tae Jun." Reita joked from beside me. I felt my face turn three shades of red. Girl Friend? "She's not my girl friend..." I replied hotly, ignoring the glances of the others. "Yeah! She's obviously my girl friend." Ru said standing in front of Reita and crossing his arms. With a shout, Ru launched himself at Kido, making them both crash on the tile floor. E.CO grunted and leaned foreword, Heaven's pale face. She screamed in disguist before rolling off of him. "That's gross!" She screamed whipping her face. 

                     "Can we please just go to class?" I asked flatly. I looked at Kido who pulled Ru off of him, with a snicker. "Really? You all just think your way better then us..." He growled. I held his hostile look and couldn't help but laugh out loud. What is he talking about? "Yeah, we could kick your asses any day." Reita blurted out, standing beside us. Kido glared, clenching his fist and glaring at me through his flippy dark brown bangs. "Get your weird girl friend off of me!" E.CO shouted, running around while holding her phone straight above his head. I hardly heard him as Kido began to look me up and down. "We are better then you guys. Your pathetic..." He growled angerily. What did we ever do to them? "Guys, just stop." Kanon said before standing between us both. "And! There's only one room for a punk, gothic guy...And that's me..." Reita growled, standing in front of Kanon. Kanon's kind expression faded, and he glared coldly at him. "Ug! I hate you so much! Your such a freaking jerk!" Heaven shouted at E.CO who tossed her already cracked phone to Kido. He caught it and snickered. "Let's just see who's the best gang." He said with a half smile, breaking his gaze away from me. Heaven reached up for her phone beggingly, her eyes hopeful. Kido chuckled and leaned in towards her, her face inches away from his. "Maybe if you give a kiss, I'll give you your phone..." He cooed in a soft voice. Heaven's face turned three shades of red and she gulped nervously. I jumped as Chi Hoon smacked him upside the head. "Enough. Give the girl her phone..." He demanded. 

                        Kido mumbled something under his breath before slowly handing her the phone. We all glared at each intensely, before turning away and walking in multiple directions. "Bye Hell!" E.CO called over his shoulder at Heaven. "Let it go." I warned as she turned around sharply. She looked at me and sighed dramatically. "Fine..." She breathed. We all kept walking down the narrow hallway, not wanting to bump into the sassy, and mean boys once more. "Are you ok? Did they break your beautiful face?" Ru questioned, before standing in front of her. She smiled and laughed softly, as he tilted her in different directions in a intense search to see if she was hurt. "I'm fine, just kind of mad." She admitted softly. I rested my arm around her shoulder, in a attempt to make her cheer  up. Her pale creamy face turned bright red like it always does when I'm near her. The school bell rang from above us and I jumped slightly. "Are you coming back to my place?" Chloe whispered, pulling Heaven towards her. She nodded and looked slightly doubtful. Why? Is everything ok at home? We all headed down towards the brown double doors. I squeezed close to everyone else as we all struggled to squeeze out the door at the same time as everyone else. I groaned in annoyance as cold water trickled down from the sky, making it chaotic outside. Everbody dashed around in different directions to get towards their buses. "Ah! I'm melting!" Ru  yelled, his light brown hair starting to get matted to his head. He ran foreword, leaving us all behind as we trailed after him quickly.

                           I looked up at all the buses that seemed to stretch on forever, in a long row. Our bus was way at the end, and I broke out into a steady jog, my feet splashing in the water. I ran inside the bus, carefully placing my feet on the steps. Our bus driver was a over weight lady, the steering wheel pratically pressed into her stomach. She looked at us, her face plastered in make up. I shuddered and we all made our way to the back of the bus, making the bus shift. I sat in the very back seat, Chloe and Ha Min sitting across from me. Everyone found a sit, Heaven sitting in front of me. Ru sat beside her cheerfully, making her smile with slight relief. I sighed and rested my hands on the warm gray leather. I layed my head against the small, two pieced window, the bus viberating making my head tap against the window softly. I looked up as there was loud laughter as more students go on. "Oh hell no." A familiar voice said loudly. I looked up to see Kido and E.CO both looking at us. Kanon and Chi Hoon both pushed them in annoyance for them to walk. E.CO smirked and sat in front of  Heaven. It wasn't even a minute before they both started calling each other names, their voices getting louder and louder. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. This is going to be a long bus ride. "Are you guys invited to a party?" Kanon asked, from across E.CO. He was turned around with Chi Hoon by his side. He looked at Chloe and Ha Min who calmly smiled. "Yeah, Why?" She asked titling her head to the side. "So were we, hopefully we see you guys there." Chi Hoon said with a kind smile. I narrowed my eyes and snickered. It makes me not want to go, those guys are jerks...And I don't want to be around them anymore. I sighed.

                      Sammy's POV: I looked over as I heard the door open, and everyone walked inside loudly. "Can you believe this?" The voice of Heaven said even though I couldn't see her at all. I peaked over Chloe's white couch and smiled hugely. The whole gang was there, and they lazily threw their stuff down. "Hey guys." I said softly. I ran over to them, nearly falling. I'm glad Heaven finally decided to move in here with Chloe and them. The manager, came and got me after school, and I finally feel safe. Heaven looked so mad and annoyed, and she walked past me. "Don't take it by heart, she's just upset." Ru said seeing my hurt expression. I felt my heart flutter, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's so perfect...Like a prince... Heaven groaned before landing on the white couch face first. "Just ignore him." Claire said, before covering his face and struggling not to laugh. I was about to ask what was wrong until I looked closer. A huge piece of pink bubble gum was stuck in her long brown hair. "I'm going to kill them...Their so dead." Heaven growled, holding the huge chunk of hair that was tangled and smashed into the pink gum. I giggled loudly, making her light blue eyes rest on me. "And to make things worse....He had to spill water all over me." She growled, and I realized that her unifrom was soaked. "Who did it?" I growled, before spinning around to face all of them. "Hey don't look at me. It was some boys at our school." Reita said as I narrowed my eyes at him. Boys at school? "They aren't boys...Their demons." Heaven growled before getting the gum out.

                         "I think that's E.CO's way of making friends..." Chloe said after a long moment of silence as Heaven struggled to pull the gum out. "Well, I don't want to be his friend." She growled, turning the corner that lead to the hallway. She grumbled to herself as she got changed into dry clothes, throwing her wet ones in the middle of the hallway. "Can we go to the park?" I asked softly, looking at all of them hopefully. They all sighed and one of them even groaned. "Fine, just wait for your sister." Ha Min said warmly, knealing down to me. I smiled and hugged him, liking the excuse of being close to a cute boy like him. A couple minutes later, she walked back. She was wearing a bright white dress that flowed out around her. "You look so cute!" Chloe squealed, jumping up and down. She groaned and sighed in defeat, looking down at me. "Let's go, maybe I can find comfort in the monkey bars." She said as we all headed back out the door. The sunlight was beginning to peak out of the gray clouds as if it was a little kid playing hide and go seek. I hopped all of the porch steps before landing shakily with a loud thud. We live right down the road from the neighborhood park, and it's fun! I didn't wait for the others to catch up with me as they walked slowly from behind me, glancing at me once in a while. I hopped the cracks on the white side walk while singing softly to myself. "Slam dunk!" A voice echoed around me. I looked up to see a group of boys at the basketball court, shoving each other and jumping up to make the basket. "Oh wow..." I gasped in shock.

                         The basketball court was surrounded by grass and scattered further away to the left was the equipment, and I looked around to see anymore cute boys. There was a thick oak tree that had a narrow wooden ladder engraved into the tree leading into the huge tree house. "No, I'm out." Heaven snapped, looking at the boys. I blinked up at her in confusion, but everybody stood in front of her, blocking her. "Yo Hell!" A voice laughed. I looked over to see a blonde boy jogging towards us. His blonde bangs hung in his face even though his bright blue eyes glowed. "Your so dead, E.CO!" She yelled in a outraged voice. She chased him around the huge court, making the ball go flying in the oppisite direction from his hands. The other boys walked over and looked at us. "You leave here?" Chloe asked looking at them. A boy with black hair and bangs that covered his right eye smiled hugely. "Yeah, we do now." He said making the boy behind him nod. Heaven stopped beside me, breathing heavily, sweat dripping down her forehead. "Can't catch me, huh princess?" E.CO teased tilting his head to the side. Heaven mimicked him and snickered, making him glare at her. "Let's play basketball." I chimed in, making them all look at me. "Aw, she's so cute." The boy named Kanon said smiling hugely at me. "That's my sister, he name is Sammy." Heaven explained, catching her breath. E.CO shot her a glare and knelt down beside me. "Do you want to be on my team?" He asked softly, his voice kind and gentle, different the way he talked to Heaven. I nodded slowly.

                "What?" Heaven squealed her eyes stretching wide. "Fuc-" He began holding up his middle finger, to only be smacked by Kido who pointed to me. E.CO frowned and lowered his hand quickly. "Fudge you." He corrected hiself. "It's on." Heaven said standing on the other side of the court. I had E.CO and his friends on my side while Heaven and her friends were on the oppisite side. "Here you go, my shorty. Go and get them, and pass it to me." E.CO whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked at him, clenching the huge basketball in my hands. I ran down the court, everbody starting to enclose on me. "Foul!" Heaven screamed before grunting as E.CO constantly kept pushing her, making her stumble. I swurved around all the tall people before passing it to him. He caught it, making Heaven scream in fusteration. She went to leap for the ball as she leaped in the air the same time he did. I cheered as th ball circled the metal rim before going in it. I looked over as E.CO hit the ground hard, his bangs in his face. "Wow, are you ok?" Kido asked concernedly. Heaven stood there dumbly before running over to him. She knelt down beside him, sitting on her heels. She grabbed his face gentle, before leaning in to him. "Are you ok?" She asked her voice soft and sweet. He looked at her before going wide eyed, and so did she. "I-I...I'm sorry!" She squealed her face turning red as his. He didn't blink or react and he just gave a small nod, his face still red. "Well, were gonna go." Tae Jun said before walking off, leaving the other boys behind they all waved goodbye.